One month heightmaxxing report

SoyGune

SoyGune

Indian
I’ve been injecting peptides for the past month and I have grown approximately 0.5 inches according to these measurements.

009875E2 4AF0 4B52 8A3A DA0545F96D05

I’ve been injecting Cjc no dac, ghrp-2 and hexarelin. I’m 15 so this is lifefuel since my plates are 101% still open.

Last time I measured myself I was barely 5”9.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, GlassX, Tom2004 and 16 others
over for me. wish i had found this site at 15 or even 16 would've still had a chance.

• +1
Reactions: The giga incel, JustAFewMM, SteveRogers and 13 others
Lol manlet
shut the fuck up, your also manlet. big biceps = im small and have to get big biceps to draw attention away from my manletism
over tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, MiroslavBulldosex, Chadelite and 4 others
shut the fuck up, your also manlet. big biceps = im small and have to get big biceps to draw attention away from my manletism
over tbh
Im bigbiceps and im 6'3"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, Vermilioncore and SoyGune
Same I injected Cjc dac for 5 weeks,
Grew 1 cm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SoyGune, rolloftape and Deleted member 6695
Hexarelin will desensitize, Good luck. How are you keeping up with all these injections? You would have to be doing like 9 injections per day

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 6695
I’ve been injecting peptides for the past month and I have grown approximately 0.5 inches according to these measurements.

View attachment 514525
I’ve been injecting Cjc no dac, ghrp-2 and hexarelin. I’m 15 so this is lifefuel since my plates are 101% still open.

Which stack are you using?

Yeah no you probably measured at different times in the day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
At what age does injecting shit not do anything for your height, I might be able to still

At what age does injecting shit not do anything for your height, I might be able to still
No set age, get an x ray of your growth plates. If open you can do something

Wow, imagine 15 year olds on here now are common . I’m was like the youngest on PSL 5 years ago.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and SoyGune
World getting crazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WillVisitGandy, HighIQcel, wagbox and 4 others
Mirin indeed

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune

View attachment 514525

Also reminder that this guy made all his money from E-whoremaxxing

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, GigaMogger, poloralf and 3 others

View attachment 514525

Do you measure morning or night?

They were both noon.
Damn nigga I’m 15 and 5’9.75 at noon gotta start blasting peptides or you’ll catch up. What’s your full stack and dosages?

5'9 at 15 and injecting chinese man urine, will grow to 6ft max and then say it was only due to sarms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1, Truecel14, HowAmIAlive123 and 1 other person

View attachment 514525

does this shit actually work or did most of you idiots just measure at different times in the day

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: Tom2004 and Deleted member 6892
i didn't,i ordered cjc and hex
im waiting on the bac water
Same here, going to be running Hex 2x 100mcg/day + CJC DAC 2mg/5days + maybe Exemestane 25g a day but not really sure

• +1
Reactions: CopingHard
Been 2 months, any updates?