Ok real talk how much money would you's surgery ascension plans require?

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
My basic one would require about $15,000 to $20,000 depending on whether i can make my mind up on a few things and I'll probably be doing it around the age of 19 to 23

At the least I want to get:
rhinoplasty
jawline augmentation / genioplasty (haven't decided)
invisalign - i won't need that many trays, i just want to have perfect teeth - my teeth are a tiny bit crooked but functionally working

and if i have money i'd get
malar implants or whatever the fuck saiyan from lookism got, plus buccal fat pad reduction
hair transplant (if i start balding / or just to cover up my naturally high hairline anyways)

Now i could probably only actually afford $20,000 after this i'd have to be studycelling so we will see how that goes

--------------------
Those of u who have seen my morphs know that I have some potential to bank on

so GO GO LET'S DO IT

Rhinoplasty
Custom wrap around lower third implant (with a focus on the chin area)
Surgery to make my eye area more hooded (maybe orbital rim implants)?
Acne scar surgery
Cheekbone implants
Leg Lengthening (about 3 inches)

Surgeryplan:

1. Rhinoplasty
2. Some form of chin augmentation

I'm similar age to you so the plan is to undergo them from age 19-24. Now the total sum of the cost is a bit hard to determine given the fact that i haven't chosen or looked into the best surgeons. The price range is so vast that it makes my head hurt tbh.

When i do end up getting them i will not cheapen out and will probably have been done with my studies so i could easily afford them.

If i had to give an estimate i would probably say somewhere between 15-20 000 dollar.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Surgeryplan:

1. Rhinoplasty
2. Some form of chin augmentation

I'm similar age to you so the plan is to undergo them from age 19-24. Now the total sum of the cost is a bit hard to determine given the fact that i haven't chosen or looked into the best surgeons. The price range is so vast that it makes my head hurt tbh.

When i do end up getting them i will not cheapen out and will probably have been done with my studies so i could easily afford them.

If i had to give an estimate i would probably say somewhere between 15-20 000 dollar.

I wouldn't trust anyone except Barry Eppley, his knowledge is Lookism-type, not normie-type
By the way, assuming you do the chin and rhino at the same time, and factor in the cost of the travel and whatnot... the entire thing should only cost about $15,000 and this is with a top tier surgeon

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Nibba
I wouldn't trust anyone except Barry Eppley, his knowledge is Lookism-type, not normie-type
By the way, assuming you do the chin and rhino at the same time, and factor in the cost of the travel and whatnot... the entire thing should only cost about $15,000 and this is with a top tier surgeon

ethnics should not go to a white doc. You have an arab/turkish/curry phenotype, so id rather go for a turkish doc. They are the best at rhinos worldwide followed by iranians.

Is Barry top tier ?
ethnics should not go to a white doc. You have an arab/turkish/curry phenotype, so id rather go for a turkish doc. They are the best at rhinos worldwide followed by iranians.

I actually thought about this. I don't want my nose to become white and especially not to be upturned/pig like. I'd rather stay with my ginormous nose than have the dreaded upturned and piglike nose.

and cheap too
if you put jordan's nose on your face you will look even worse

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, RopeAllFemales and TakaRyo
Orthognathic surgery (Next month)
Restylene fillers for under eyes
Chin implane/Geniplasty or Custom wraparound jawimplants
Eyebrow lift

Don't know how much that costs but guess I'd be able to have them within the next year.

and cheap too

This. No it isnt necessarily cheap. Same price as somewhere else. Turkey has rly high quality rhino surgeons.

Ethnixs should never consult a white surgeon

• +1
and cheap too

Barry Eppley understands and performs ethnic rhinoplasty. And bump removal is pretty standard anyways. Plus there is a YUGE difference between curry and turkish and arab pheno, especially when it comes to Dravidians and the Turks living closer to europe.

I just admire narrow noses personally and some people told me that it'd look better on me but it doesn't seem like it works very well.

Barry Eppley understands and performs ethnic rhinoplasty. And bump removal is pretty standard anyways. Plus there is a YUGE difference between curry and turkish and arab pheno, especially when it comes to Dravidians and the Turks living closer to europe.

I just admire narrow noses personally and some people told me that it'd look better on me but it doesn't seem like it works very well.
you have a big head, a small nose would look retarded, the only thing you need done is removing the bump because it's not photogenic
just imagine james gandy with a small nose, would look like shit

• +1
you have a big head, a small nose would look retarded, the only thing you need done is removing the bump because it's not photogenic
just imagine james gandy with a small nose, would look like shit

>james gandy

david*,

• +1
My basic one would require about $15,000 to $20,000 depending on whether i can make my mind up on a few things and I'll probably be doing it around the age of 19 to 23

At the least I want to get:
rhinoplasty
jawline augmentation / genioplasty (haven't decided)
invisalign - i won't need that many trays, i just want to have perfect teeth - my teeth are a tiny bit crooked but functionally working

and if i have money i'd get
malar implants or whatever the fuck saiyan from lookism got, plus buccal fat pad reduction
hair transplant (if i start balding / or just to cover up my naturally high hairline anyways)

Now i could probably only actually afford $20,000 after this i'd have to be studycelling so we will see how that goes

--------------------
Those of u who have seen my morphs know that I have some potential to bank on

so GO GO LET'S DO IT
I wanna make my jaw wider by 4mm and rhino , about 20 k USD right?

been wearing invislaigjn for 3-4 years and it barely fixed my teeth, metal braces are much more effective. atleast thats what i think

• +1
been wearing invislaigjn for 3-4 years and it barely fixed my teeth, metal braces are much more effective. atleast thats what i think

My teeth aren't that bad though

My teeth aren't that bad though
dont bother with braces then, save the moeny and use it on other stuff.

braces are expensive af srs, you have no idea

only get it if you have severely fucked up teeth that when you open your mouth, it falios you hard.

• +1
dont bother with braces then, save the moeny and use it on other stuff.

braces are expensive af srs, you have no idea

only get it if you have severely fucked up teeth that when you open your mouth, it falios you hard.

Fair enough

20 grand for a hair transplant.. maybe a couple hundred for Botox to lower my eyebrows.
If stroma comes out, another 5 grand for that

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
Laser hair removal for whole body
Spinal fusion surgery
Whiten teeth
Gonna get a comfy home gym to gymcel
Gonna spend shekels on quality skin products which i cant afford now.

If these wont help me ascend ill get jaw implants