Official ratings of the users! v3 More people!!!!

SirGey

Replies 200
Views 2K
Mods need to pin tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I'm still not in here smh

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Chadelite
jesus your ratings are almost as inaccurate as your surgery recommendations

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1862
Are you not penalizing height here? Some guys should have a lower score considering they are very short
No because as Mr high iq @cocainecowboy said, op completely disregards height as a factor of looks like a mongoloid. That's because he himself is v tall and fails miserably with females, so projects that into his paragraphs of bs, by saying its ALL about face and NOT about height and frame

We all know how false this is ofc...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

zyros rated the same as festrunk or w/e that dudes called, absolutely comical

salludon rated the same as darknlost who we know doesn't look nearly as good as in that one picture, absolutely comical
No because as Mr high iq @cocainecowboy said, op completely disregards height as a factor of looks like a mongoloid. That's because he himself is v tall and fails miserably with females, so projects that into his paragraphs of bs, by saying its ALL about face and NOT about height and frame

if this is true why aren't you and the other indian dude rated the same

yet another oversight jfl at this list & jfl at failing with females at 6'5"
7,0 darknlost, 7,5 Orb

no words flush yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
In v4 I'm getting knocked down a couple pegs anyway. I've been the only one to fail his tests so far and brutally lost Streege's mog battle.

I will only penalty turbomanlets n turbochildframes
In v4 I'm getting knocked down a couple pegs anyway. I've been the only one to fail his tests so far and brutally lost Streege's mog battle.

I will ad v4 when i get 20 more names.

will ad v4 when i get 20 more names
Put me next to you fam. There was a ~30% swing in the poll. If Streege is 4.75, then 30% of that is roughly 1.5(rounded up) points. 5 - 1.5 = 3.5

So you're gonna make me lose a mog battle to Toolateforme or HorribleTeeth then? If you wish.

U gonna win vs both.for sure

• Hmm...
Reactions: Festrunk

salludon rated the same as darknlost who we know doesn't look nearly as good as in that one picture, absolutely comical

if this is true why aren't you and the other indian dude rated the same

yet another oversight jfl at this list & jfl at failing with females at 6'5"

no words flush yourself
Which Indian dude?