Official ratings of the users! v3 More people!!!!

Don't bring me in this shit

I thought 4 was supposed to be average
It should, but most people are 4-5 according to him. How is it posible for most people in this forum to be either average or above?

It should, but most people are 4-5 according to him. How is it posible for most people in this forum to be either average or above?

Bro let's let alarico doing the stuff imo

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I honestly think that only people that know they aren't completely ugly post their pics here. I've thought that before while browsing rate me section. There are always people on there that mog the absolute fuck out of me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and JustTrynaGrow
I honestly think that only people that know they aren't completely ugly post their pics here.
This might be true. Most pics I see here aren't 100% ugly.

Firstly how is @DarknLost on the same level as fucking orb
I’ve noticed this is a reoccurring theme in your aspie ratings

7,0 darknlost, 7,5 Orb

------

5/8? me? jesus

5/10

----

NO ASCENSION FOR BLUEPILLERS!! :feelshaha: :bluepill: DONT OVERRATED YOURSELF, CHALLENGE ME TO MOG BATTLES, WHENEVER U WANT!

Mog battle u choose, if u lose u give BJ to @dogapm123 , if i lose i Bj @Eduardo DOV ? Deal?
u already lose, in life.
no deal. I dont want ur dirt mouth in my golden dick.
who this retard thinks he is to rate other users by his retard parameters.
not even 1 month here, go fuck urself.

typical brazilian monkey

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
u already lose, in life.
no deal. I dont want ur dirt mouth in my golden dick.
who this retard thinks he is to rate other users by his retard parameters.
not even 1 month here, go fuck urself.

View attachment 109508

typical brazilian monkey

Said the brazilian :feelshaha:, u wont larp a eurofag here.

my idea is to do a mog battle between sirgey and eduardo.
if sirgey loses, he has to give the hand to a knowlegeable rater

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
my idea is to do a mog battle between sirgey and eduardo.
if sirgey loses, he has to give the hand to a knowlegeable rater

Ofc i will lose, 3/10 monkey vs 4/10 bird.

Bird > Monkey, no need to mog battle since my rating are almost perfect. Now im still waiting for u to choose s mog battle between 5 and 6 area

Ofc i will lose, 3/10 monkey vs 4/10 bird.

Bird > Monkey, no need to mog battle since my rating are almost perfect. Now im still waiting for u to choose s mog battle between 5 and 6 area

for you is angel run above aestheticprince or the later one?

@JustTrynaGrow is not 7 lol

• +1
Reactions: Guest, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
I think its 6,5 vs 6,25, i dont know for who.

Ok i see. I'll try to find somebody in your ranges.
i know what to, i'll choose smth, and people will rate him, if he is not in your range - ie 5/10 despite 6/10 for example - it's over for you : are you OK ?

Ok i see. I'll try to find somebody in your ranges.
i know what to, i'll choose smth, and people will rate him, if he is not in your range - ie 5/10 despite 6/10 for example - it's over for you : are you OK ?

If this happens i will fix i, simple.

• +1
Sometimes I wonder if we'll be here forever no matter what. Is ascension even posible for most of us? Barely any users improved at all, and I can count with the fingers of my hands the number of real ascensions that have been posted.

• +1
Sometimes I wonder if we'll be here forever no matter what. Is ascension even posible for most of us? Barely any users improved at all, and I can count with the fingers of my hands the number of real ascensions that have been posted.

ascension needs time, at least 2 years imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and LowTierNormie
ascension needs time, at least 2 years imo.
I do feel like some of us will never ever ascend. Not even Lefort 100 would save some folks I've seen here, and each day that passes I feel the same about me

I do feel like some of us will never ever ascend. Not even Lefort 100 would save some folks I've seen here, and each day that passes I feel the same about me

i don't know in my case, even surgeons says there is barely nothing to do, even the max that i can get, by asking again and again surgeons and guys who know it - surgerymax especially - is :
Kybella if at low bf, i have facial fat - which i don't think so - + rhino + infra/supra orbital implant. But i mean, i don't know what it'll change. I can't benefit very much of surgeries, i already have the bones, skin, hair, good harmony, but high bf, and my weakness are : not top tier eyes, below average nose, average lips.

Im going to ascend.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Bro, I really shouldn't be a 5 - on the same tier as itsOVER, TsarTsar and Zyros. I should probably be in 3 tbh as a 3.5 or 3.75.

I dont think anyone here would agree with my rating. I'm being told a lot that it's completely over and I'm subhuman - that my only saving grace will be massive amounts of surgery, and the other guys in the tier are already somewhat good looking.

Bro, I really shouldn't be a 5 - on the same tier as itsOVER, TsarTsar and Zyros. I should probably be in 3 tbh as a 3.5 or 3.75.

I dont think anyone here would agree with my rating. I'm being told a lot that it's completely over and I'm subhuman - that my only saving grace will be massive amounts of surgery, and the other guys in the tier are already somewhat good looking.

bro nobody believe in his rating, don't lost your time.

No bro, i saw your bones and harmony, itsOver is 5,75 when lean, u are 5,0, Zyros is 5,5(1 point penalty cause terrible frame)

there's no ascension for 80% of people on site bcuz they don't have good base to work with

looksmaxxing is cope for most on here

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2933
there's no ascension for 80% of people on site bcuz they don't have good base to work with

Do I have any sort of base to work with?

BULLSHIT, u know nothing, i can ascend EVERYONE HERE! Challenge me fagot bluepiller

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV

it's the opposite imo.
It's when you have not good basis to work with that you can ascend.
When you have fucking recessions, a bimax helps you a lot.
Etc

it's the opposite imo.
It's when you have not good basis to work with that you can ascend.
When you have fucking recessions, a bimax helps you a lot.
Etc
no its not. its not as linear, some guys will never learn this

the only people who can "ascend" are the ones who have good base to work with but had limiting factors regarding weight, hormones, skin, acne or other limiting factors, or singular big failo such as jewish hooked nose or things like that regarding surgeries

people who need complete reconstruction of facial harmony, lower third, lot of implants just never come out good looking

they often look better than they did previously but they're rarely, if ever, GOOD LOOKING. they never ascend. its an endless cycle of mental masturbation

you can't fake your harmony, you can't fake your genetics, best you can do is to improve, but it's not enough for 80% of users in here to "ascend". ascend as in become attractive to white young western girls

this is the reality not many can accept

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

the only people who can "ascend" are the ones who have good base to work with but had limiting factors regarding weight, hormones, skin, acne or other limiting factors, or singular big failo such as jewish hooked nose or things like that regarding surgeries

people who need complete reconstruction of facial harmony, lower third, lot of implants just never come out good looking

they often look better than they did previously but they're rarely, if ever, GOOD LOOKING. they never ascend. its an endless cycle of mental masturbation

you can't fake your harmony, you can't fake your genetics, best you can do is to improve, but it's not enough for 80% of users in here to "ascend". ascend as in become attractive to white young western girls

not worth an answer

not worth an answer
you have no idea what i'm talking about as I IQ mog you by at least 20-30 points. i don't expect an answer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043

to be fair i probably only need a rhino to ascend a little bit, i don't see any flaws, may be the lips or the upper eyelid exposure.
And infra/supra orbital implants in my case don't worth it, since i have not bad cheekbones and high set.
probably the highest ascension will be by losing bf.
No any fucking surgeon will let me do bimax or anything invasive, saying it'll fuck my harmony/i have already very good basis.
It's over for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

What I fear the most is this. I wish there was a way of knowing if Ascension is on my reach
i don't have anything to prove dumb fuck, you keep saying retarded shit over and over
What you said is 99% true though. Ugly people have it really hard. Looksmaxxing works for fixing that one or two flaws that are holding you back. You can't fix your entire face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
a 5/10 ? feels bad man i guess i really should upload new pics

What I fear the most is this. I wish there was a way of knowing if Ascension is on my reach

What you said is 99% true though. Ugly people have it really hard. Looksmaxxing works for fixing that one or two flaws that are holding you back. You can't fix your entire face

Shit man, havent i told u what u need to do to ascend?
a 5/10 ? feels bad man i guess i really should upload new pics

Doubt i would increase the psl