Okay, (((commercial))) racemixing has gone too far

currymax

currymax

bug eyed subhoman
The most recent Nissan commercial has a curry male / white female couple

I can buy the idea of a mudshark, but a shitamphibian is a bit much.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1100 and 6 others
The most recent Nissan commercial has a curry male / white female couple

I can buy the idea of a mudshark, but a shitamphibian is a bit much.

Race mixing is the way to go tbh genetically atleast

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Currycellmate, mikeock and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and OFFICER_HENRY
curries tho

c'mon man

I mean fucking ones own race creates the happsburg lineage or genetic deformities like that the key here is to get random genes with good phenos as possible

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock and elfmaxx
I mean fucking ones own race creates the happsburg lineage or genetic deformities like that the key here is to get random genes with good phenos as possible
Who knows maybe indian + white = übergiga chadpreet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3902 and mikeock
Who knows maybe indian + white = übergiga chadpreet

We need selections based on pheno as well this 1 will decide your genetic potential for instance uncle gigachad is not your typical pheno he is extremely rear we need a selection based on that tbh imagine uncle gigachad white mixed the potential is ridiclous ngl

• Ugh..
Reactions: elfmaxx
We need selections based on pheno as well this 1 will decide your genetic potential for instance uncle gigachad is not your typical pheno he is extremely rear we need a selection based on that tbh imagine uncle gigachad white mixed the potential is ridiclous ngl
Yes the best indian pheno + best white pheno would make some giga lightskinned big framed mogger

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock and elfmaxx
get raped, faggot

Wish i was a curry.

Mirin street shitting levels.

Whites + curries = Gypsies, yikes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 685
Reptiles is a fucking brainwashed drone, I genuinely hope he gets shot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, currymax and SikKunt
Cope tbqh
Not cope, i live close to a gypsy neighborhood where there are thousands of them, never seen worst culture or people, and they came from India thousand of years ago and mixed with the slavs here and you got gypsies

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Race mixing is the way to go tbh genetically atleast

Kids will be guaranteed to phenomog at the very least. Unfortunately interracial happens at single digit rates all over the world, so it's not a reliable strategy. People simply aren't attracted to phenos different from their native one.

Not cope, i live close to a gypsy neighborhood where there are thousands of them, never seen worst culture or people, and they came from India thousand of years ago and mixed with the slavs here and you got gypsies

Which indians and which slavic phenos mixed to cretar them phenos matters a lot
Kids will be guaranteed to phenomog at the very least. Unfortunately interracial happens at single digit rates all over the world, so it's not a reliable strategy. People simply aren't attracted to phenos different from their native one.

I honestly just want what's best for humanity overall and this seems like a step forward int hat direction I used to be agadir race mixing till I saw the studies gene diversity matters its not some Jewish fucking trick.

race mixing is not needed for genetics and evolution

Whites thsemselves are already very diverse

You can tell everyone apart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and currymax
Its simple: for whites race mixing is a downgrade. For non-whites, its an upgrade. Therefore: stay with your shit genetics and leave whites alone cunts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and currymax
race mixing is not needed for genetics and evolution

Whites thsemselves are already very diverse

You can tell everyone apart

Their isn't 1 race race as a concept is incredibly in bad faith their are phenos though and mxiing phenos would be the better term I call it pheno maxing.
Its simple: for whites race mixing is a downgrade. For non-whites, its an upgrade. Therefore: stay with your shit genetics and leave whites alone cunts

Low iq their isn't even a concept of race in the way you think of it theirs phenos and every sub category of human has good pheno types their isn't 1 direct link asian Black or white saying so is in bad faith

Their isn't 1 race race as a concept is incredibly in bad faith their are phenos though and mxiing phenos would be the better term I call it pheno maxing.

Low iq their isn't even a concept of race in the way you think of it theirs phenos and every sub category of human has good pheno types their isn't 1 direct link asian Black or white saying so is in bad faith
dude, your shit is getting rekt

I fucking wish I am full ethnic M8