Officially repulsed my sister’s friends

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
My sister mentioned how I once said I would never have children unless the mother breastfed them and lived a healthy lifestyle in order to ensure my child’s health and wellbeing and they all looked at me with disgust.

Saying basic shit like “my body my rules” or that breastfeeding would ruin their tit implants.

Fuck women, I’m now becoming gay, who wants to join me?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 206, RichardSpencel and 12 others
This what they want

071215smoking_and_drinking_and_pregnancy.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, ElliotRodgerJr, RichardSpencel and 8 others
This what they want

071215smoking_and_drinking_and_pregnancy.jpg
Yeah my sister ate like shit and drank a lot of wine whilst pregnant, but it’s all okay because she was eating for two x

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ZyzzReincarnate, Bluepill and 6 others
Yeah my sister ate like shit and drank a lot of wine whilst pregnant, but it’s all okay because she was eating for two x
Poor babycel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown, Deleted member 176 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Alvik, androidcel, RichardSpencel and 5 others
Im in.. lets go! Go Gay or go Home

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Coping, dogtown and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Coping and dogtown
Women were a mistake.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Coping and mojopin

my body my choice tehee

Many medical experts, including the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, strongly recommend breastfeeding exclusively (no formula, juice, or water) for 6 months. And breastfeeding for a year at least with other foods which should be started at 6 months of age, such as vegetables, grains, fruits, proteins.

Breastfeeding lowers your baby's risk of having asthma or allergies. Plus, babies who are breastfed exclusively for the first 6 months, without any formula, have fewer ear infections, respiratory illnesses, and bouts of diarrhea. They also have fewer hospitalizations and trips to the doctor.

Breastfeeding has been linked to higher IQ scores in later childhood in some studies. What's more, the physical closeness, skin-to-skin touching, and eyecontact all help your baby bond with you and feel secure. Breastfed infants are more likely to gain the right amount of weight as they grow rather than become overweight children. The AAP says breastfeeding also plays a role in the prevention of SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome). It's been thought to lower the risk of diabetes, obesity, and certain cancers as well

When you drink, alcohol passes from your blood through the placenta and to your baby.

A baby's liver is one of the last organs to develop and doesn't mature until the later stages of pregnancy.

Your baby cannot process alcohol as well as you can, and too much exposure to alcohol can seriously affect their development.

Drinking alcohol, especially in the first three months of pregnancy, increases the risk of miscarriage, premature birth and your baby having a low birth weight.

Drinking after the first three months of your pregnancy could affect your baby after they're born.

The risks are greater the more you drink. The effects include learning difficulties and behavioural problems.

Drinking heavily throughout pregnancy can cause your baby to develop a serious condition called foetal alcohol syndrome (FAS).

Children with FAS have:

• poor growth
  • facial abnormalities
  • learning and behavioural problems
Drinking less heavily, and even drinking heavily on single occasions, may be associated with lesser forms of FAS. The risk is likely to be greater the more you drink.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and dogtown
In what kind of faggot countries do you people live

The world is seriously going downhill

• +1
Reactions: SLA and Coping
Fuck all women, im gaymaxxing as well who’s down for an orgy

• +1
I despise those kinds of excuses. Bitch grow up, you're ruining lives cuz you're too dumb to control your impulses for 9 months. "The fair gender" my ass.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, mojopin and 1 other person
I despise those kinds of excuses. Bitch grow up, you're ruining lives cuz you're too dumb to control your impulses for 9 months. "The fair gender" my ass.
"But women are so good at judgement and raising children":feelsgah::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and dogtown
"But women are so good at judgement and raising children":feelsgah::bluepill:
Those poor manlets in your sig. You can literally see the lust in her eyes as she stares up at 6'2 Connor.

No mate she had a girl, her life is set for Chad already
Do you ever get worried that when your looksmax channel gets popular people (even your family) will see that you post here? I saw you did a face reveal on the last natural's channel. Stay safe tho, people will use anything to discredit you.

• +1
When I have kids I’ll force her to breastfeed my kids and also eat nutritious foods while pregnant. If a woman doesn’t willingly do this they are low iq and deserve death anyways.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, dogtown and Zeta ascended
Those poor manlets in your sig. You can literally see the lust in her eyes as she stares up at 6'2 Connor.
The saddest part was that the manlet to the right took off his shirt when Conner took off his thinking that she would be attracted to his "confidence".
When I have kids I’ll force her to breastfeed my kids and also eat nutritious foods while pregnant. If a woman doesn’t willingly do this they are low iq and deserve death anyways.
What how dare you want what's best for your kids you misogynistic fuck, it's her body.:soy::soy::soy::soy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and dogtown
The saddest part was that the manlet to the right took off his shirt when Conner took off his thinking that she would be attracted to his "confidence".
Damn do you have a link to the vid?

I lift need ogremax so if I'm gay I'll need a bottom bitch to fuck

• +1
ABSOLUTE SUBHUMANITY

It starts at 7:10 watch at your own discretion it will make you and any sub 8 man rope:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

"He wants to make his girlfriend's day" LMAOOOOO backfired hard on the poor cuck

"He wants to make his girlfriend's day" LMAOOOOO backfired hard on the poor cuck
Conner Murphy is the pure definition of ascension making up for lost youth.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Conner Murphy is the pure definition of ascension making up for lost youth.
View attachment 22407
I think he's in computer engineering or smth. So high IQ and chadlite. Except, tbh, he's still awkward as fuck. You can sense a cringe when he talks, like something is wrong with him. Cassady Campbell mogs him to oblivion in low inhibition.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and mojopin
Do you ever get worried that when your looksmax channel gets popular people (even your family) will see that you post here? I saw you did a face reveal on the last natural's channel. Stay safe tho, people will use anything to discredit you.
Cheers brother. I mostly shitpost on here aside from a few more serious posts which could be a little awkward but still no problem for my family to see. Maybe I’m just being naïve but I couldn’t really care less about it being known I’m on this site

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and RichardSpencel
Ragefuel

• +1
The worst thing about it is when they say they developed properly despite being bottlefed etc and that it’s sadistic to make them breastfeed the kid. When at the same time they have recessed faces, allergy and digestion issues jfl

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
The worst thing about it is when they say they developed properly despite being bottlefed etc and that it’s sadistic to make them breastfeed the kid. When at the same time they have recessed faces, allergy and digestion issues jfl
Yeah and then they bread incels because of that... They‘re so egoistic its unreal

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and mojopin
Artificial womb gang:chad::chad:
Artificial womb 690x400

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and mojopin
Yeah and then they bread incels because of that... They‘re so egoistic its unreal
Yeah and the problem is they have their morals reaffirmed by society under the guise of feminism. It’s a slowly rising but unstoppable form of evil through brainwashing and social justice propaganda. It seems enough time has passed for society to forget the amount of catastrophic events this has lead to throughout history

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and dogtown