OMG SLAYER STORY PICS INSIDE

T

TheLegendIsB

Banned
I went into a club saturday with my bf. i was Brando maxxed with my haircut i got an insane sex appeal, litterlaly foids were drolling over me. Then we meet a girl, my friend said fuck shes hot i wanna her, i said sorry i will fuck her he said no its my birthday let me fuck her. I said ok brah. Then the foid tryna to kiss me i talk with her and told her to kiss my friend, then outside a nigger beat his ass

Here pics of us in a hospital room, absolute mogging machine it was 8:00 am, after a hole night and drunk asf, look like a slayer. Mirin

AMAZING LOOKS

Faggots and incel on suicide watch. Nobody on this forum mogs me cause i have a plastic bag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie, Deleted member 773, Extra Chromosome and 6 others
Lmao you cuck sitting they’re while your friend is getting all the action

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 1383, Insomniac and 3 others
Lmao you cuck sitting they’re while your friend is getting all the action

Yess i told the girl that i had a gf and to kiss my friend, she didnt. And she was laying on him cause there was only one bed and she was drunk asf and lay on him, jfl if you think that a girl sleeping on your thigh is an action

Yess i told the girl that i had a gf and to kiss my friend, she didnt. And she was laying on him cause there was only one bed and she was drunk asf and lay on him, jfl if you think that a girl sleeping on your thigh is an action

T. Cuck

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Insomniac, kobecel and 1 other person
Nigs me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist and Insomniac
Why would you compete for an ugly gook?

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Insomniac
is that you on the right?

mog mog mog

Why would you compete for an ugly gook?
@manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
@manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt
free the cUnt

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Krezo and RichardSpencel