Ogee curve after surgery pic

This is what I’m saying. You have better bones than me but your phenotype makes you look really Indian. I think I facially mog you because yeah my bones aren’t as good but my features such as eyebrows, eyes, hairline, lips, and general harmony are good.
@Titbot

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
This is what I’m saying. You have better bones than me but your phenotype makes you look really Indian. I think I facially mog you because yeah my bones aren’t as good but my features such as eyebrows, eyes, hairline, lips, and general harmony are good.
@Titbot
I concur

That’s why I’m saving up for eye surgery
That’s why I’m saving up for eye surgery
Infra orbital rims to be exact and keep on working towards lean maxing

Stop doing all that gay “ I look better than you teehee” stuff when your still a Virgin

I swear the coping ego with you guys.
I do what i want faggot

Mine mogs you to fucking death.

Idk why you even found this place MD Hopeful. I remember your first posts on truerateme and stuff. You were above average but not model tier. Statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing irl will take you so much farther than surgery ever will. You were already gl enough to pull girls irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Idk why you even found this place MD Hopeful. I remember your first posts on truerateme and stuff. You were above average but not model tier. Statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing irl will take you so much farther than surgery ever will. You were already gl enough to pull girls irl.
It's a lot easier to surgerymax than to status or moneymax, and the latter two become easier once you've done the former. If you have the money and no moral concerns you might as well go for it.

• +1
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin
It's a lot easier to surgerymax than to status or moneymax.
Not true. MD Hopeful, as his username implied, was on his way to med school. The attractive doctor look is a legitimately underrated appeal and would halo him insanely hard. He would have the status, money, and good enough looks that he would never had to have bothered to let these forums get to him enough for surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Not true. MD Hopeful, as his username implied, was on his way to med school. The attractive doctor look is a legitimately underrated appeal and would halo him insanely hard. He would have the status, money, and good enough looks that he would never had to have bothered to let these forums get to him enough for surgery.
Well yeah if he's stopping med school for surgery that's a stupid decision. Like I said, 'if' you've got the money.

Still probably going to go or either get a PhD

Still probably going to go or either get a PhD
Don't go for a PhD, takes a lot of dedication and you make too little money unless you're smart/genius enough to get a PhD in math/cs and go into quant finance. I never meant that you won't be able to anymore, just that the surgeries you did are completely diminishing returns IMO for irl success with girls, especially once you get into med school.

Don't go for a PhD, takes a lot of dedication and you make too little money unless you're smart/genius enough to get a PhD in math/cs and go into quant finance. I never meant that you won't be able to anymore, just that the surgeries you did are completely diminishing returns IMO for irl success with girls, especially once you get into med school.
I’m only going to do this one. Not doing surgery for a long ass time. Might do some small fillers here and there. But surgery? Not for at least several years from now. I have a gf rn so I’m not too worried

I’m only going to do this one. Not doing surgery for a long ass time. Might do some small fillers here and there. But surgery? Not for at least several years from now. I have a gf rn so I’m not too worried
Nice bro just leave this place tbh. It does more harm than good. You must know all the regular softmaxxes you can do from here by now, so there's no real gain in posting. I'm here because I'm ugly and too depressed/low motivation to do anything else. Most people from what I can see are either autistic, young teens, or just like to flex online for some strange reason. I fully acknowledge posting on these websites is a total waste of time though. You got a good life ahead of you so just go for it.

Nice bro just leave this place tbh. It does more harm than good. You must know all the regular softmaxxes you can do from here by now, so there's no real gain in posting. I'm here because I'm ugly and too depressed/low motivation to do anything else. Most people from what I can see are either autistic, young teens, or just like to flex online for some strange reason. I fully acknowledge posting on these websites is a total waste of time though. You got a good life ahead of you so just go for it.
God has a plan for all of us. Actually I felt depressed recently because of academics and missed opportunities. We should talk some time