Omw to the gym rn

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Gonna do chest, arms, and probably not shoulders because I cant do any shoulder workouts correctly and maybe some cardio

no gym for face

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, 195cm, Alexanderr and 2 others
I cant do any shoulder workouts correctly and maybe some cardio
as shoulder exercise I suggest the barbell shoulder press (on a flat bench), it's very easy

no gym for face
hard mewing actually works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
i cant do any face workout properly

sounds like a big waste of time

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 283
probably not shoulders because I cant do any shoulder workouts correctly
shoulders are literally single most important muscle part to train for looks JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Steve bachall, 195cm and Deleted member 283
ok. shoulders, neck and traps. these 3 have biggest impact on your looks and the least "gymcel cope"-y muscle parts to train

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
what about biceps?
it matters, all in all "arms" matter a lot too but lacking in the 3 i mentioned above hurts you more probably. but yeah if anything is not in proportion it looks comical anyways, so you gotta train everything

it matters, all in all "arms" matter a lot too but lacking in the 3 i mentioned above hurts you more probably. but yeah if anything is not in proportion it looks comical anyways, so you gotta train everything

i just want to focus on my biceps though. my shoulders and hips/waist are fucked so i might as well capitalise on my decent sized biceps and make them as beastly as possible rather than spend ages training shoulders just so it can be average when someone with average shoulders can get big shoulders in that time.

i just want to focus on my biceps though. my shoulders and hips/waist are fucked so i might as well capitalise on my decent sized biceps rather than spend ages training shoulders just so it can be average when someone with average shoulders can get big shoulders in that time.
i mean, if your shoulder/waist ratio is fucked then its even more reason to train shoulder no? fixing failos will always yield more results than emphasizing on halos

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
i mean, if your shoulder/waist ratio is fucked then its even more reason to train shoulder no? fixing failos will always yield more results than emphasizing on halos

my shoulder/waist isnt the main problem. my main issues are:

1. below average shoulders
  2. wide hips.
some guy here posted a photo after years of gymcelling and he still had fucked hips so im a bit skeptical of compensating failos.

my shoulder/waist isnt the main problem. my main issues are:

1. below average shoulders
  2. wide hips.
some guy here posted a photo after years of gymcelling and he still had fucked hips so im a bit skeptical of compensating failos.
yeah but one thing to consider is overtraining arms without having proper shoulder to complement it will make it looks kinda meh. i see it a lot at my gym tbh. guys with flat shoulders and big biceps/triceps, it doesnt look aesthetic at all in my opinion. your hip may be wide but for your upper body proportions shoulder should still be key

yeah but one thing to consider is overtraining arms without having proper shoulder to complement it will make it looks kinda meh. i see it a lot at my gym tbh. guys with flat shoulders and big biceps/triceps, it doesnt look aesthetic at all in my opinion. your hip may be wide but for your upper body proportions shoulder should still be key

i always thought it makes you look stocky and buff(the smaller shoulders make the biceps seem even bigger in proportion). i seen a lot of actors with this body composition and desired their physiques.

i always thought it makes you look stocky and buff(the smaller shoulders make the biceps seem even bigger in proportion). i seen a lot of actors with this body composition and desired their physiques.
yeah i mean, i know what type of physique you have in mind, but from what i see girls dont really like "stocky/buff" type of guys or physiques (except some niches) and it already falls into category of overcompensating. you want to be as lean as possible with the best frame as possible and shoulder muscle is best way to naturally fraud your skeletal frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Remember to work out your rear delts, this is big for injury prevention.

ok. shoulders, neck and traps. these 3 have biggest impact on your looks and the least "gymcel cope"-y muscle parts to train
You mean deltoids? Or do the shoulders have another trainable muscle to increase bideltoid.

yeah i mean, i know what type of physique you have in mind, but from what i see girls dont really like "stocky/buff" type of guys or physiques (except some niches) and it already falls into category of overcompensating. you want to be as lean as possible with the best frame as possible and shoulder muscle is best way to naturally fraud your skeletal frame

im not going for a lean physique. i want to look intimidating and buff. also arent stocky/buff phenotypes only seen as overcompensating if theyre manlets?

im not going for a lean physique. i want to look intimidating and buff. also arent stocky/buff phenotypes only seen as overcompensating if theyre manlets?
i think stocky/buff type of physique rather impresses other dudes than girls. for intimidating other people in general its probably better, but being low bodyfat with wide shoulders/abs just in general all ripped physique will defo. impress girl more

ur fucking fat why are u at the gym?

just eat a pizza JFL

no gym for face
Maybe he just wants to go to the gym for it's own sake, as an end in itself rather than a means to an end (getting laid). Some people just like going to the gym because it makes them happy and they like to have a nice body, regardless if they are ugly or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283 and samm735

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
it's not easy for beginners. If you don't use the proper technique you risk injuries
Thats true, i dont do it that correctly but I have pretty developed lower back