Once again this forum can’t rate

Looks234

Looks234

Kraken
1481991F D776 4D9C 8A83 1582EE35B953

Asked some girls who they found more attractive.

E3CAA3F4 F03E 4CC1 9024 00DC70E27DF4
F6B3CCF0 CC0C 4AF7 9738 419FCC63D458

Muhh she’s like 12. Alright I’ll ask a roastie

C2AF8C73 9933 4FE5 A839 7CFAA7156D09

I even tried to be as non bias as I could

3666A4F4 FE63 4434 8F0C 5DE64F558A49
BEB11E40 4E4E 4D13 941B 47A527E84F19

@goat2x @Taylorswift

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Jamal2222, mewcoper and 8 others
sweet and caring

Bunny Heart Eyes GIF - Bunny HeartEyes - Discover & Share GIFs

you heard that incels? you should care and eat sugar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WTFCGod, BigBoy, Jamal2222 and 10 others
Tyler Maher is like 6'6, and Vinnie is 5'6. This forum CAN rate.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, Be_ConfidentBro, 5'8manlet and 11 others
Tyler Maher is like 6'6, and Vinnie is 5'6. This forum CAN rate.
They can't handle Tyler Maher because she knows he can easily cheat on her at any moment

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mewcoper, Be_ConfidentBro, Kingkellz and 1 other person
"nicer personality"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Austrian Oak, Jamal2222 and 4 others
Everything matters.
There’s a point to when height doesn’t matter as much. Vinnie is 5’9-6’0. So at that point face matters.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Jamal2222, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
how old were these girls?

they said maher is handsome
third is an example for high trust against low trust face

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Looks234
First guy probably has nicer personality
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, mewcoper, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Be_ConfidentBro, Austrian Oak and 4 others
What do you mean? Literally all women were hesitating which one to choose. It just came down to personal preference. Besides that, if you mentioned their heights the result might’ve been different.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Austrian Oak, Deleted member 3073 and 1 other person
Literally all women were hesitating

But they shouldn't by the poll. op has a point. it's just a really small number of anecdotes so..can't take it that seriously

Imagine calling yourself blackpilled while believing in everything women tell you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, mewcoper, Be_ConfidentBro and 12 others
I mean i can see vinnie looks more prettyboyish and girls nowadays like it more

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9827 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, 5'8manlet and Austrian Oak
>nice personality

kek, it's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, mewcoper, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
Imagine calling yourself blackpilled while believing in everything women tell you.
Funny thing is the majority are saying vinnie. And who lies about which guy is hotter

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
  • JFL
Reactions: Hozay
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Hozay
Funny thing is the majority are saying vinnie. And who lies about which guy is hotter
What did you expect? One is the most famous guy on TikTok and the other is an unknown male model. It's pretty obvious that female attraction in today's society is heavily influenced by status.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Be_ConfidentBro, 5'8manlet and 3 others
I’d way rather be Tyler

What did you expect? One is the most famous guy on TikTok and the other is an unknown male model. It's pretty obvious that female attraction in today's society is heavily influenced by status.
Yeah but Gaynni is 5'3" so none of this matters. Tyler is 6'6" robust and jacked, he mogs that subhuman framecel faggot twink to the pits of yahannam

• JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222
What about foids who don’t recognize Vinnie?

2E819CEA 001F 415F 8C60 1949D983DA34

But i guess the opinion of basement dwellers is superior to that of white 17-19 y/o females am I rite?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamal2222, Austrian Oak, toolateforme and 2 others
tbh idc which of these gl guys mog which gl guys

both slay and I don't, that's the short end of it.

brutal just have a good personality silly inkwell theory

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Be_ConfidentBro
What about foids who don’t recognize Vinnie?

View attachment 830544

But i guess the opinion of basement dwellers is superior to that of white 17-19 y/o females am I rite?
How do you know they don't recognize him? They just didn't say his name.

• +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman
They obviously didn’t but I honestly think Vinnie looks better than Gandy in those pics. I feel like that just because Gandy has been over hyped to death in this forum, it is pretty much considered blasphemy to say that a tiktok Chad is better looking than him and has more appeal. Same with Sean O’Pry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Copeful and Sikkunt23
to be fair.
Maher looks like a baldcell with his cap

• JFL
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman
every unbiased girl who don’t use tik tok
CB319949 8A3D 42A6 8D89 2D587AFD2520
64E61FFE 149F 42CB 803D 26022625BED1

640B690F 2F50 4C94 993E 725C4F3F9C8C
5B91B63C 16E8 4C87 AD71 A31852521E29
E35C1468 2B81 47C8 8E3F 93D6253738C8

OP IS COPING IF HE THINKS TEEN GIRLS ARENT BIASED

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mewcoper, Austrian Oak, Pussyslayer and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Looks234
So sweet aww

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and Enfant terrible
They obviously didn’t but I honestly think Vinnie looks better than Gandy in those pics. I feel like that just because Gandy has been over hyped to death in this forum, it is pretty much considered blasphemy to say that a tiktok Chad is better looking than him and has more appeal. Same with Sean O’Pry.
I don't see how the screenshots prove that they didn't recognize him. I personally think it's a joke to say Vinnie is better looking than Gandy, but he might have more appeal to girls in a certain age range. Looking better and having more appeal are different things, which means a 5 PSL guy could be a 10/10 to some girls, that's why the PSL scale is flawed.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 9670
Tyler maher will bully that kid into transition. Looks is about respect from other males too not just females. I'd rather look like Tyler

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Be_ConfidentBro, Austrian Oak and 2 others
I don't see how the screenshots prove that they didn't recognize him. I personally think it's a joke to say Vinnie is better looking than Gandy, but he might have more appeal to girls in a certain age range. Looking better and having more appeal are different things, which means a 5 PSL guy could be a 10/10 to some girls, that's why the PSL scale is flawed.
No, Vinnie just simply looks better than Gandy (at least in those specific pics that I used). I can’t be arsed arguing more about this cause every counter argument is gonna be about him being statusmaxed so w/e.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 8019 and 2 others
I would rather look like maher, he will age better and be more respected by other men

who do black girls find more attractive
Idk. I can’t be arsed talking about Vinnie cause every counter argument is about his status or some other shit. I still think he is better looking than Gandy in those specific pics.

Idk. I can’t be arsed talking about Vinnie cause every counter argument is about his status or some other shit. I still think he is better looking than Gandy in those specific pics.
but you're asking <20 yo foids and isn't being more masc better for longevity? How are these prettyboys gonna look when they lose their collagen and start norwooding

but you're asking <20 yo foids and isn't being more masc better for longevity? How are these prettyboys gonna look when they lose their collagen and start norwooding
That’s a whole other debate. Obviously being masculine like Gandy or Maher is better for long term slaying. I’m talking about who has a better looking face in those specific pics I used.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Oofy Doofy Theory strikes again.

That’s a whole other debate. Obviously being masculine like Gandy or Maher is better for long term slaying. I’m talking about who has a better looking face in those specific pics I used.
It's pretty well accepted here that prettyboys appeal more to jbs