on being a chadlite at 22

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
whats it like being 5.5 PSL chadlite at 22?
im 18 now and should have maxxed out my potential at 22. Ill be getting lefort 1 to correct underbite, eppley custom zygo implants and rhino. All of this should make me chadlite but at 22 since i have to save up.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, sytyl, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
U are already a chad brotha. I believe in u

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6485b025t, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 8583
It’s nice bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SLA and Deleted member 8583
Pretty good just fraud as 18 and get some inexperienced JBs on yubo (this is a joke fbi, nsa, cia, etc.)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
U are already a chad brotha. I believe in u
im assuming ur above 20 and not in uni/college? how do u meet people since ur 5.5psl+ and whats ur experiences like

i mean, it was cool. Got a lot of girls and respect from guys, but it depends what you do with that. You could be like me and be deluded and get chlamydia 3 times, or you can transfer that into something positive.

also probably some of your friends will get jealous of you if they're female minded, ignore them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583 and Deleted member 10185
i mean, it was cool. Got a lot of girls and respect from guys, but it depends what you do with that. You could be like me and be deluded and get chlamydia 3 times, or you can transfer that into something positive.

also probably some of your friends will get jealous of you if they're female minded, ignore them.
pics of ur face or LARP

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
tell me more
Make a tinder and get 100+ matches in less than 24 hours. Unlimited supply of 7/10+ pussy.
Go to the gym and mog everyone in sight. Girls try to workout close to me and make eye contact. Love it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Renaissance.Chad and Deleted member 8583
Make a tinder and get 100+ matches in less than 24 hours. Unlimited supply of 7/10+ pussy.
Go to the gym and mog everyone in sight. Girls try to workout close to me and make eye contact. Love it
mirin, can i see ur tinder

I was swimming in pussies and I got hiv. After Hiv.... I got high ranking job in Google because my look. The curry CEO OF google gave me that position.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 8583
I was swimming in pussies and I got hiv. After Hiv.... I got high ranking job in Google because my look. The curry CEO OF google gave me that position.
ive seen ur face jfl

since u are in this forum nothing will change

• +1
Despite of having below average Nose.. Women were interested on me... but I never asked them out... I have decent eye area.. I have Insane forward growth.. I have good hairline.. I have good eyebrow. Im 5.10 tall with shoes.. Its enough attract women... I dont look cute.. I look like Masculine ape. Look at that Sexy forward growth.

Attachments

• So IHAVE.png
    So IHAVE.png
    541.7 KB · Views: 63
  • +1
Despite of having below average Nose.. Women were interested on me... but I never asked them out... I have decent eye area.. I have Insane forward growth.. I have good hairline.. I have good eyebrow. Im 5.10 tall with shoes.. Its enough attract women... I dont look cute.. I look like Masculine ape.
jfl get rhino it would ascend u 0.4-0.5 PSL

Despite of having below average Nose.. Women were interested on me... but I never asked them out... I have decent eye area.. I have Insane forward growth.. I have good hairline.. I have good eyebrow. Im 5.10 tall with shoes.. Its enough attract women... I dont look cute.. I look like Masculine ape. Look at that Sexy forward growth.
you dont have insane forward growth, sorry buddy

you dont have insane forward growth, sorry buddy

Yes I fucking have.. Look at my maxilla and that jaw length. It can make women pregnant.

jfl get rhino it would ascend u 0.4-0.5 PSL

Women like BIG NOSE LIKE ME... Ask women if they dont like big nose is man.. They will say I love them.

Attachments

• mogged.jpg
    mogged.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 59
ineedhelo4844,

Broo Do you want proof??? I can give you hard proof if you want.

ineedhelo4844,

Broo Do you want proof??? I can give you hard proof if you want.
stop coping i can ask several JBs if ur nose is ideal or not and we both know the answer

stop coping i can ask several JBs if ur nose is ideal or not and we both know the answer

Ask them.. Dont make it look extra big etc.. I bet they say its totally okay. I can guarantee! Women dont give shit about big noses in man..

Ask them.. Dont make it look extra big etc.. I bet they say its totally okay. I can guarantee! Women dont give shit about big noses in man..
stop coping, big noses arent bad but yours is ginormous and not ideal. It failos you hard

• JFL
Must be dopamine heaven to be at the gym, mog most men out there, and being checked out by girls with tight, bubble butts.
It sometimes happens to me too.

JFL how are u on this site and still falling for bluepilled gaslighting from virtue signalling foids?

That was Dating reddit page. I asked honest option and I got many replies.. If I had severely recessed Chin I would have much more hard time to get date... I have tried ask options in many different pages and always get same kind of replies.. Only in this place people point out my nose shape...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 8583
That was Dating reddit page. I asked honest option and I got many replies.. I had severely recessed Chin I would have much more hard time to get date...

giphy.gif