Official rating of the users! v2 New names!

do you think its possible for an ethnic to be 8

Just curious, how do I compare? Couple of months ago when I made a rate thread the consensus seemed to be PSL 6.5

send ur pic to OP

Attachments

• img_1568034991897.jpg
    img_1568034991897.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 16
  • img_1556119391230.jpg
    img_1556119391230.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Snapchat-1692944322.jpg
    Snapchat-1692944322.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 14
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1934
ur squinting harder than crisick son @AestheticPrince

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 1934
True..if he dont morph his eyes, he is unique and striking..Yeah he maybe should whitemax
I don’t morph my eyes lol they are naturally like that

I'm 0.5 PSL.

• So Sad
Reactions: bossman
5/10 gang

• Love it
Reactions: Festrunk
This list is broken. Orb should be 8. Salludon should be 8, don’t let “muh Ethnic” get in the way of rating. Height should probably be considered in the ratings as well. Put @lorenzo_md at 6/10 and replace Nosecel9000 and Dogs. Idk how HorribleTeeth is 4/10. I don’t think I’m a “normie” white, but this list is fucked up enough for me not to care. And there’s no way @FatmanO is 4/10, wtf. I think height should be taken into consideration as well because height and face have almost the same importance.

Edit: @SirGey

• +1
Reactions: lorenzo_md
This list is broken. Orb should be 8. Salludon should be 8, don’t let “muh Ethnic” get in the way of rating. Height should probably be considered in the ratings as well. Put @lorenzo_md at 6/10 and replace Nosecel9000 and Dogs. Idk how HorribleTeeth is 4/10. I don’t think I’m a “normie” white, but this list is fucked up enough for me not to care. And there’s no way @Fatman0 is 4/10, wtf. I think height should be taken into consideration as well because height and face have almost the same importance.

No height for face, no 8/10 here, no 8 for ethnics, Fatman is weird at motion.

No height for face, no 8/10 here, no 8 for ethnics, Fatman is weird at motion.
Jaoa is 5’3. Do you realize how small that is? And I’ve seen PLENTY of 6’3 4PSL dudes with girlfriends in the last 48 hours. Height can compensate for about 1PSL point if you’re above 6’3. How are Nosecel and Dogs the same rating as me JFL.

No height for face
theres no height for face, but height, well not even height but overall bodily size(height, frame, lean tissue altogether) is almost as important as face in the overall equation

ur placing 5'5" and 5'3" in the 6-7 section when they're literally considered a child by women in real life

it just makes 0 sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
theres no height for face, but height, well not even height but overall bodily size(height, frame, lean tissue altogether) is almost as important as face in the overall equation

ur placing 5'5" and 5'3" in the 6-7 section when they're literally considered a child by women in real life

it just makes 0 sense

@joao is 7-7.5 face. Being turbomanlet gives him 1-1.5 penalty points.

And no, no height/frame for your face.

Guys it’s just one dude doing the ratings so obviously there’s gonna be some differences in opinions

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2933
@joao is 7-7.5 face. Being turbomanlet gives him 1-1.5 penalty points.

And no, no height/frame for your face.
Yes there is you’re coping. Give a 5PSL face 24” bideltoid with 6’3” height and he will get more girls than the 5’8” 6.5PSL. I’ve seen it happen IRL.

It’s not face> everything. The bigger the man the more female attraction he will get. And don’t give me the “hes not visible to JB’s” cope because realistically he’s not going to fuck JB’s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Jaoa is 5’3. Do you realize how small that is? And I’ve seen PLENTY of 6’3 4PSL dudes with girlfriends in the last 48 hours. Height can compensate for about 1PSL point if you’re above 6’3. How are Nosecel and Dogs the same rating as me JFL.

@Nosecel9000 eye area mogs your one and mine to Congo.Also NW0, also more prettyboy vibes.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Yes there is you’re coping. Give a 5PSL face 24” bideltoid with 6’3” height and he will get more girls than the 5’8” 6.5PSL. I’ve seen it happen IRL.
Very true I’ve experienced the height pill IRL tons including this one time a 6/10 foid was ignoring a 6/10 prettyboy 5’10 for a 4/10 acne ridden 6’3 lanklet

If he has the 5 PSL face and 6,3/24 bideltoid, i will rate him 6,5/10.
If he has a 6/10 face, then he is on 7/10 area, thats the game i want to play btw. Ascend from 3/10 to 6/10 and let my height multiply it.

@Nosecel9000 eye area mogs your one and mine to Congo.Also NW0, also more prettyboy vibes.
I know, he’s also 5’6, pale as paper, and his nose and lower third is atrocious. Sure, my eye area isn’t as good as his but I’m 6’1, tan, and have a good lower third. If you’re going to put me in the same place as him, that’s honestly laughable.

I know, he’s also 5’6, pale as paper, and his nose and lower third is atrocious. Sure, my eye area isn’t as good as his but I’m 6’1, tan, and have a good lower third. If you’re going to put me in the same place as him, that’s honestly laughable.

U are 6,75, he is 6,0. Also pale is halo for prettyboy vibes.

why do I see manlet framelets with average to slightly above average faces in 6-7/10 range that are utter fucking invisible IRL?

giphy.gif
I feel attacked.
I actually have a nice frame for a manlet though ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2846
U are 6,75, he is 6,0.
Okay, I’ll send you more pics because my ego wants the 7. And granted, I haven’t seen his full
face. Only 2 pics of his eye area and lower third and I pieced them together. theres no way pale is halo for prettyboy vibes WHAT. My GF went crazy when she saw how tan I was and couldn’t get over it. Tan>pale. All day every day. No one wants to look like a kid who stays inside all day.
I feel attacked.
I actually have a nice frame for a manlet though ngl
I mean he is 6’7 so he’s going to take the high horse on height so don’t feel too bad.

Okay, I’ll send you more pics because my ego wants the 7. And granted, I haven’t seen his full
face. Only 2 pics of his eye area and lower third and I pieced them together.

Try it sir, i rated your avatar, im finishing v3 ratings.

Too many triggered fags.

I mean he is 6’7 so he’s going to take the high horse on height so don’t feel too bad.
what i said wasnt biased

op completely disregards physical size and it makes 0 sense

shit thread, not a single reply was read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
what i said wasnt biased

op completely disregards physical size and it makes 0 sense

Ofc i do, my two best friends are 5'7 manlets with 7/10+ faces and they slay.

Ofc i do, my two best friends are 5'7 manlets with 7/10+ faces and they slay.
i know manlet with bad face who slay every weekend, doesnt mean shit

slaying and aesthetics/size arent 100% inclusive of eachother

i know manlet with bad face who slay every weekend, doesnt mean shit

slaying and aesthetics/size arent 100% inclusive of eachother

My method 70% face/20% pheno/10% body.

I dunno how I got 7 though ngl.
I'm tryna reach 6psl psl rn

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Build yours then.
im not going to build percentages cuz its impossible to tell it accurately

but the fact you severely underrate height+frame combination makes me think you never interacted with females

Tanning is cope
Also my target audience is young jbs where height matters little

Tanning is cope
Also my target audience is young jbs where height matters little
Tanning is not cope JFL. Personally, I look so much better with tan skin, it fits my pheno and location.

Tanning is not cope JFL. Personally, I look so much better with tan skin, it fits my pheno and location.
I want to keep my doors open in case i want to vampiremax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Petsmart, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person