Larry-Ellison-and-Nikita-Kahn.jpg
James-Goldstein-and-Amalie-Wichmann.jpg
sei_7919352.jpg

They all shower

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 4675, Hades and 10 others
Because money, alongside status and looks, can also be used to 'attract' or 'get' women.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, BigBiceps, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Big fat cock

But what if these old men were janitors?
She still cucks him on the side. Just virtue signalling or mentally ill, or a 1/10000000 exception.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Hector, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
All status + money, when you get to that age you need a combination. Money alone won’t work.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
But what is the quality of relationships these men have with their women also how good is the sex

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, mikeock and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, mikeock, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 2 others
money, hypergamy is not just about appearance, women of all kinds prefer men with long term relationship skills, so you see several norms with beautiful women, but that doesn't mean she will be true to him, but she wants Chad's penis . has a study that proves that women with uglier men feel desire for other men.
Watch Trump's wife, she can barely kiss him without making a face of disgust.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and mikeock
Daddy issues

They make a shit tons of money Dropshipping

How do you explain their success?
You know, this is the equation right?
1. looks (face, body, height)
2. status/fame/power
3. money/wealth

All these men excell in number 2 and 3.
Be extremly, hyper succesfull in any of these 3 areas; then you will be able to get good looking women.

You know, this is the equation right?
1. looks (face, body, height)
2. status/fame/power
3. money/wealth

All these men excell in number 2 and 3.
Be extremly, hyper succesfull in any of these 3 areas; then you will be able to get good looking women.
at this point i honestly believe status/fame/power is the most important by far (as long as you’re not hideous)

unless you’re only focusing on underage teen girls like some of the weird users here

at this point i honestly believe status/fame/power is the most important by far (as long as you’re not hideous)
unless you’re only focusing on underage teen girls like some of the weird users here
Most? I still think looks wins. If we take 20 year old women as the benchmark.

High status/fame/power; is defenately above money/wealth.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
Success is why they succeed.

status and money and also b aware that these men are in a 0,000001% elite of the world and deep inside the star system. you have more odds being born a chad than being like them

this might sound like a :bluepill: but t seems that the older you get the less your looks matter

or i could word it differently: status and money seem to matter more exponentially as you age, an 18 year old millionaire chad and an 18 year old chad who works at mcdonalds are basically the same, but if they were 40 and still relatively good looking the difference would be insane

• +1
Reactions: Kade and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
this might sound like a :bluepill: but t seems that the older you get the less your looks matter

or i could word it differently: status and money seem to matter more exponentially as you age, an 18 year old millionaire chad and an 18 year old chad who works at mcdonalds are basically the same, but if they were 40 and still relatively good looking the difference would be insane
not bluepilled at all it’s the truth

late 20s and onwards, women look at financial independence/standing as the main determinant of a man’s value as a partner.

teens and early 20s it’s all about looks, but past like 25 it becomes increasingly more about money and power

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Gonthar, Memeito and 2 others
not bluepilled at all it’s the truth

late 20s and onwards, women look at financial independence/standing as the main determinant of a man’s value as a partner.

teens and early 20s it’s all about looks, but past like 25 it becomes increasingly more about money and power
Yeah but who the fuck cares about late 20s early thirties chicks that rode chad carousel and now want to use you for money. Over.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 3990
Yeah but who the fuck cares about late 20s early thirties chicks that rode chad carousel and now want to use you for money. Over.
Okay but looks is a depreciating asset

Eventually if you want to still be banging hot young girls, you’re gonna need to offer them a lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Most? I still think looks wins. If we take 20 year old women as the benchmark.

High status/fame/power; is defenately above money/wealth.

Looks determine attraction, personality determines how she will treat you, money makes you a good long term prospect and status is the great compensator for any deficiencies you have in the other three.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and eduardkoopman
Looks determine attraction, personality determines how she will treat you, money makes you a good long term prospect and status is the great compensator for any deficiencies you have in the other three.
poetry

awesome statement. i am sure you're above a "certain age" than these 16yo kids here who think it's 100% looks.