[Mogs] Official ratings of the users! v3 More people!!!!

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Mage
Mog battle u choose, if u lose u give BJ to @dogapm123 , if i lose i Bj @Eduardo DOV ? Deal?
u already lose, in life.
no deal. I dont want ur dirt mouth in my golden dick.
who this retard thinks he is to rate other users by his retard parameters.
not even 1 month here, go fuck urself.

1568108673678.png

typical brazilian monkey

Last edited:
S

streege

Zephir
my idea is to do a mog battle between sirgey and eduardo.
if sirgey loses, he has to give the hand to a knowlegeable rater

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
my idea is to do a mog battle between sirgey and eduardo.
if sirgey loses, he has to give the hand to a knowlegeable rater
Ofc i will lose, 3/10 monkey vs 4/10 bird.

Bird > Monkey, no need to mog battle since my rating are almost perfect. Now im still waiting for u to choose s mog battle between 5 and 6 area

S

streege

Zephir
Ofc i will lose, 3/10 monkey vs 4/10 bird.

Bird > Monkey, no need to mog battle since my rating are almost perfect. Now im still waiting for u to choose s mog battle between 5 and 6 area
for you is angel run above aestheticprince or the later one?

S

streege

Zephir
I think its 6,5 vs 6,25, i dont know for who.
Ok i see. I'll try to find somebody in your ranges.
i know what to, i'll choose smth, and people will rate him, if he is not in your range - ie 5/10 despite 6/10 for example - it's over for you : are you OK ?

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
Ok i see. I'll try to find somebody in your ranges.
i know what to, i'll choose smth, and people will rate him, if he is not in your range - ie 5/10 despite 6/10 for example - it's over for you : are you OK ?
If this happens i will fix i, simple.

Goblin

Goblin

𝕀𝕀 π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•π•šπ•—π•– 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕙?
Goblin

Goblin

𝕀𝕀 π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•π•šπ•—π•– 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕙?
LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Escaping the average
ascension needs time, at least 2 years imo.
I do feel like some of us will never ever ascend. Not even Lefort 100 would save some folks I've seen here, and each day that passes I feel the same about me

S

streege

Zephir
I do feel like some of us will never ever ascend. Not even Lefort 100 would save some folks I've seen here, and each day that passes I feel the same about me
i don't know in my case, even surgeons says there is barely nothing to do, even the max that i can get, by asking again and again surgeons and guys who know it - surgerymax especially - is :
Kybella if at low bf, i have facial fat - which i don't think so - + rhino + infra/supra orbital implant. But i mean, i don't know what it'll change. I can't benefit very much of surgeries, i already have the bones, skin, hair, good harmony, but high bf, and my weakness are : not top tier eyes, below average nose, average lips.

F

Festrunk

Mage
Bro, I really shouldn't be a 5 - on the same tier as itsOVER, TsarTsar and Zyros. I should probably be in 3 tbh as a 3.5 or 3.75.

I dont think anyone here would agree with my rating. I'm being told a lot that it's completely over and I'm subhuman - that my only saving grace will be massive amounts of surgery, and the other guys in the tier are already somewhat good looking.

S

streege

Zephir
Bro, I really shouldn't be a 5 - on the same tier as itsOVER, TsarTsar and Zyros. I should probably be in 3 tbh as a 3.5 or 3.75.

I dont think anyone here would agree with my rating. I'm being told a lot that it's completely over and I'm subhuman - that my only saving grace will be massive amounts of surgery, and the other guys in the tier are already somewhat good looking.
bro nobody believe in his rating, don't lost your time.

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff

No bro, i saw your bones and harmony, itsOver is 5,75 when lean, u are 5,0, Zyros is 5,5(1 point penalty cause terrible frame)

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)