Old orbital rim implants result, but no one know the surgeon

Send me too @Gosick

nice results @Gosick, it was in this summer? are you from usa? i'm from europe, how does it work if I want to do a surgery with him?
I reserve a visit writing about what I'm interested to do, then I arrive in his office, I have the visit, I pay for the surgery and the next day can I have the surgery?

nice results @Gosick, it was in this summer? are you from usa? i'm from europe, how does it work if I want to do a surgery with him?
I reserve a visit writing about what I'm interested to do, then I arrive in his office, I have the visit, I pay for the surgery and the next day can I have the surgery?

you need to book an online consult with him, I believe its free, its a 10 minute consult where you can answer 2-3 questions. (it was free when I did it, im not sure if he does the free consult anymore since he gets alot of clients now)

then after the consult, you get the surgery quote, then you have to pay the 500 dollar deposit to secure the surgery date, which ever one is open.

then you pay the balance 30 days before the surgery.

you can pay for the surgery the day before the surgery, thats what i did. i payed in cash.

I got it done in summer ya

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel
another question that I forgot..7k eur or usd?
7kish usd

try to look for other surgeons who do the same implant (infraorbital with vertical lenghting to raise eye lid)

im sure they are cheaper ones then eppley, eppley is a douche imo, he cares more about $$$ then ethics.

i heard he rose his prices but im not sure, yea its 7ish usd

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 2846
I think Eppley does orbital rim + zygo but the regular orbital rim does provide some zygo coverage... I had Eppley do a morph for what I would look like with additional zygo and it looked weird so I just did orbital rim only and it worked out
I’m designing implants with Dr Apo right now, can you please share your design and results. Here is my design (as of now) I asked for a very conservative result, thoughts?

Attachments

• DDF7534E-7EA7-4B12-88BE-BEC2EA5209EF.jpeg
    DDF7534E-7EA7-4B12-88BE-BEC2EA5209EF.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 216
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I’m designing implants with Dr Apo right now, can you please share your design and results. Here is my design (as of now) I asked for a very conservative result, thoughts?

Only 1.5mm? Looks super conservative mine was much more than that. I have attached pics but keep in mind I leaned out a good deal between the before and after pic as I was bulking in the before.

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 224
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 211
  • design.jpg
    design.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 216
  • profile.jpg
    profile.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 222
  • +1
Reactions: Swole bravo and Deleted member 2846
Uhhh what?

1.5mm??

You are going to pay 7k for almost nothing

This is what you should be aiming for

img_20190816_141114_876-jpg.126760

Only 1.5mm? Looks super conservative mine was much more than that. I have attached pics but keep in mind I leaned out a good deal between the before and after pic as I was bulking in the before.

Do you have the design of the implant in color depth?

Many thanks

Attachments

• IKPcjwn.jpg
    IKPcjwn.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 188
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and yagen
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WE NEED TO OPEN A PETITION TO FIND THIS GUY'S NAME AND THEN ASK HIM..HE PAID ONLY 5K FOR A VERY GOOD RESULT, EPPLEY WANTS 15K

first pic before, other after
(the only informations about him and the surgeon is that they are from a country in north europe)

This result is KILLER! (merks Taban hard 🔫) ...WHO... ...IS.... THE SURGEON?!

Someone has to have a lead... Northern Europe, oculoplastic surgeon.

We will find OP, and bonesmash the shit out of him 🤬🤬👿

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
@Lorsss wrote that this guy was operated in Lithuania (I don't know where he found this information), do we have any user from Lithuania?
5k for this beautiful result are top..it's extremely important to find him

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome
@Lorsss wrote that this guy was operated in Lithuania (I don't know where he found this information), do we have any user from Lithuania?
5k for this beautiful result are top..it's extremely important to find him
I don't know any Lithuanian user, you could make a thread to find Lithuanians

• Woah
Yes I’ve recommended redrape fat pockets for many people

• +1
$10K ish b/c I went for the custom implant which is what you need to really get an improvement, he's in Austin, TX so if you need a place to stay overnight after surgery the hotels aren't astronomical prices like in LA or NY
Hey, I had my tear trough implant surgery with Dr Apo 11 days ago, the swelling is still very obvious and it’s obvious I had something done at this point. How long did it take for the swelling to resolve and for you to go out in public where it wasn’t noticeable?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Hey, I had my tear trough implant surgery with Dr Apo 11 days ago, the swelling is still very obvious and it’s obvious I had something done at this point. How long did it take for the swelling to resolve and for you to go out in public where it wasn’t noticeable?

I think around a month... at like 6 weeks out you should look fine, PM pics

T
I think around a month... at like 6 weeks out you should look fine, PM pics
Thanks a lot for your response. I’m pretty self-conscious about taking pics now. My eyelid looks very raised now - I wanted it raised a bit but not this much, did you have the same thing (raised lower eyelid) and did it go down with time?

T

Thanks a lot for your response. I’m pretty self-conscious about taking pics now. My eyelid looks very raised now - I wanted it raised a bit but not this much, did you have the same thing (raised lower eyelid) and did it go down with time?
im curious, why not just get lowery eyelid retraction and a cantho for much cheaper then the orbital rim implant, if you wanted your eyelids raised.

and yes it goes own over time

T

Are those implants legit.? Did they fix scleral show and everything?
Yes I’ve recommended redrape fat pockets for many people
Do you think it's effective for very recessed infra orbitals?

Last edited:
I need this, my eye bags are terrible

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
im curious, why not just get lowery eyelid retraction and a cantho for much cheaper then the orbital rim implant, if you wanted your eyelids raised.

and yes it goes own over time
I think that combination looks unnatural too often, I asked for a conservative result so I hope that’s what I’ll get. If not, the comfort with implants is that they can be removed (alas with scar tissue). Cantho is very unforgiving.

Maybe he went blind and cant post anymore

I need this, my eye bags are terrible

They definitely fixed mine although some people have dark circles due to difference in skin tone and not orbital recession. I never had sclera show problem so I'm not sure if they fix that but I would assume they don't. My eyes are deep set enough I was just lacking some coverage at the bottom which they did a very good job at fixing.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
They definitely fixed mine although some people have dark circles due to difference in skin tone and not orbital recession. I never had sclera show problem so I'm not sure if they fix that but I would assume they don't. My eyes are deep set enough I was just lacking some coverage at the bottom which they did a very good job at fixing.
My sclera only shows when I look down and you might be right about the skin tone cuz I don’t have circles just bags

My sclera only shows when I look down and you might be right about the skin tone cuz I don’t have circles just bags

Post or PM pics of your eye area, from front and one directly from the side

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
@Linoob -fk that bs cat/wolf/insert random animal eye procedure in the ME etc...

We should be looking for this guy’s surgeon - PROPER results, from a PROPER surgeon, with a PROPER PRICE ... can’t beat it man but OP truly ghosted 👻 I even posted up in .net (where it was originally posted) and those guys don’t know either.

Have to find OP and/or who his surgeon was.

@Linoob -fk that bs cat/wolf/insert random animal eye procedure in the ME etc...

We should be looking for this guy’s surgeon - PROPER results, from a PROPER surgeon, with a PROPER PRICE ... can’t beat it man but OP truly ghosted 👻 I even posted up in .net (where it was originally posted) and those guys don’t know either.

Have to find OP and/or who his surgeon was.

Nah man I know who this guy is. It's a random JB Slayer from TikTok.

He didn't have surgery and is like a teen in this pic.

I'll find for you.

Just god tier genetics

• Woah
Nah man I know who this guy is. It's a random JB Slayer from TikTok.

He didn't have surgery and is like a teen in this pic.

I'll find for you.

Just god tier genetics

Whaaaat .... are you serious!? This fker rolled 2 psl forums?

I saw before and after photos of his eye area though?

If true I’m SuPeR sad man ahhh .... that would mean Taban is the only legit option and he’s expensive ASF 💰 💰 💰

Whaaaat .... are you serious!? This fker rolled 2 psl forums?

I saw before and after photos of his eye area though?

If true I’m SuPeR sad man ahhh .... that would mean Taban is the only legit option and he’s expensive ASF 💰 💰 💰

Fuck, my bad man.

For some dumb reason I thought we were talking about this dude:

img_20191204_005156-jpg.181913

I can't even view link from OP, it's down

Fuck, my bad man.

For some dumb reason I thought we were talking about this dude:

img_20191204_005156-jpg.181913

I can't even view link from OP, it's down

Sigh of relief 💧 nah, that’s not him -I’ll try to find his photos and post up.

☮️

• +1
Reactions: Linoob
@Linoob -found his pics and also .co had some mention of him but still no leads.

https://incels.is/threads/infraorbital-rim-implants-results.31135/

Bump

We need to find this guy

bump, have they found the surgeon?

where is the original thread?

paid 3k and I still need fat suppprt in fillers. Anyways idgaf I’m not incel so
Because bones and contour shaping don't equate dermal volume, either fat, or substitution with volumizing fillers, let alone actual skin thickness, from dermis, and epidermis layers...

Promotion of dermal hyperplasia from the activation of growth factors, promotion of facial skin adipocyte differentiation and de novo lipogenesis, and subcutaneous volumization through dermal hyaluronic/PLC/PLLA fillers, could yield better results in some cases, than actual infraorbital implants.

Even hydroxyapatite fillers tend to mimic bone structure quite well in certain conditions.

Last edited:
Why did nasolabial folds become so much worse after the surgery

@SurgerySoon

1570096539457-png.126747
she's slightly smiling to make midface/undereye area to look bettter i guess

Because bones and contour shaping don't equate dermal volume, either fat, or substitution with volumizing fillers, let alone actual skin thickness, from dermis, and epidermis layers...

Promotion of dermal hyperplasia from the activation of growth factors, promotion of facial skin adipocyte differentiation and de novo lipogenesis, and subcutaneous volumization through dermal hyaluronic/PLC/PLLA fillers, could yield better results in some cases, than actual infraorbital implants.

Even hydroxyapatite fillers tend to mimic bone structure quite well in certain conditions.
but they are risky because undereye and midface area is where it migrates the most.