Oldcel here. Explain Yubomaxxing and Tiktokmaxxing to me

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Pig Disgusting Coomercel
I looked at Yubo and it was full of dudes. I couldn't figure out how to filter by gender or distance from my location. I got a friend request from some foid in the fucking Netherlands before I deleted the app from my call girl burner phone.

How do you get laid on Tiktok? Isn't that just Youtube for people with fish-like attention spans? All I see on Tiktok is videos of animals and upcoming comedians. I can't even imagine how it's used as a dating app.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I got a friend request from some foid in the fucking Netherlands
GirlioEEE

tiktokmaxxing so u could get popular if ur goodlooking.

doesnt work for most ppl unless ur like chad level

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
If that's the case why not just use Tinder?
just use tinder then.

tiktokmaxxing for most ppl is a waste of time. If ur chad level though it can boost ur popularity by a lot

No one gets laid from tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Looks234
What about Yubo? It's mentioned on this forum all the time, but as far as I can tell, it's a hobbyist app.
It’s not a dating app but the people on there act like it is. Tbh tinder mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and TheChosenChad
It’s not a dating app but the people on there act like it is. Tbh tinder mogs.
People act like it is. So basically all the men are just orbiting the females and begging them for a slice of cunny. Like everywhere else on the internet where females exist. Good to know. I'll not waste my time and go back to whoremaxxing, then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Looks234
People act like it is. So basically all the men are just orbiting the females and begging them for a slice of cunny. Like everywhere else on the internet where females exist. Good to know. I'll not waste my time and go back to whoremaxxing, then.
it's especially shit since you literally can't filter for distance, so the app might show you a cute girl that is interested in you, but is from the other end of your country, it's total bullshit for actually meeting up