On why Chads aren't born

gaymidget

gaymidget

Platinum
Hey guys,

I wanna just write a bit about why chads aren't born, but made. I read often here about guys who feel demotivated because they look in the mirror and see shit genetics. No lean, boney face, no wide bideltoids, no thick wrists or tall height. They come here and post something like: Why should I even try if chad is just breathing and looking better than me anyways because he has good genetics?

The answer is, because chad did not just inherited his chadness, he worked for it. Let me tell you about the biggest chad that I met in my whole life. This guy is absolute nuts, he has like 5k Insta follower without being a model or musician. He is only 21 but fucked over 150 girls and had several threesomes. I didn't quite believe him when he would tell his stories because they were so surreal but I knew everything was true when I went out with him 2 times. In those 2 times, he got approached like mad. Girls would come to him, give their phones so he could put his snapchat down. Girls would dance around him and hope that he would grind on their ass. One girl even just put her ass on his dick without him doing anything. He just stood there on the dancefloor. He would go on vacation and would fuck the first day on his hotel resort. We would walk in a shopping mall and girls would come and say: Aren't you Chaaaad? On girl even gifted him money many times, so that she could claim that they were friends.

Lets call this Chad Brad. I know Brad since we were 9 years old. I remember how he came in our class and he was this shy boy with a huge forehead. Nobody knew what was coming. He is related to my best friend so we talked and played with each other pretty fast. In 4th grad, brad begun to let his hair grew out like Justin Bieber. He started wearing fancy clothes and started dancing. Thats when his whole success with girls started. From their on, everybody wanted to be friends with him and the girls would drool over him. All the other boys were too young to understand the importance of any of this, so we would rather just play football instead of caring about our looks like Brad. Brad never became fat like some of us did. He was always doing some kind of sport. While me and my best friend played black ops 2 till morning, eating potato chips and drinking coke, he would be out and meeting people form the street dance scene. There he would gain most of his friends, connections and status. After me and my best friend were slowly realizing how important looks are for girls, we started to train our fat away. Chad didn't need to, because he never ate cookies and played vidya. He would rather go out and learn social skills and interacting with girls. So while we didnt even had one experience with girls, he would practice talking to girls since he was 14 or so. You see a pattern?

Of course, these things dont matter if you look like a male model or if you look like blackops2cel but its so rare. I would say most guys here in this forum are around average. If we all would have worked for it like Brad did from a young age, we would probably slayed as well. Dont get me wrong, Brad has very attractive face but its not like Chicos face. He isn't very tall either with 5'11. He has just very low body fat which gave him hollow cheeks and defined facial bones. He has some minimum muscle mass so he wont look like a skinnycel. He knows exactly how he has to talk to girls because he had done it a thousand times. How many girls did you approach, talked to or wrote a message on insta? He was out socializing while you rot in online forums. He didn't sit home alone all day and got random pussy.
You can at least partially agree that social skills and NT'ness matter.

Conclusion: Dont whine about being disadvantaged, get out and start looksmaxing and social skills maxing. If you dont even lift, you dont take this looksmaxing seriously at all. Start making a aesthetic body, learn to talk to girls and other people, try to gain status and friends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 8856, Danish_Retard and 16 others
Good post

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Good post but missing one important detail, he has a good FACE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1707 and 8 others
Good post but missing one important detail, he has a good FACE.
He i wont deny that his face played a role but you know what? He did let his hair grow out to cover his huge forehead, he did a lot of sports and didn't eat bad to stay lean to have a good face. He would groom himself and gets his eyebrows plucked. Besides that, face is alone isn't the only factor, he has good frame from lifting and a good fashion sense which highlights his body and draws attention.
You have a certain genetic range which you can reach but like I said, if you are around average you can make it. My point was just, dont be demotivated because some chad is slaying. What Chad did, you have to do at least + you have to compensate for a bit less PSL.
The question is, how good would you look if you would have good muscles, good style, lean face with good hairstyle.

Dont get me wrong, Brad has very attractive face. 'chads are not born'.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, PubertyMaxxer, balding17yomanletcel and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
So mister „chad procucing consultant“ tell me the plan for a guy that is 168cm.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, ascension, TheMewingBBC and 8 others
ENVIRONMENT = EVERYTHING
KYS IF YOU DON'T AGREE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, ascension, LordNorwood and 3 others
Conclusion: chads are born

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 275, Rasputin and 10 others
Pls just ignore the whole post and boil it down to one sentence. The question you should ask yourself is: Why does Brad has a attractive face? Yeah, genetics play a huge role but if he had 15% body fat he wouldn't be nearly as good looking as he is right now. And thats just his face, other factors are also important like I said.
Like I said, this post is more about guys with average genetics. If you have a severely recessed jaw or are 168cm, there isn't much you can do tbh. My message is: Chads are made, not "everyone can become a chad". You need to better read.
Btw, as a 168cm guy, I would probably just move to another country with shorter average height, Spain for example or some asian countries.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
ENVIRONMENT = EVERYTHING
KYS IF YOU DON'T AGREE
Cope.
It is a factor and a large one at that, but not the only factor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 2227 and hebbewem
Pls just ignore the whole post and boil it down to one sentence. The question you should ask yourself is: Why does Brad has a attractive face? Yeah, genetics play a huge role but if he had 15% body fat he wouldn't be nearly as good looking as he is right now. And thats just his face, other factors are also important like I said.
He is still BORN with that face. I know enough people with 8-10% bf that are not slaying because of their ugly face.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Dicklet.4.3, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 7 others
so you think girls will approach an ugly guy because he wears fancy clothes and know how to dance ? JFL

your friend is good looking that's it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, PubertyMaxxer, Rasputin and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Jagged0, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Hey guys,

I wanna just write a bit about why chads aren't born, but made. I read often here about guys who feel demotivated because they look in the mirror and see shit genetics. No lean, boney face, no wide bideltoids, no thick wrists or tall height. They come here and post something like: Why should I even try if chad is just breathing and looking better than me anyways because he has good genetics?

The answer is, because chad did not just inherited his chadness, he worked for it. Let me tell you about the biggest chad that I met in my whole life. This guy is absolute nuts, he has like 5k Insta follower without being a model or musician. He is only 21 but fucked over 150 girls and had several threesomes. I didn't quite believe him when he would tell his stories because they were so surreal but I knew everything was true when I went out with him 2 times. In those 2 times, he got approached like mad. Girls would come to him, give their phones so he could put his snapchat down. Girls would dance around him and hope that he would grind on their ass. One girl even just put her ass on his dick without him doing anything. He just stood there on the dancefloor. He would go on vacation and would fuck the first day on his hotel resort. We would walk in a shopping mall and girls would come and say: Aren't you Chaaaad? On girl even gifted him money many times, so that she could claim that they were friends.

Lets call this Chad Brad. I know Brad since we were 9 years old. I remember how he came in our class and he was this shy boy with a huge forehead. Nobody knew what was coming. He is related to my best friend so we talked and played with each other pretty fast. In 4th grad, brad begun to let his hair grew out like Justin Bieber. He started wearing fancy clothes and started dancing. Thats when his whole success with girls started. From their on, everybody wanted to be friends with him and the girls would drool over him. All the other boys were too young to understand the importance of any of this, so we would rather just play football instead of caring about our looks like Brad. Brad never became fat like some of us did. He was always doing some kind of sport. While me and my best friend played black ops 2 till morning, eating potato chips and drinking coke, he would be out and meeting people form the street dance scene. There he would gain most of his friends, connections and status. After me and my best friend were slowly realizing how important looks are for girls, we started to train our fat away. Chad didn't need to, because he never ate cookies and played vidya. He would rather go out and learn social skills and interacting with girls. So while we didnt even had one experience with girls, he would practice talking to girls since he was 14 or so. You see a pattern?

Of course, these things dont matter if you look like a male model or if you look like blackops2cel but its so rare. I would say most guys here in this forum are around average. If we all would have worked for it like Brad did from a young age, we would probably slayed as well. Dont get me wrong, Brad has very attractive face but its not like Chicos face. He isn't very tall either with 5'11. He has just very low body fat which gave him hollow cheeks and defined facial bones. He has some minimum muscle mass so he wont look like a skinnycel. He knows exactly how he has to talk to girls because he had done it a thousand times. How many girls did you approach, talked to or wrote a message on insta? He was out socializing while you rot in online forums. He didn't sit home alone all day and got random pussy.
You can at least partially agree that social skills and NT'ness matter.

Conclusion: Dont whine about being disadvantaged, get out and start looksmaxing and social skills maxing. If you dont even lift, you dont take this looksmaxing seriously at all. Start making a aesthetic body, learn to talk to girls and other people, try to gain status and friends.
good post

This people don’t realize chad has been working out and eating healthy since he came out the womb he’s been working his whole life basically To become what he has

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 685
He diden't work for it . But your looks is like food . genes are the ingreidens and mixing and warming the food is the enverioment.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
This people don’t realize chad has been working out and eating healthy since he came out the womb he’s been working his whole life basically To become what he has
fr fr

ENVIRONMENT = EVERYTHING
KYS IF YOU DON'T AGREE
A2

Drawing

A1

ZdrtYoW

Image006

Dravidian 5

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I mean I'm that height and can get gfs, but I'll never be a slayer

He is still BORN with that face. I know enough people with 8-10% bf that are not slaying because of their ugly face.
He still made the best of his genetics instead of many people here living a shitty life since their childhood. Do you understand that he wouldn't slay if he hadn't done the things he did? Do you understand that if he would. be 15% right now with shitty hair and shiity style and no social skills, he would have maybe only slept with 3 girls instead of 150? My point was not that you dont need any good genetics to slay, my point is that despite genetics, you have to have your shit together. Many people here on this forum wouldn't slay if they had his genetics because they wouldn't do any sport, wouldn't socialize or know how to talk to girls.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and hebbewem
Many people here on this forum wouldn't slay if they had his genetics because they wouldn't do any sport, wouldn't socialize or know how to talk to girls.

Maybe some but i can't recognize with this.

He still made the best of his genetics instead of many people here living a shitty life since their childhood. Do you understand that he wouldn't slay if he hadn't done the things he did? Do you understand that if he would. be 15% right now with shitty hair and shiity style and no social skills, he would have maybe only slept with 3 girls instead of 150? My point was not that you dont need any good genetics to slay, my point is that despite genetics, you have to have your shit together.

Not true tho, what people make majority times is because their looks, someone that is not good looking will be bullied and social rejected the entire childhood, making them social isolated and unmotivated.
old chads bro.

They have worst environment to be honest...

In those 2 times, he got approached like mad. Girls would come to him, give their phones so he could put his snapchat down. Girls would dance around him and hope that he would grind on their ass. One girl even just put her ass on his dick without him doing anything. He just stood there on the dancefloor. He would go on vacation and would fuck the first day on his hotel resort. We would walk in a shopping mall and girls would come and say: Aren't you Chaaaad? On girl even gifted him money many times, so that she could claim that they were friends.
You're still blue pilled jfl

This quote just contradicted your title "Chads aren't born"

He gets approached regularly so the work is done AKA genetics/face

But srsly you should post his face I'm curious about his looks. I imagine him to look like a blonde jock like Matthew Noszka

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, justanothergymcell, medialcanthuscel and 2 others
so ur project ur belief that slaying 150 holes is being a chad. while real chads who have constant validation in their life and dopamine don't even worry about being sexless and are happy to ltr

Lol Op should kill himself, what a retard
"B-b-but Brad had a proper haircut and diet"

Lol I'm spending 30k on breaking my bones and no girl will ever ever be attracted to me only because my midface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Jagged0
It's all predetermined one way or another.

tTZ6kK7.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LordNorwood
Op is a dumbass confirmed

Op your thread was stupid but a big blackpill, 150 females at 21..now we are curious about his face..post his photo or leave the forum, seriously

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
He didn't even realize how savage of a blackpill he was dropping as he said this, he just said the truth as it seemed to him
Imagine having a face like that

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and LordNorwood
I dont wanna brag and say i'm chad, i'm not but i was fat kid and get humilliated, as fat a few girls showed interest on me but i guess it was just because status, i was one if not the most smart student on school. But lot of bully, girls dont liked me at all, then i grow up and get skinny, i'm like age 16 i was big slayer, i used a similar haircut to Chace Crawford on gossip girl. I was exemple that a lose can ascend. Now i'm living a shit life, but more because lack of money.

Lol Op should kill himself, what a retard
"B-b-but Brad had a proper haircut and diet"

Lol I'm spending 30k on breaking my bones and no girl will ever ever be attracted to me only because my midface
Ok, answer one question. What if Brad had been eating shitty like 90% of this forum and did not do any sport. Lets say he is a skinny fat with 20% body fat. Do you think he would have fucked 150 girls?
I get your point, he had a base that most people dont have, my point is, even if he had the base, he did more things right than most of you. While you cry about your mid face like a lil bitch, he was maximizing his genetic preposition to a maximum. 2. Point: He didn't have the superb genetics like you believe. He is good looking, but not male model level. He did gain quite a bit fat since he entered a LTR and is now about 12-13% Bf and he slays way less than before. I would post pictures but he's too present on social media sites. You would dox him pretty easily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and LordNorwood
Ok, answer one question. What if Brad had been eating shitty like 90% of this forum and did not do any sport. Lets say he is a skinny fat with 20% body fat. Do you think he would have fucked 150 girls?
I get your point, he had a base that most people dont have, my point is, even if he had the base, he did more things right than most of you. While you cry about your mid face like a lil bitch, he was maximizing his genetic preposition to a maximum. 2. Point: He didn't have the superb genetics like you believe. He is good looking, but not male model level. He did gain quite a bit fat since he entered a LTR and is now about 12-13% Bf and he slays way less than before. I would post pictures but he's too present on social media sites. You would dox him pretty easily.
Yeah you are essentially making some good points about softmaxxing. I'd like to apologize on behalf of everyone I think we're just sensitive because we just had to deal with a hyper-bluepilled thread not too long ago.

Bluepill is capturing this forum again. Let's make Looksmax blackpilled again guys

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel and LordNorwood
Pm me pics of him, I have no reason to dox. I'm just curious because I'm refining my knowledge on what kind of faces women find attractive. I can look at male models but I have no info on their slay/ioi counts. You claim your friend is a chad and said he's slayed many women and gets approached so I want to see what his face looks like.

worst thread ever created on psl related forums. we are talking 10+ years of threads.

>is average height
>has above average face

Kill yourself unironically

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot