Official ratings of the users! v3 More people!!!!

I'm 0.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Shit man, havent i told u what u need to do to ascend?

Doubt i would increase the psl
You did? I didm't notice, can't find the post

to be fair i probably only need a rhino to ascend a little bit, i don't see any flaws, may be the lips or the upper eyelid exposure.
And infra/supra orbital implants in my case don't worth it, since i have not bad cheekbones and high set.
probably the highest ascension will be by losing bf.
No any fucking surgeon will let me do bimax or anything invasive, saying it'll fuck my harmony/i have already very good basis.
It's over for me.
You legit need to get to 10-12% BF before thinking about surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 3043
I do, u were punished with 1 point cuz turbomanlet, u should be 7 if wasnt turbo.

Nibba is 6,75
so I am at the level of orb??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, JustTrynaGrow, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Facially yes

@dogapm123 isn‘t 5/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
no its not. its not as linear, some guys will never learn this

the only people who can "ascend" are the ones who have good base to work with but had limiting factors regarding weight, hormones, skin, acne or other limiting factors, or singular big failo such as jewish hooked nose or things like that regarding surgeries

people who need complete reconstruction of facial harmony, lower third, lot of implants just never come out good looking

they often look better than they did previously but they're rarely, if ever, GOOD LOOKING. they never ascend. its an endless cycle of mental masturbation

you can't fake your harmony, you can't fake your genetics, best you can do is to improve, but it's not enough for 80% of users in here to "ascend". ascend as in become attractive to white young western girls

this is the reality not many can accept

Fair point tbh it doesn't come out the best when doing the surgery but we have seen signs of ascensions you just need to know what to get it hurts to change but it must be done also you can fake your genetics we all do every day it's in our genes to be a born survivor yet we live in comfy ease our genes are cheated so by definition you can cheat your genetics

No bro, i saw your bones and harmony, itsOver is 5,75 when lean, u are 5,0, Zyros is 5,5(1 point penalty cause terrible frame)
Bro, I'm pretty sure most people would agree that almost all the 4s there mog me.

Are you not penalizing height here? Some guys should have a lower score considering they are very short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2933
Are you not penalizing height here? Some guys should have a lower score considering they are very short

Yeah, turbomanlets aka 5'6 or below

Tbh many guys from 6 dont really belong there without any chance but its a fun post either way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Dead rat blood
= when I saw my rating.

you have no idea what i'm talking about as I IQ mog you by at least 20-30 points. i don't expect an answer

what u said is so obvious.
it is clear, by his posts, that this retard thinks he is a master of looksmax.
He likes to say he study mogs everyone, he is the super rater understood in looks. Just a fool who read a lot of lookism posts and now think he can transmute every ugly person in a gl one.
these types are really hilarious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Does he meet the criteria?

Well, he is 5,5 he will mog u.
what u said is so obvious.
it is clear, by his posts, that this retard thinks he is a master of looksmax.
He likes to say he study mogs everyone, he is the super rater understood in looks. Just a fool who read a lot of lookism posts and now think he can transmute every ugly person in a gl one.
these types are really hilarious.

U are ugly sir.

• JFL
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 3043
wow im a 6 thanks bro, and i have shit eye area lol. give me good eye area and im 7 lel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I am the 1/10 event though i look like average person on psl forums i am subhuman due to some cosmic intergalactic reason

no i want to battle in my prime against ferston

Never die

Tardmaxxed thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo