one eye has more upper eye lid exposure then the other eye

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
how do i fix this? anyone know?

fat grafts on upper eyelid

perma squinch (or stretch eyebrow up and put down on an eye) or fillers

perma squinch (or stretch eyebrow up and put down on an eye) or fillers
Squinch is legit. I had somehing similar to OP and squinched for a good amount of months, now I dont have upper eyelid exposure a few hours after I wake up

no fap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Bengt
I have this same problem, OP. One user suggested ptosis surgery but I doubt I'm ever gonna be able to afford it without insurancefruading

OP pay attention to how you sleep.

If you favor one side, especially if you tend to ram your face into the pillow, you'll end up with facial asymmetries. Wrinkles, upper eyelid drooping or lower one riding up, malar bags, etc.

OP pay attention to how you sleep.

If you favor one side, especially if you tend to ram your face into the pillow, you'll end up with facial asymmetries. Wrinkles, upper eyelid drooping or lower one riding up, malar bags, etc.

lol i do exactly that, so if i stop, my face will go to normal?

lol i do exactly that, so if i stop, my face will go to normal?

Haha, I don't know man I have the exact same issue and am waiting for it to improve. On day 4 now seems a bit better. Hard as fuck not to sleep on that side though. Good news is that the weird creases around that eye area went away but I used medical tape to stretch the skin and hold it in place to make the process faster. Also used the tape on my forehead creases (unrelated) overnight and those went away too so that's awesome.

Had the same and ended up getting an upper eyelid lift on one of my eyelids to even them out

Botox can lower one eyebrow, I do that and I find it to be less noticeable. It's like $50 max unless there's a lot of assymetry

Botox can lower one eyebrow, I do that and I find it to be less noticeable. It's like $50 max unless there's a lot of assymetry
Do you have a thread or any pics of your Botox to lower the eyebrow for UEE?