Ok, I must stop with this oneitis stuff

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
This shit has been getting unhealthy as fuck. I mean, this girl is gone, idk where she is or what she is doing anymore. I dont think ill ever see her again and its for the best since she wouldnt want to see or even hear about me.

This girl has caused me so many problems. Every time I see her i get hot n cold, light head and my appetite disappears. Idk why it happens tbh ngl. I dont get this with any other person. And besides that, she is also the reason i had a fight with my parents a few years ago, cause she didnt like me and i blamed tham for not making me gl enough which is true regardless.

No reason to rage about her, or lose my temper its pointless. There is nothing i could do or i could ever do anyway. I never stood a chance lol. My brain accepted defeat but my heart didnt. It heart to accept that the only girl, that gave you a boner, not to you dick but to your heart is a lost cause.

When i look at her pics, i feel empty, i feel lonely, cause it just wasnt meant to be, we didnt fit together. Her dream and role is to b chad's fucktoy, nothing i can do about it. She probably at a different town or even country getting fucked by some tall chad.

I obsess for years over this girl, it must stop now. No point in torturing myself anymore, it was beyond my powers anyway, i was not gl enough. And i never understood why i fell for her, its so bizzare its legit makes me think i have brain dmg or somethin.

Last edited:
Find copes if you can. Don’t let a toilet take over your life if possible.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, ChoSeungHui, Insomniac and 3 others
Hallelujah.

• +1
Reactions: nausea
You'll probs make another 10 oneitis thread don't kid yourself

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, RichardSpencel, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
Find copes if you can. Don’t let a toilet take over your life if possible.

dude, i alreayd have copes but things arent so good you know. without an oneitis to rage over, i get dumber cause i dont have somth to stress over

You'll probs make another 10 oneitis thread don't kid yourself

nah, i wont, its pointless. gurl is forever gone, i never had a chance anyway

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Stop making threads about her

• +1
Reactions: nausea and SikKunt
He said he'll stop bro

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, kobecel, AspiringChad and 5 others
dude, i alreayd have copes but things arent so good you know. without an oneitis to rage over, i get dumber cause i dont have somth to stress over
Why do you want something to stress over just for the sake of it?

Why do you want something to stress over just for the sake of it?
Tbh I can relate, even though having oneitis sucks it keeps you busy especially at night fantasizing

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
she probably fucking hexed you bro

"Little Lies" by Fleetwood Mac from the 1987 album "Tango in the Night"

didn't read but JFL at having an oneitis in 2019