[Mogs] Official ratings of the users! v3 More people!!!!

S

streege

Zephir
there's no ascension for 80% of people on site bcuz they don't have good base to work with

looksmaxxing is cope for most on here
it's the opposite imo.
It's when you have not good basis to work with that you can ascend.
When you have fucking recessions, a bimax helps you a lot.
Etc

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

cocaine
it's the opposite imo.
It's when you have not good basis to work with that you can ascend.
When you have fucking recessions, a bimax helps you a lot.
Etc
no its not. its not as linear, some guys will never learn this

the only people who can "ascend" are the ones who have good base to work with but had limiting factors regarding weight, hormones, skin, acne or other limiting factors, or singular big failo such as jewish hooked nose or things like that regarding surgeries

people who need complete reconstruction of facial harmony, lower third, lot of implants just never come out good looking

they often look better than they did previously but they're rarely, if ever, GOOD LOOKING. they never ascend. its an endless cycle of mental masturbation

you can't fake your harmony, you can't fake your genetics, best you can do is to improve, but it's not enough for 80% of users in here to "ascend". ascend as in become attractive to white young western girls

this is the reality not many can accept

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff

the only people who can "ascend" are the ones who have good base to work with but had limiting factors regarding weight, hormones, skin, acne or other limiting factors, or singular big failo such as jewish hooked nose or things like that regarding surgeries

people who need complete reconstruction of facial harmony, lower third, lot of implants just never come out good looking

they often look better than they did previously but they're rarely, if ever, GOOD LOOKING. they never ascend. its an endless cycle of mental masturbation

you can't fake your harmony, you can't fake your genetics, best you can do is to improve, but it's not enough for 80% of users in here to "ascend". ascend as in become attractive to white young western girls

not worth an answer

S

streege

Zephir

to be fair i probably only need a rhino to ascend a little bit, i don't see any flaws, may be the lips or the upper eyelid exposure.
And infra/supra orbital implants in my case don't worth it, since i have not bad cheekbones and high set.
probably the highest ascension will be by losing bf.
No any fucking surgeon will let me do bimax or anything invasive, saying it'll fuck my harmony/i have already very good basis.
It's over for me.

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Escaping the average
there's no ascension for 80% of people on site bcuz they don't have good base to work with

looksmaxxing is cope for most on here
What I fear the most is this. I wish there was a way of knowing if Ascension is on my reach
i don't have anything to prove dumb fuck, you keep saying retarded shit over and over
What you said is 99% true though. Ugly people have it really hard. Looksmaxxing works for fixing that one or two flaws that are holding you back. You can't fix your entire face

Last edited:
Chowdog

Chowdog

8 inch dick
a 5/10 ? feels bad man i guess i really should upload new pics

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
What I fear the most is this. I wish there was a way of knowing if Ascension is on my reach

What you said is 99% true though. Ugly people have it really hard. Looksmaxxing works for fixing that one or two flaws that are holding you back. You can't fix your entire face
Shit man, havent i told u what u need to do to ascend?
a 5/10 ? feels bad man i guess i really should upload new pics
Doubt i would increase the psl

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty isn’t skin deep, it’s bone deep
to be fair i probably only need a rhino to ascend a little bit, i don't see any flaws, may be the lips or the upper eyelid exposure.
And infra/supra orbital implants in my case don't worth it, since i have not bad cheekbones and high set.
probably the highest ascension will be by losing bf.
No any fucking surgeon will let me do bimax or anything invasive, saying it'll fuck my harmony/i have already very good basis.
It's over for me.
You legit need to get to 10-12% BF before thinking about surgeries.

reptiles

reptiles

No one can escape the face pill

Fair point tbh it doesn't come out the best when doing the surgery but we have seen signs of ascensions you just need to know what to get it hurts to change but it must be done also you can fake your genetics we all do every day it's in our genes to be a born survivor yet we live in comfy ease our genes are cheated so by definition you can cheat your genetics

F

Festrunk

Mage
No bro, i saw your bones and harmony, itsOver is 5,75 when lean, u are 5,0, Zyros is 5,5(1 point penalty cause terrible frame)
Bro, I'm pretty sure most people would agree that almost all the 4s there mog me.

A

Albanero

Apprentice
Tbh many guys from 6 dont really belong there without any chance but its a fun post either way

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)