Official rating of the users! v2 New names!

@SirGey add me

Exactly, so many people underestimate pheno. It can failo dudes really hard. People here consider me a gl curry, but it means jackshit in the west where I live. Ive tried tinder in the west and I get fuck all, but when I use tinder in India I clean up. So many ethnic copers here who suck @Salludon s dick. Yes he's v gl but his pheno brings him down a lot

but again tinder is not irl, put salludon on a club, 100/100 he will get the girl that he wants.

Tinder you have to fit the criteria, subconscious of it : submissive looks, facial expression, wearing, everything, it's all about that.
i know average or below guys who gets tons of matches due to that. Beeing a provider helps a lot too.

To add @Currycellmate 5/10
To add @Joyride 5/10

Last edited:
but again tinder is not irl, put salludon on a club, 100/100 he will get the girl that he wants.

Tinder you have to fit the criteria, subconscious of it : submissive looks, facial expression, wearing, everything, it's all about that.
i know average or below guys who gets tons of matches due to that. Beeing a provider helps a lot too.
In my country no girl use Tinder for seriously. Girls who use it scarce as fuck and when they do they just chat and the extreme case just looks for a bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I got signed to 2 agencies yesterday. I’m a solid 3 psl

Attachments

• 7D18E99B-9300-44BA-BD2A-A3DACB7683D9.png
    7D18E99B-9300-44BA-BD2A-A3DACB7683D9.png
    258.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
1/10 = No one

2/10 = @reptiles @FaceandLMS

3/10 = @SirGey @toolateforme @IncelsBraincels

4/10 = @Titbot @streege @Eduardo DOV @Pex1992 @Yoyome99 @FatmanO @Leo0509 @HorribleTeeth

5/10 = @dogapm123 @Mexicancel @Chowdog @itsOVER @Euphorer @Pendejo @rockndogs @Dmitri Concept @Tyrionlannistercel @Goblin @Zyros @LemmeRope @ThreadMatters @belnar93 @Guess What? @Festrunk @chesscel @lorenzo_md

6/10 = @joao @BrettyBoy @matlockmatt @nastynas @Virgin @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Dogs @Angelrun @Albanero @Nosecel9000 @justhereforratings

7/10 = @Salludon @untermensch @DarknLost @Orb @JustTrynaGrow

8/10 = No one

---

Explaining the scale and some notes
Its simple, u are 5 if no failos or halos, its normie territory, if u have failos or your harmony is weird, then u are on the 4 area, can be 4,25 , 4,5 , 4,75, ask me after the real raiting, most normie whites gonna cut to 6/10, ethnics gotta be handsome to cut to 6.
@itsOVER was solid 5 to 5,5 when he was LEAN. I will consider your looksmaxxed versions always. If u want me to tag u here hurry up and PM me pics.
Reminder that @Salludon is 7,75, but doesnt cut cuz ethnic to 8, 7/10 is prettyboys area or really handsome ethnics.

No rages pls.I dont give a fk about anyone, im just coldly rating.
@Zygos4Life uncle = 9
@Titbot = 10
Just cuz @Salludon is ethnic doesn't mean he can't be an 8 lol.

• JFL
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 2810

Valid tbf about the tinder
I still think pheno brings him down tho. Ina club situation, he'll clean up if there are other ethnics or not many good looking white guys. If there are a lot of good looking white guys and not many subhumans (which is 99% of the time) he won't do as well

• +1
Reactions: Angelrun
No 8 for ethnics.
Toni mahfud
Valid tbf about the tinder
I still think pheno brings him down tho. Ina club situation, he'll clean up if there are other ethnics or not many good looking white guys. If there are a lot of good looking white guys and not many subhumans (which is 99% of the time) he won't do as well
I go to a very white school and I pull bro. Saludon can pull.

To add @LowTierNormie 4,5/10 - so 4/10.

To add @sensen 5/10
To add @invisiblecel 4/10
To add @Ghostcel 4/10

Last edited:
School even some 4/10 can slay.

it's simply due to the fact than when you know smb, the facial prejudice progressively goes away, imo.
That's why,very intelligent/low inhib/extroverts/etc guys can slay IRL despite being average
In my country no girl use Tinder for seriously. Girls who use it scarce as fuck and when they do they just chat and the extreme case just looks for a bf

and imo it's a good thing.

I slay outside school also brah

you'r above average and probably low inhib, i mean it's logic, but school,or social circle are most of the time easier

I got tired reading this thread at page 2 jfl. There are fags who are dedsrs mad at the opinion of one person jfl. narcimax.me MOG MOG MOG OVER IT IS WHAT IT IS

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Abyss Dweller, FMLplus, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
bluepill.me
To add @buflek 6,75/10, gotta check better if cuts to 7

Last edited:
Fatman is at least 5

Bruh you're 6'5 don't level with a subhuman 5'7 guy like me

@Pex1992 should be higher than that
i don't know if he lacks harmony or smth but definitively there are issue :
the background of his pics which are shit
his beard which makes looks ethnic
his color skin
his bad texture hair
and the thing that he looks like a fucking morph imo
I look like a morph? Fuaarrk what a compliment tbh

They said you got laid and they sent you nudes, now I read you rated that high.
I have never had sex with a girl before. Also not able to get LOCAL nudes though.

Exactly, so many people underestimate pheno. It can failo dudes really hard. People here consider me a gl curry, but it means jackshit in the west where I live. Ive tried tinder in the west and I get fuck all, but when I use tinder in India I clean up. So many ethnic copers here who suck @Salludon s dick. Yes he's v gl but his pheno brings him down a lot
What’s wrong with my pheno tbh? And while you’re at it post tips to phenomaxx

8361F79F 068C 401F A3F0 909CE316A6C6

View attachment 109078

color skin ( you look like a currycel which you'r not ) + background of the pics bro which suck and makes girls afraid of + beard which makes you ethnic + the quality of the hair which is the same tier as arabs, aka lower tier. Everything can be fixed easily imo.
Change all of this + take pictures in a good place, with friends and.... smile
@Pex1992 should be higher than that

I look like a morph? Fuaarrk what a compliment tbh

it's true, quite rare.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
color skin ( you look like a currycel which you'r not ) + background of the pics bro which suck and makes girls afraid of + beard which makes you ethnic + the quality of the hair which is the same tier as arabs, aka lower tier. Everything can be fixed easily imo.
I think my skin color is good. You think im too dark?

View attachment 109078

it's true, quite rare.
Basically this
Even though you don't look indian, which is a good thing, you still look ethnic because of this. Pretty much all your bones are caucasian feature, so at least you've got that.
Nah don't think so, I think even if you lighten your skin colour you might still look quite ethnic cus of your hair and facial hair

• +1
Basically this
Even though you don't look indian, which is a good thing, you still look ethnic because of this. Pretty much all your bones are caucasian feature, so at least you've got that.

Nah don't think so, I think even if you lighten your skin colour you might still look quite ethnic cus of your hair and facial hair
Facial hair i can remove pretty much anytime i want. What about the hair on my head? Whats wrong?

yes you are, i've asked girls about that lol.
There are probably frauds to do, and ways to make more white your skin, because everything else is caucasian looking, and fix your hair texture bro.
Facial hair i can remove pretty much anytime i want. What about the hair on my head? Whats wrong?

fully remove, and never grow up if you'r in western
@Salludon just makes white girls thinks that you look like a white boy - probably the hair, facial hair, and skin color - and believe me you'll pull everybody.
Women are for part of them really silly, when i show your pics to some of them they were like "oh another arab, it's over".

• +1
Hard to explain, it looks like the stereotypical Arab hair
What @streege said

• +1
so my best advice, overall is to stay in eastern, there you'r a prince.

Looking like like Burak and Gandy mix
I cannot undestand how u cannot get girls or so

if he was in western, 100/100 he could have become a top model

Just curious, how do I compare? Couple of months ago when I made a rate thread the consensus seemed to be PSL 6.5

if he was in western, 100/100 he could have become a top model

True..if he dont morph his eyes, he is unique and striking..Yeah he maybe should whitemax

did u privately rate this ppl

Just curious, how do I compare? Couple of months ago when I made a rate thread the consensus seemed to be PSL 6.5

post your pics here, we'll do it
True..if he dont morph his eyes, he is unique and striking..Yeah he maybe should whitemax

he can do modelling at east too, but not sure he'll be very famous.
IMO he is better looking than someone like tony mahfoud which seems fake due to all these surgeries.
He was a 4.5 before, tony.

you mog all the people he listed in competition for western girls age range 16-26