on a scale of 1-10 how bad is my face bloat?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

I took a pic from a distance instead of close up since this is sually the best way to examine face bloat i heard.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
kinda bloated. aren’t you still recovering from implants?

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
ya, when i bend down, i notice my cheeks sagging. prolly hella bloated in that area. i used to be fat as shit when i was young so maybe thats why i have stubborn fat there.

• So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan
high
I can tell you're very high bodyfat, your arms arms are a telltale sign
What surgery did you have again btw

high
I can tell you're very high bodyfat, your arms arms are a telltale sign
What surgery did you have again btw

jaw/chin implants
infraorbital rim implants for eyes.

such is life as entnik, i have thick skin, always look higher bf rip, death sentence, but i guess better aging? idk

jaw/chin implants

such is life as entnik, i have thick skin, always look higher bf rip, death sentence, but i guess better aging? idk
I was gonna say your eyes look good.
Ethnics supposedly have better ageing, but it doesn't even matter

Are you planning to get a rhino?

Are you planning to get a rhino?

i am srs considering it, i need to do more research and get more loot first so prolly not for a year atleast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i am srs considering it, i need to do more research and get more loot first so prolly not for a year atleast.
Better to lose bloat and bf first then opt for the surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
jaw/chin implants

Your chin looks pretty average tbh. How much extra projection does it have from the implant?

something between 20-25 bf

Bloating is not that bad. You eye area is good and midface is decent. You just need buccal fat removal. Some people just have bigger buccal fat pads than others. Its just a fact of life.

Bloating is not that bad. You eye area is good and midface is decent. You just need buccal fat removal. Some people just have bigger buccal fat pads than others. Its just a fact of life.

oh thx, i had surgery 4 weeks ago, how much longer would i need to wait to get buccal fat removal? 5 more months?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 399
wrap around jaw implants, and infraortbital malar implants, my measurments were conserative af tho
Wow I can't even tell that you got jaw implants! I recommend waiting for complete recovery before attempting buccal fat removal. You want the results of your implants to show fully before deciding on buccal fat removal.
BTW, who did your implant surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Wow I can't even tell that you got jaw implants! I recommend waiting for complete recovery before attempting buccal fat removal. You want the results of your implants to show fully before deciding on buccal fat removal.
That's a good sign if even people on a looksmaxing forum can't tell you got surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 399 and Deleted member 3043
eppley

jaw/chin implants

Topical steroids thin out skin - may want to look into it

You will probably notice that swelling/bloating will continue to go down little by little for at least several more months.

Eye area is looking good; I wish that my implants had been designed with more lift to the undereye area, then maybe I wouldn't be in a position of needing to spend a bunch of money with Taban. FML

wrap around jaw implants, and infraortbital malar implants, my measurments were conserative af tho
How is your life now compared to before surgery? Do you like your face more now? Did you notice more female attraction or nah?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Eppley is usually not this conservative. Did you ask him to be conservative?

I dont think you understand how silicone implants work espeically if you have thick skin/tissues, PEEK or Titanium would have been more ideal. Also Im obvisouly high bf with a decent amount of swelling left.

My measure ments were 2mm on one side for width, one jaw angle dropped down 5mm and my chin was increased 7 mm vertically, 3 horizontally.
How is your life now compared to before surgery? Do you like your face more now? Did you notice more female attraction or nah?
notice that i get treated better, from both men and women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Keep losing weight. That's when the real transformation will happen (y)
You're still bloated, but as you know that will go in time.

Estrogen blockers, anorexia and DHT derivatives would make your face sink in

I dont think you understand how silicone implants work espeically if you have thick skin/tissues, PEEK or Titanium would have been more ideal.
Ah! Thanks for that insight. Always knew PEEK was superior, but not in this respect.