ok, so what is the veredict on lower wisdom teeth extraction ?

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
So I went to the dentist to straight my teeth. and now she wants to get my lower wisdom teeth out. I already removed the top ones a few years ago(and I didn’t remove the lower ones because they told me there was a risk of losing sensitivity in the tongue). I'm not going to take this shit out, not after seeing about lookism.

If they're not causing any pain why even bother tbh

pov of this site is that any extraction is bad and will make you have worse bone structure, i don’t remember the logic for this tbh

however many models have had extractions (barrett) and there are no doubt many trucels with a full set of teeth

why does your dentist want the extractions? is there any chance of expanding the arch instead? maybe see different dentists for other opinions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
pov of this site is that any extraction is bad and will make you have worse bone structure, i don’t remember the logic for this tbh

however many models have had extractions (barrett) and there are no doubt many trucels with a full set of teeth

why does your dentist want the extractions? is there any chance of expanding the arch instead? maybe see different dentists for other opinions

apparently what causes bone absorption is inflammation of the wisdom teeth....jfl at this site.
i'm reading about it and it really makes a lot more sense

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
W
apparently what causes bone absorption is inflammation of the wisdom teeth....jfl at this site.
i'm reading about it and it really makes a lot more sense
Wdym absorption?

W

Wdym absorption?
its something bad

but not for aesthetics reason

you can remove this teeth, its basicalyy a useless teeth these days, i did my research.

if you keep this teeth there is a high chance of givin you problem in the future, creating a tumour(a good one but still)
remove this shit and fuck off mike mew.

Less teeth = less alveolar bone mass.

its something bad

but not for aesthetics reason

you can remove this teeth, its basicalyy a useless teeth these days, i did my research.

if you keep this teeth there is a high chance of givin you problem in the future, creating a tumour(a good one but still)
remove this shit and fuck off mike mew.
This pajeet self proclaiming that hes jaw still growing at the age of 28 is this real?
Screenshot 2020 0822 013846

i was supposed to remove my wisdom teeth was impacted and bleeding 4 years later it's grown and healthy

I have a dentist cousin. When I told him I still have all my wisdom teeth he said I should extract. I said that they've never bothered me and he replied that they almost certainly will, sooner or later, so may as well take them out before things go bad. I still haven't done the procedure, but he does dentist stuff for me for free so I know his advice isn't motivated by profit.