Oh fuck boyos I just read that collagen productions starts to slow down at 25

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
My battle against the collagen reaper starts today.

battle plan:

daily:
argan oil (vaseline if traveling)
spf 50 asian sunscreen
2g vit c
20000 ui vit d

weekly:
monday: ghk-cu
wednesday: vit c serum
friday: tretinoin

Opinions?
Anything else worth adding?
Collagen supplements are cope right?
Also how often should I dermal roll?

you should use tretinoin ideally daily

Oils me

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: elfmaxx and RichardSpencel
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gannicus
Respects me

Use drpen and apply a vitamin C + Hyaluronic acid serum afterwards.

Use drpen and apply a vitamin C + Hyaluronic acid serum afterwards.
That shit tears you up bad, also how the fuck am I supposed to do my whole face with it? That would take ages.

That shit tears you up bad, also how the fuck am I supposed to do my whole face with it? That would take ages.
Aloe Vera and oral hyaluronic acid might help if you don't want to do CIT. They're both good humectants and will help your skin retain moisture.

Aloe Vera and oral hyaluronic acid might help if you don't want to do CIT. They're both good humectants and will help your skin retain moisture.
I will do it but I don't understand how, I thought the pen was only for use on a small area.

Drpen is bad because when you move it it cause tears and enlarge your pores permanently and cause microscars

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
I heard that was false and that you should use it in tandem with vit c serum.

You got any sources for that bold claim sir?

I told you guys to stop doing that ?
I deserve more respect as an oldcel of this forum.
@Ritalincel @Insomniac

Oils me

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Insomniac, kobecel and elfmaxx
supplement growth hormone peptides, more gh=more collagen

People who are tretinoin maxxing: use high powered non cope sunscreen+only put it on before going to bed. "The skin will be more prone to sunburn, dryness, or irritation, " Sun damage=90% of aging.

Is there evidence that supplemental dietary C increases collagen production?

Also consider supplementing with Glycine and/or eating more collagen/glycine/proline rich foods. Most people don't get enough dietary glycine imo and its important for synthesizing collagen as well as one of the main endogenous antioxidants glutathione (vastly more effective than exogenous antioxidants). Bonus as pure glycine powder is pretty cheap online, helps with sleep, tastes really good and can be used as a 0carb sweetener as its as sweet as glucose but without the downsides of other sweeteners like erythritol or stevia which can cause some people digestive problems and which have no health benefit as far as I know.

Glycine can also help balance out methionine intake if you're eating a lot of red meat but this is speculative. Studies have shown in rats that glycine supplementation had similar life span lengthening effects as methionine restriction in the diet. Pretty interesting.

The minimum daily dose of vitamin C to prevent scurvy is 10mg; your proposed supplement is 200x this dose. Something to think about.

edit: Also excess vitamin C can metabolize into oxalate although apparently this only occurs in doses above 4g a day.

Last edited:
daily is too much because skin becomes too sesitive

battle plan:

daily:
spf 50 asian sunscreen
2g vit c
20000 ui vit d

weekly:

Opinions?
good luck

battle plan:

daily:
spf 50 asian sunscreen
2g vit c
20000 ui vit d

weekly:

Opinions?
fuark

battle plan:

daily:
spf 50 asian sunscreen
2g vit c
20000 ui vit d

weekly:

Opinions?
How much ghk-cu to inject pls

If you're not taking 10-15g of glycine a day then wtf are you doing?

"Detailed assessment of all possible sources of glycine shows that synthesis from serine accounts for more than 85% of the total, and that the amount of glycine available from synthesis, about 3 g/day, together with that available from the diet, in the range 1.5-3.0 g/day, may fall significantly short of the amount needed for all metabolic uses, including collagen synthesis by about 10 g per day for a 70 kg human. This result supports earlier suggestions in the literature that glycine is a semi-essential amino acid and that it should be taken as a nutritional supplement to guarantee a healthy metabolism."

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx
If you're not taking 10-15g of glycine a day then wtf are you doing?

"Detailed assessment of all possible sources of glycine shows that synthesis from serine accounts for more than 85% of the total, and that the amount of glycine available from synthesis, about 3 g/day, together with that available from the diet, in the range 1.5-3.0 g/day, may fall significantly short of the amount needed for all metabolic uses, including collagen synthesis by about 10 g per day for a 70 kg human. This result supports earlier suggestions in the literature that glycine is a semi-essential amino acid and that it should be taken as a nutritional supplement to guarantee a healthy metabolism."
is this better or worse than taking actual collagen supplements

is this better or worse than taking actual collagen supplements

I'm not 100% sure on that. But it's certainly cheaper (I get 1kg for 4 quid here in Thailand but it's not expensive anywhere), and given you can legit boost your collagen synthesis by a factor of 3 or 4 by taking 10g of glycine, it makes sense to start there.

hgh works the best