Official ratings of the users! v3 More people!!!!

put someone in 6/10 that you think you mog we'll do it.
I dont know how they look lol but I mog everyone on the 5psl so you can just choose the lovest 6 psl in the scale and mogbattle with me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Can you explain why am I 4 and not at least 5
Like the defaults of my face

• JFL
:feelshaha: :bluepill:
Can you explain why am I 4 and not at least 5
Like the defaults of my face

I dont remember u a lot, pls pm me pic and i explain.

I m over 8
I have a fukin greek god body

1/10 = No one

2/10 = @reptiles @FaceandLMS @IncelsBraincels @GenericChad1444

3/10 = @SirGey @toolateforme @HorribleTeeth

4/10 = @Titbot @streege @Eduardo DOV @Pex1992 @Yoyome99 @FatmanO @Leo0509 @Andromeda88 @invisiblecel @Ghostcel @LowTierNormie @Ayush @Pietrosiek @Krezo @Longtimelurker @Joyride @Mr_Norwood

5/10 = @dogapm123 @Mexicancel @Chowdog @itsOVER @Euphorer @sadakiyo @Pendejo @rockndogs @Dmitri Concept @Tyrionlannistercel @Goblin @Zyros @LemmeRope @ThreadMatters @belnar93 @Guess What? @Festrunk @chesscel @lorenzo_md @BrettyBoy @TsarTsar444 @Currycellmate @Joyride @sensen @sadakiyo

6/10 = @joao @matlockmatt @nastynas @Virgin @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Dogs @Angelrun @Albanero @Nosecel9000 @justhereforratings @TubOfLard @AestheticPrince @Nibba @buflek @daveo

7/10 = @Salludon @untermensch @DarknLost @Orb @JustTrynaGrow @Alarico8

8/10 = No one

---

Ask me after for 0.25,0.5,0.75 ratings.

This is my method

70% face / 20% pheno / 10% body

There are some things I disagree on here though. How is Nibba not a 7? And Titbot is only a 4? I haven't even seen most of the other people on here so there's probably more things wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846
1/10 = No one

4/10 = @Titbot @streege @Eduardo DOV @Pex1992 @Yoyome99 @FatmanO @Leo0509 @Andromeda88 @invisiblecel @Ghostcel @LowTierNormie @Ayush @Pietrosiek @Krezo @Longtimelurker @Joyride @Mr_Norwood

5/10 = @dogapm123 @Mexicancel @Chowdog @itsOVER @Euphorer @sadakiyo @Pendejo @rockndogs @Dmitri Concept @Tyrionlannistercel @Goblin @Zyros @LemmeRope @ThreadMatters @belnar93 @Guess What? @Festrunk @chesscel @lorenzo_md @BrettyBoy @TsarTsar444 @Currycellmate @Joyride @sensen @sadakiyo

6/10 = @joao @matlockmatt @nastynas @Virgin @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Dogs @Angelrun @Albanero @Nosecel9000 @justhereforratings @TubOfLard @AestheticPrince @Nibba @buflek @daveo

8/10 = No one

---

This is my method

dont you count height??

There are some things I disagree on here though. How is Nibba not a 7? And Titbot is only a 4? I haven't even seen most of the other people on here so there's probably more things wrong.

that's why i want to choose the most knowlegeable.
or at least let's do a rating with everyone's pics.
dont you count height??
nah for him it's cope unless you'r below 5'7

that's why i want to choose the most knowlegeable.
or at least let's do a rating with everyone's pics.

nah for him it's cope unless you'r below 5'7
Ya the only problem is you need permission to post the people's pics for voting

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 3043
Ya the only problem is you need permission to post the people's pics for voting

right, so we need someone who has seen most people + known as the best rater.

3501F254 4CD8 4FA4 AADD A3A29697AFFF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, Pex1992, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
dont you count height??

I do, u were punished with 1 point cuz turbomanlet, u should be 7 if wasnt turbo.

Nibba is 6,75

delete me, it will be my last, and only request to you, god.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 3043
NO ASCENSION FOR BLUEPILLERS, DONT OVERRATE YOURSELF :bluepill: :feelshaha:
delete me, it will be my last, and only request to you, god.

Why mane we are together there on 3/10

• JFL
I m over 7 with bet body here, fukin idiot

Put me in 7.5

there will never be an ideal rating as each has a different aesthetic ideal, although the only difference is the taste of the aesthetic ideal, which is either superior (noble, aristocratic) or inferior (commoner, democratic), which in Antinous's ideal is the first; some ratings are not accurate on this thread, a correction is needed, whatever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2846, Ekeoma_The_BBC and 1 other person
there will never be an ideal rating as each has a different aesthetic ideal, although the only difference is the taste of the aesthetic ideal, which is either superior (noble, aristocratic) or inferior (commoner, democratic), which in Antinous's ideal is the first; some ratings are not accurate on this thread, a correction is needed, whatever

Tag the one u guys think its incorret, and i shall debate

• JFL

I love you, and you have a lots of estrogen, so it's not gay, but whatever.

Oh it might've sound different from what I intended.
I meant delete me from this world.

Oh it might've sound different from what I intended.
I meant delete me from this world.

i've understand bro,but come on you'r with the so called "tall ogre face", that's fine af.

i've understand bro,but come on you'r with the so called "tall ogre face", that's fine af.
My face might be really big but I dont think its tall, its bloated horizontally in proportion actually

My face might be really big but I dont think its tall, its bloated horizontally in proportion actually
i mean, you'll be fine, you'r on the same scale as sir @SirGey.

He'll take care of ya.

Last edited:
I think i should be about 6psl, got called gl by a majority of users on this site, few said if i fix only one feature i could ascend to chadlite. But idc tbh, i think im one of the most nt on this site, get called handsome by a lot of girls every second day so idc

i mean, you'll be fine, you'r on the same scale as sir @SirGey.

He'll take care of ya.

I told him to kpop max, he never listen
I think i should be about 6psl, got called gl by a majority of users on this site, few said if i fix only one feature i could ascend to chadlite. But idc tbh, i think im one of the most nt on this site, get called handsome by a lot of girls every second day so idc

U may be a 5,75/10, but i dont remember u too much.

where do you live bro ?

does the order you put the names in reflects how gl the user is relative to his level? so for example if @reptiles is last on the rating 2 then does that mean hes the worst looking on the rating 2?

• JFL
does the order you put the names in reflects how gl the user is relative to his level? so for example if @reptiles is last on the rating 2 then does that mean hes the worst looking on the rating 2?

Nope, he may be a 2,75, 2,25 or 2,5 though

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Last edited:
  • +1
Can’t take you seriously if you actually believe that tbh. You haven’t been out of your room if you believe “no height for face”
Nah I agree with the statement no height for face

1/10 = No one

8/10 = No one

---

This is my method

please add me to the ratings.
(rate the pictures from "Lorsss' neck training transformation")

• So Sad
I love being ugly

5/8? me? jesus

Attachments

• 135.gif
    135.gif
    439.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
1/10 = No one

8/10 = No one

---

This is my method

To hell with u and ur aspie ratings lol ...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
Firstly how is @DarknLost on the same level as fucking orb
I’ve noticed this is a reoccurring theme in your aspie ratings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Firstly how is @DarknLost on the same level as fucking orb
I’ve noticed this is a reoccurring theme in your aspie ratings
Yes I mog him

This is psl or irl rates

@SirGey I have a legit suggestion for you. List off the members greatest to least. So make the people in the front of the list in .25’s and the people towards the end .75’s.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow, Mateusz74 and buflek
OP, HAVE YOU EVER MEMECENTER.COM Beast hair facial hair beard chin song phenomenon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I got rated a 4'5 by you but most people said I was a little bit above average or dead average at worst.

• +1
I got rated a 4'5 by you but most people said I was a little bit above average or dead average at worst.

his ratings sucks like shit.
We should ask women to rate us, i mean bro.

I thought 4 was supposed to be average

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow