Old orbital rim implants result, but no one know the surgeon

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Kraken
Op disappeared After this thread, without writing the surgeon's name

It's a pity because he paid only 5k and the result looks way better than the result of @MD_Hopeful69 _hop, who paid 12k

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Scorpioned, didntreadlol, Adrenochrome and 3 others
Louis W. Apostolakis has a couple of great before-and-afters for infraorbital rim implants:

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Rift
Prolly yaremchuck

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and CursedOne
Medpor implants as well :feelshehe:

how do u know if you need indra-orbitals? what indicates poor under-eye support?

how do u know if you need indra-orbitals? what indicates poor under-eye support?
scleral show mainly and not vertically narrow eye area

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne

If you don't look like this, you need it

Attachments

• IMG_20190816_141114_876.jpg
    IMG_20190816_141114_876.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 2,980
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bugeye, Mongrelcel, CursedOne and 14 others
scleral show mainly and not vertically narrow eye area
i dont have either, i have slight scleral show from time to time but its hardly noticable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
your eye area is vertically narrow like chico etc ?

but implants on eye area are dangerous ngl
not as narrow but yes its narrow

our eyes would look similar if i had hooding

• +1
not as narrow but yes its narrow

our eyes would look similar if i had hooding
you don't have hooding? have u hunter eye ?

you don't have hooding? have u hunter eye ?
i do rn bc im fat but i have slight uee when i lose weight

i had legit hunter eyes as a kid, brutal agepill but its only vertically narrow now

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
no point in getting the surgery then
what i've noticed is that i have one eye with very little if no UEE, and another with a little bit more UEE. i think most people have assymetrical fat on the upper eyelid

• +1
Reactions: aphelios, RAITEIII, noped and 1 other person
what i've noticed is that i have one eye with very little if no UEE, and another with a little bit more UEE. i think most people have assymetrical fat on the upper eyelid
yea i have the same, most ppl do

@OldRooster

paid 3k and I still need fat suppprt in fillers. Anyways idgaf I’m not incel so

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • Love it
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WE NEED TO OPEN A PETITION TO FIND THIS GUY'S NAME AND THEN ASK HIM..HE PAID ONLY 5K FOR A VERY GOOD RESULT, EPPLEY WANTS 15K

first pic before, other after
(the only informations about him and the surgeon is that they are from a country in north europe)

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7753, CursedOne and 2 others
Louis W. Apostolakis has a couple of great before-and-afters for infraorbital rim implants:

View attachment 126746 View attachment 126747

View attachment 126748
that middle result is amazing wow
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WE NEED TO OPEN A PETITION TO FIND THIS GUY'S NAME AND THEN ASK HIM..HE PAID ONLY 5K FOR A VERY GOOD RESULT, EPPLEY WANTS 15K

(the only informations about him and the surgeon is that they are from a country in north europe)

absolutely insane result fuk

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and RAITEIII

From cuck to dark triad. Did he get supraorbital implants too?

• +1
From cuck to dark triad. Did he get supraorbital implants too?
no only infraorbitals.. in the thread he complained that he should also have asked for LORS

Why did nasolabial folds become so much worse after the surgery

@SurgerySoon

1570096539457-png.126747

Lifefuel. First actual result with infraorbital implants. Almost don't believe it was just an implant. Did he get anything else?
@KEy21

@kota

Last edited:
Lifefuel. First actual result with infraorbital implants. Almost don't believe it was just an implant. Did he get anything else?
@KEy21

@kota
Might be wrong but as far as I remember he only got the infraorbital implants.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, wellthatsucks and medialcanthuscel
I had orbital rim/tear trough implants with Dr. Apo a year ago and had a whole thread on lookism. I did it mainly to get rid of undereye circles and it worked very well, also improved my zygos a tad. Will go dig for some pics and post them this weekend.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, CursedOne, Alexanderr and 4 others
img_20190816_141114_876-jpg.126760

Such a brutal profile

Does he have average eye protrusion and just very good infraorbitals? Is that what deep set eyes are?

I had orbital rim/tear trough implants with Dr. Apo a year ago and had a whole thread on lookism. I did it mainly to get rid of undereye circles and it worked very well, also improved my zygos a tad. Will go dig for some pics and post them this weekend.
fuck that’s exactly what i need to improve my looks the most. how much was it and where is he located

fuck that’s exactly what i need to improve my looks the most. how much was it and where is he located

$10K ish b/c I went for the custom implant which is what you need to really get an improvement, he's in Austin, TX so if you need a place to stay overnight after surgery the hotels aren't astronomical prices like in LA or NY

• +1
$10K ish b/c I went for the custom implant which is what you need to really get an improvement, he's in Austin, TX so if you need a place to stay overnight after surgery the hotels aren't astronomical prices like in LA or NY
Can't you get custom zygo implants with it? (For the same price, more or less)

Can't you get custom zygo implants with it? (For the same price, more or less)

I think Eppley does orbital rim + zygo but the regular orbital rim does provide some zygo coverage... I had Eppley do a morph for what I would look like with additional zygo and it looked weird so I just did orbital rim only and it worked out

I wonder if he used silicone or other material.

I think Eppley does orbital rim + zygo but the regular orbital rim does provide some zygo coverage... I had Eppley do a morph for what I would look like with additional zygo and it looked weird so I just did orbital rim only and it worked out
Sucks that only eppley can do it
Edit nvm

Eppleys orbital rim implant is 7k and it elevates the lower lid, but the result in the op seems TOO GOOD to be an just from an orbital rim implant. I wonder if it was medphor or peek or if he had something else done in correlation to the implant.

this guy ascended mad hard, im jealous af tbh

• +1
Eppleys orbital rim implant is 7k and it elevates the lower lid, but the result in the op seems TOO GOOD to be an just from an orbital rim implant. I wonder if it was medphor or peek or if he had something else done in correlation to the implant.

this guy ascended mad hard, im jealous af tbh
the price of eppley implants is 7k, but you have to add the cost of the surgery, so in total is around 15k
btw he clearly said in the lookism thread that he only had implants

the price of eppley implants is 7k, but you have to add the cost of the surgery, so in total is around 15k
Is the thread cached?

no its 15k for both the infraorbital implant and the malar implant

individually its 7ish k for each

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
no its 15k for both the infraorbital implant and the malar implant

individually its 7ish k for each
are you 100% sure? have u asked it to his staff? and if i want infra+lateral rims?

are you 100% sure? have u asked it to his staff? and if i want infra+lateral rims?
i had surgery with him lol, I know

if you want the infraorbital implants alone then its 7k, his is special since it gives vertically projection raising the eyelid.

its the combined infraorbital malar zygoamtic arch implant which is 15k.
What a scam l.m.a.o
7k is a scam? thats a reasonable price tbh, his are a one of a kind which elevate the lower lids.

the zygo/malar implant, your better off going to dr Y

i had surgery with him lol, I know

if you want the infraorbital implants alone then its 7k, his is special since it gives vertically projection raising the eyelid.

its the combined infraorbital malar zygoamtic arch implant which is 15k.

7k is a scam? thats a reasonable price tbh, his are a one of a kind which elevate the lower lids.

the zygo/malar implant, your better off going to dr Y
Scam that he charges an extra 7k for an implant that just extends to the arch

Dr y is way too conservative for my liking, he will never agree on what I want

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
Scam that he charges an extra 7k for an implant that just extends to the arch

Dr y is way too conservative for my liking, he will never agree on what I want
yea true the extra 7 k is a scam for sure totally lol.

yea true the extra 7 k is a scam for sure totally lol.
could you post a result or pm? you can cover the pupils and the rest of the face and you will be unrecognizable

Last edited:
could you post a result or pm? you can cover the pupils and the rest of the face and you will unrecognizable
sure , they were no where near as good as the op's but they were still an improvement.