Oldcel depression

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Damned. I am 26 years old and will have the money for all my operations in 1-1,5 year. Should I leave it alone, and castrate myself or continue to fight anyway?
I can not think of anything else the whole day, than about my missed youth without a girlfriend :( I only had a lot of one night stands with ugly and fat toilets until now. Unfortunately I discovered the blackpill just a month ago and was always a blue/redpilled naive idiot. Its so depressing, because my transformation would require a massive effort. Hair+browtransplant, cheek & jaw implants and chin/maxilla rotation. I need 50k for that. So that means 1 year with 2 jobs and rotting at my parents house, with a minimum in expenses.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
What country do you live in? You could do the hair transplan in a cheaper place like Turkey, to save money and time.

Damned. I am 26 years old and will have the money for all my operations in 1-1,5 year. Should I leave it alone, and castrate myself or continue to fight anyway?
I can not think of anything else the whole day, than about my missed youth without a girlfriend :( I only had a lot of one night stands with ugly and fat toilets until now. Unfortunately I discovered the blackpill just a month ago and was always a blue/redpilled naive idiot. Its so depressing, because my transformation would require a massive effort. Hair+browtransplant, cheek & jaw implants and chin/maxilla rotation. I need 50k for that. So that means 1 year with 2 jobs and rotting at my parents house, with a minimum in expenses.
Yeah I am in the same boat :feelswhy::feelswah:
but tbh age of giving up is 30

I gave up, I became wizard last year. I look ok but I am fucked up in my head from too much loneliness in childhood. I knew it is over even when I was little kid because I was social reject. Strangely enough, during puberty I was in some extent accepted by my peers because I drinked and did drugs, but I was already too much fucked up in my head from loneliness in childhood to socialize properly, and all my friends had girlfriends in that period except me. Later in college I was again isolated, I only used to hang out with some friends who were also incels, but even they ascended and ghosted me so I was left without friends in my isolation. I am only one who left virgin from all my friends that I had.

tfw so many years wasted due to bad genetics and a cruel reality :feelsmage: