Ok so does chewing with your front teeth give u a better jawline

Selfahate

Selfahate

Banned
I have seen this my self when chewing my jaw muscles!! Active and even become more tired

Gives you TMJ for sure

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, Deleted member 3043 and buflek
@Nosecel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
I am doing this currently because I have an overbite and I want to move my upper incisors out

• Hmm...
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
just chew with your molars bro.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, Joodz and jordanbarrettisgod
Bro, do it, just chew gum bro like Brett Maverick bro
OH AND DONT FORGET ABOUT MEWING BRO

Last edited:
u fuck up your joints if you chew with from teeth. chew with ur molars its the only way to train the masseter muscle. try what works best for you open mouth chewing or closed mouth chewing, some say that u get hollow cheeks from open mouth chewing cuz u atrophy ur buccinators

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
u fuck up your joints if you chew with from teeth. chew with ur molars its the only way to train the masseter muscle. try what works best for you open mouth chewing or closed mouth chewing, some say that u get hollow cheeks from open mouth chewing cuz u atrophy ur buccinators
You tried chewing?
Sounds like cope tbh

You tried chewing?
Sounds like cope tbh
Yeah chewing with a muscle, that literally sits on your jaw, and has the ability to grow and get wider is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Alvik
You tried chewing?
Sounds like cope tbh
ye i tried it and had huge masseters from it but it looked comical like brad pitts. i also have round insertions so its not a halo for me

• +1
Reactions: Alvik and .👽.
ye i tried it and had huge masseters from it but it looked comical like brad pitts. i also have round insertions so its not a halo for me
Can u post your method?
I mean what u used, how long

chew with ALL your teeth anything else causes imbalance giving you a downswung mandible

I'm to lazy to chew

My masseters flex better and sharper when I chew with my front teeth, they flex more round and bloated when I chew with my molars