Omg my eyes when I just woke up

A

Arceus300

Banned

They become rounder later in the day, but fuck when I woke up I have great eyes. Does any one have the same effect?

• +1
Reactions: shibo and Phad
Have you lost weight?

They become rounder later in the day, but fuck when I woke up I have great eyes. Does any one have the same effect?

the camera is above your head tho.
nice hair btw

More zoom
Have you lost weight?

No lose bloat I actually gain weight a bit
the camera is above your head tho.
nice hair btw

Thanks for the hair I found some miracle products they make my hair darker and very smooth. Btw you’re right that’s a bad angle. New pic

Last edited:
I care for your mental health. this doesn't seem healthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and GenericChad1444
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

More zoom

Thanks for the hair I found some miracle products they make my hair darker and very smooth. Btw you’re right that’s a bad angle. New pic

what sort of products you use for soft hair, dont need the darker hair but need a bit softer

what sort of products you use for soft hair, dont need the darker hair but need a bit softer

Garnier hair mask repair( 3x kératine formula) 1-2 per week after shampo and after shampo. Syos repair oil and then a product it’s a 1 in 10 product don’t know the name I will check

Garnier hair mask repair( 3x kératine formula) 1-2 per week after shampo and after shampo. Syos repair oil and then a product it’s a 1 in 10 product don’t know the name I will check
im currently using keratin conditioner and it helps alot, but struggling to find a good shampoo which I like.

Nice... And when are you going to stop smoking? It ruins every looksmaxxing thing you do.

• +1
Reactions: Wool and GenericChad1444
Ik you love yourself but damn you don't need to post a pic in every thread lol.
Also I have the same situation, slayer lite eyes when I wake up and subhuman after 15 min

5bapW6Hl

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Stop smoking :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
im currently using keratin conditioner and it helps alot, but struggling to find a good shampoo which I like.
Don't use shampoo.

@Nibba ????????

More zoom

No the first angle was better. You actually look real good there

No the first angle was better. You actually look real good there

I mean it was a frauded pic angle, the second is more realistic

• +1
Reactions: Murican, Deleted member 470, Phad and 2 others
Just find a 6'5 chick that sees you from above theory

Ahahahaha legit theory but for real bro can you post a pic of your eyes area, cause we both have upereyelid exposure but I think it’s not big deal, eyes are about pfl, brow ridge, lashes, brows, shapes, canal tilt. Not only eyelids exposure, I often receive compliment on my eyes, I think really you can be very gl even with eyelids exposure( look at delon, deep etc)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Ahahahaha legit theory but for real bro can you post a pic of your eyes area, cause we both have upereyelid exposure but I think it’s not big deal, eyes are about pfl, brow ridge, lashes, brows, shapes, canal tilt. Not only eyelids exposure, I often receive compliment on my eyes, I think really you can be very gl even with eyelids exposure( look at delon, deep etc)
high iq looks theorist tbh

Ahahahaha legit theory but for real bro can you post a pic of your eyes area, cause we both have upereyelid exposure but I think it’s not big deal
Yeah I agree it's about harmony
Snapchat 9499167172

Yeah I agree it's about harmony
View attachment 16136

You will actually probably look worse with hunter eyes it’s about harmony. That’s why sometimes look there are cope. You don’t have browridge and all this stuff, but you look good it suits your pheno

And irl all slayers I know have Cuck eyes

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
You will actually probably look worse with hunter eyes it’s about harmony. That’s why sometimes look there are cope. You don’t have browridge and all this stuff, but you look good it suits your pheno

And irl all slayers I know have Cuck eyes

Most people irl with hooded eyes look like shit. It takes a very specific bone structure to rock hunter eyes. Most people just look like retarded cavemen

• +1
Reactions: Murican and RedPilledStemcel
Most people irl with hooded eyes look like shit. It takes a very specific bone structure to rock hunter eyes. Most people just look like retarded cavemen

Yess i know I dude irl, blue hooded eyes strong bone structure but he’s an incel cause his sight is disgusting, don’t know why but it doesn’t look good

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Arceus300 u experience under eye circles/dark circles when waking up or after smoking?

Arceus300 u experience under eye circles/dark circles when waking up or after smoking?

I have in a certain lighting a bit, but not much cause I have good under eye support

That’s the guy with his gf, his eye area is good, but irl it look like shit

Last edited:
Stop smoking :feelswhat:
Yeah if you have weak jaw structure, hunter eyes look out of place.

Just find a 6'5 chick that sees you from above theory
flashbacks to the "would you date a girl taller than you" thread

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Jesus, the dude is like a 5.5 PSL, why would he ever CUCK himself like that.....

He’s absolutely not, he’s ugly as shit irl for real. You have to see this dude in motion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Dont have one, but his sight is discussing, maybe it’s the way he act irl that makes him ugly, idk. But everyone hates this dude due to his look
Interesting.