A fade like always

For those who asked 😳

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Swimcell, LordNorwood and Deleted member 1476
Didn’t ask but wish I did king

• JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
That's short as hell, grow something longer. You have a semi big forehead y'know.

Long face + short side = stop

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Hades and Deleted member 685
Bro I wanna eat a Columbian girlfriends ass so bad. Fuark and lay in bed with her in her pyjama's and touch her everywhere

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
That's short as hell, grow something longer. You have a semi big forehead y'know.
Yeah i know im letting the top grow but i dont like sides being long idk

I think you can do the Man bun it'll look great on you

Bro I wanna eat a Columbian girlfriends ass so bad. Fuark and lay in bed with her in her pyjama's and touch her everywhere
This is my dream. I will treat her right

mirin pct

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mansea and BigChinHispanic
QYAVfHqI 400x400

I wanna kiss her all night long and cuddle with her and show her my love

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
30912304 411815239229361 7293763507026132992 n

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Mirin the presence of hair on your head

• +1
I would go with a soul patch instead of the beard . You'll look way better. Mirin that pct.. nice eye area. We Hispanics can rock the soul patch

I would go with a soul patch instead of the beard . You'll look way better. Mirin that pct.. nice eye area. We Hispanics can rock the soul patch
I would never do a soul patch bro lol
Also my beard looks great when properly trimmed of course

Take the neck pill op, you’d slay with a fade if you had a thick ass trunk neck.

have you ever considered growing it out? I’ve got a very similar head shape + phenotype and have found growing out my hair to help in conjunction with neck work.

Take the neck pill op, you’d slay with a fade if you had a thick ass trunk neck.

have you ever considered growing it out? I’ve got a very similar head shape + phenotype and have found growing out my hair to help in conjunction with neck work.
Actually never considered neck training
Do you think i should?
I just train normally at the gym

Actually never considered neck training
Do you think i should?
I just train normally at the gym

Neck training changed my life tbh. I’m still incel tier, but neck training + combat sport maxxing makes me look scary enough that I don’t get bullied.

you don’t need to do it in a gym at first.The human head weighs ~15 lbs, so it’s sufficient at first to just do head curls at home. I Started with 10 head curls before I left for the gym and increased it by 10 every day until I was doing ~120.

you’ll be a little lightheaded at first, just focus your eyes on an object on the ceiling and keep hydrated. Neck muscles repair quickly enough that I’ve almost never had to take a day off. Maybe if you’re doing squats or something give yourself a break for a day.

consistency is key though. if you lay off for more than a week you’ll see a lot of the gains go away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and BigChinHispanic
Neck training changed my life tbh. I’m still incel tier, but neck training + combat sport maxxing makes me look scary enough that I don’t get bullied.

you don’t need to do it in a gym at first.The human head weighs ~15 lbs, so it’s sufficient at first to just do head curls at home. I Started with 10 head curls before I left for the gym and increased it by 10 every day until I was doing ~120.

you’ll be a little lightheaded at first, just focus your eyes on an object on the ceiling and keep hydrated. Neck muscles repair quickly enough that I’ve almost never had to take a day off. Maybe if you’re doing squats or something give yourself a break for a day.

consistency is key though. if you lay off for more than a week you’ll see a lot of the gains go away
I’m gonna do this

• +1
Reactions: Swimcell
haircuts are the biggest cope. you don't even have hair to cut. enjoy the cope though

• WTF
  • +1
Should be called SmallSkullHispanic instead

• WTF
trim beard imo

bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328