Beats my 3.6ish tbh

Eye Area

Can you pm me the nudes of that brunette too ty :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: Autist, dogtown and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Just a quick reminder that profiles are cope tbhngl

@TRUE_CEL might have something to say about that. Guess Arceus and I are lucky we're both above average frontally too.

A pic to compare

Yours look a little wider to be tbh. My eyelashes make my eyes look longer than they are.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
@TRUE_CEL might have something to say about that. Guess Arceus and I are lucky we're both above average frontally too.

Yours look a little wider to be tbh. My eyelashes make my eyes look longer than they are.

Yess by the way I would like to eyelashes brows maxes, do you have any idea how to improve their density ?
Nah yours look pretty wide tbh. Not sure if that's just me though.

Bottom right brunette is much cuter imho
View attachment 11811

She actually a 9/10 for real

• +1
Yess by the way I would like to eyelashes brows maxes, do you have any idea how to improve their density ?
I'm not sure. Apparently coating them in coconut oil or Vaseline works.
She actually a 9/10 for real

She already looks adorable and the French accent would give her an insant +2 in England

Tbh, it's not about just being above average, it's about being in line with your profile. Your profiles and fronts are around 5.5-6.5, so it's +/- 1 PSL point. My profile mogs yours (probs around a 7+) but my face is average/only slightly above (5PSL'ish) so I end up with a 2+ PSL point difference which results in plain disappointment.

• +1
Tbh, it's not about just being above average, it's about being in line with your profile. Your profiles and fronts are around 5.5-6.5, so it's +/- 1 PSL point. My profile mogs yours (probs around a 7+) but my face is average/only slightly above (5PSL'ish) so I end up with a 2+ PSL point difference which results in plain disappointment.

What about me ?

• +1
The same as his, around 5.5-6.5 dependant on angle, lighting and lens distortion.

Nice and bro what do you think about the HorseFace thing and my narrow skull? Cause I’m asking how is possible to have a narrow skull width proheminent zygo and large jaw ?

Nice and bro what do you think about the HorseFace thing and my narrow skull? Cause I’m asking how is possible to have a narrow skull width proheminent zygo and large jaw ?
You don't have a narrow skull, lol.

You don't have a narrow skull, lol.

Thanks good he was coping btw what do you look like I never see your face on this forum

Pretty good do you sly ?
No hes too autistic to slay even with those looks he must be as retarded as a downy or hes just fakeceling for attention

• +1
No hes too autistic to slay even with those looks he must be as retarded as a downy or hes just fakeceling for attention
We're all autistic here boyo

• +1

Tbh. He's easily a 6.

Real, it’s the only thing holding me back
No you just need to learn to use you eyes in a way that it doesnt look like you want to kill someone

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Nope, I have no social circle and haven't left my house since 2018.
Jfl just leave your house and girls will ask to suck you off

What is your pfl?

North Atlantid master race tbh
How the fuck do you measure PFL. Is it the width of the actual eyes or is it the width between the eyes. What is the normal length for it aswell

• +1
Maybe in Rossiya, but not in the west tbh.
I'd be a slayer if I still lived in EE.

• +1
How the fuck do you measure PFL. Is it the width of the actual eyes or is it the width between the eyes. What is the normal length for it aswell

The length from the inner to the outer corner of the eye. Around 30mm is average. 35mm+ is supposedly ideal. It's awkward and difficult to measure and not really worth the effort it takes.

• +1
Reactions: Wool
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 701

You’re not living in the real world even if you’re 7psl you have to be minimum social to get good girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Girls don't really approach men in public tbh.
Even in clubs/bars they don't approach, they just give you signs that are quite easy to miss. tbh

Girls don't really approach men in public tbh.
Even in clubs/bars they don't approach, they just give you signs that are quite easy to miss. tbh
Fukmylyf has been approached

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Height and weight/bf%? We have really similar facial structures and I'm trying to get a slimmer face but not sure what to shoot for. My skin color is diff tho, think jeremy meeks, lightskinned.
182cm/68kg/idk, like 15%?

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
I want to suicide, im only in this forum have a child face and look a 13years old. Oh no