Britcel

Britcel

Banned
Will update

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
celKnowledgable

Update:

We had a drink in a bar, went to a hotpot restaurant cuz I wanted one and she can read the menu. Went to another bar and had cocktails.

Got her in a taxi back to my place, fucked her, busted inside. I ordered her a taxi home

Screenshot 20191109 231138

Went and got a victory big mac and now I'm sitting in my flat smoking a cig and listening to some post malone

• +1
Reactions: Drugs
Damn i gotta get to China sometime next year,,,

Is the Visa thing easy?

Update:

We had a drink in a bar, went to a hotpot restaurant cuz I wanted one and she can read the menu. Went to another bar and had cocktails.

Got her in a taxi back to my place, fucked her, busted inside. I ordered her a taxi home

View attachment 159906

Went and got a victory big mac and now I'm sitting in my flat smoking a cig and listening to some post malone
charge your phone bro

gotta love gojek or grab

can send a bitch home whenever I bust a nut and don't want to cuddle :lul:

Lucky bastard

14km taxi ride cost me £5, absolutely ideal

I was looking at flights Via Shanghai for next year..

They have a new visa-free program for brits and other nationalities where you can enter Shanghai for 3 days for a quick visit while in transit. Could be a nice little stopover on the way to my slaying adventures in SEA

I was looking at flights Via Shanghai for next year..

They have a new visa-free program for brits and other nationalities where you can enter Shanghai for 3 days for a quick visit while in transit. Could be a nice little stopover on the way to my slaying adventures in SEA
It's the most westernised and u can probably slay but you lose the wow factor that's in a backwater city like I'm in

How expensive is it there?

How expensive is it there?
Nice bars and clubs u will be paying London prices but most things are very cheap. You can go to cheap places to drink where you pay 70p for a pint and 80p for cigs. Restaurants you can eat very cheaply. Taxis are £4 for a 30 min ride.

You can eat well on £15 for home cooking

Fucking asians is low tbh no offense but I'm considering it.

Fucking asians is low tbh no offense but I'm considering it.
There's nothing for me to consider. I'm working (12 hour days Mon-Friday) in a city where 99.9% of the population is chinese.

Ive gotten with a couple of western girls (Brazilian & Irish) but I've been wasted in clubs. I probably see a foreign person where I live 3 times a week tops