[Mogs] Official ratings of the users! v3 More people!!!!

SirGey

SirGey

The Senate (Chair N°51)
Firstly how is @DarknLost on the same level as fucking orb
I’ve noticed this is a reoccurring theme in your aspie ratings
7,0 darknlost, 7,5 Orb

------

5/8? me? jesus
5/10

----

NO ASCENSION FOR BLUEPILLERS!! :feelshaha: :bluepill: DONT OVERRATED YOURSELF, CHALLENGE ME TO MOG BATTLES, WHENEVER U WANT!

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Zephir
Mog battle u choose, if u lose u give BJ to @dogapm123 , if i lose i Bj @Eduardo DOV ? Deal?
u already lose, in life.
no deal. I dont want ur dirt mouth in my golden dick.
who this retard thinks he is to rate other users by his retard parameters.
not even 1 month here, go fuck urself.

1568108673678.png

typical brazilian monkey

Last edited:
SirGey

SirGey

The Senate (Chair N°51)
u already lose, in life.
no deal. I dont want ur dirt mouth in my golden dick.
who this retard thinks he is to rate other users by his retard parameters.
not even 1 month here, go fuck urself.

View attachment 109508

typical brazilian monkey
Said the brazilian :feelshaha:, u wont larp a eurofag here.

streege

streege

Banned
my idea is to do a mog battle between sirgey and eduardo.
if sirgey loses, he has to give the hand to a knowlegeable rater

SirGey

SirGey

The Senate (Chair N°51)
my idea is to do a mog battle between sirgey and eduardo.
if sirgey loses, he has to give the hand to a knowlegeable rater
Ofc i will lose, 3/10 monkey vs 4/10 bird.

Bird > Monkey, no need to mog battle since my rating are almost perfect. Now im still waiting for u to choose s mog battle between 5 and 6 area

streege

streege

Banned
Ofc i will lose, 3/10 monkey vs 4/10 bird.

Bird > Monkey, no need to mog battle since my rating are almost perfect. Now im still waiting for u to choose s mog battle between 5 and 6 area
for you is angel run above aestheticprince or the later one?

streege

streege

Banned
I think its 6,5 vs 6,25, i dont know for who.
Ok i see. I'll try to find somebody in your ranges.
i know what to, i'll choose smth, and people will rate him, if he is not in your range - ie 5/10 despite 6/10 for example - it's over for you : are you OK ?

SirGey

SirGey

The Senate (Chair N°51)
Ok i see. I'll try to find somebody in your ranges.
i know what to, i'll choose smth, and people will rate him, if he is not in your range - ie 5/10 despite 6/10 for example - it's over for you : are you OK ?
If this happens i will fix i, simple.

obesecel

obesecel

CEO of The Tribe and The Senate
Goblin

Goblin

𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
Goblin

Goblin

𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Escaping the average
Sometimes I wonder if we'll be here forever no matter what. Is ascension even posible for most of us? Barely any users improved at all, and I can count with the fingers of my hands the number of real ascensions that have been posted.

streege

streege

Banned
Sometimes I wonder if we'll be here forever no matter what. Is ascension even posible for most of us? Barely any users improved at all, and I can count with the fingers of my hands the number of real ascensions that have been posted.
ascension needs time, at least 2 years imo.

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Escaping the average
ascension needs time, at least 2 years imo.
I do feel like some of us will never ever ascend. Not even Lefort 100 would save some folks I've seen here, and each day that passes I feel the same about me

streege

streege

Banned
I do feel like some of us will never ever ascend. Not even Lefort 100 would save some folks I've seen here, and each day that passes I feel the same about me
i don't know in my case, even surgeons says there is barely nothing to do, even the max that i can get, by asking again and again surgeons and guys who know it - surgerymax especially - is :
Kybella if at low bf, i have facial fat - which i don't think so - + rhino + infra/supra orbital implant. But i mean, i don't know what it'll change. I can't benefit very much of surgeries, i already have the bones, skin, hair, good harmony, but high bf, and my weakness are : not top tier eyes, below average nose, average lips.

SirGey

SirGey

The Senate (Chair N°51)
Im going to ascend.

Festrunk

Festrunk

Wizard
Bro, I really shouldn't be a 5 - on the same tier as itsOVER, TsarTsar and Zyros. I should probably be in 3 tbh as a 3.5 or 3.75.

I dont think anyone here would agree with my rating. I'm being told a lot that it's completely over and I'm subhuman - that my only saving grace will be massive amounts of surgery, and the other guys in the tier are already somewhat good looking.

streege

streege

Banned
Bro, I really shouldn't be a 5 - on the same tier as itsOVER, TsarTsar and Zyros. I should probably be in 3 tbh as a 3.5 or 3.75.

I dont think anyone here would agree with my rating. I'm being told a lot that it's completely over and I'm subhuman - that my only saving grace will be massive amounts of surgery, and the other guys in the tier are already somewhat good looking.
bro nobody believe in his rating, don't lost your time.

SirGey

SirGey

The Senate (Chair N°51)

No bro, i saw your bones and harmony, itsOver is 5,75 when lean, u are 5,0, Zyros is 5,5(1 point penalty cause terrible frame)

Festrunk

Festrunk

Wizard
there's no ascension for 80% of people on site bcuz they don't have good base to work with

looksmaxxing is cope for most on here
Do I have any sort of base to work with?

SirGey

SirGey

The Senate (Chair N°51)
there's no ascension for 80% of people on site bcuz they don't have good base to work with

looksmaxxing is cope for most on here

BULLSHIT, u know nothing, i can ascend EVERYONE HERE! Challenge me fagot bluepiller

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)