One of my front teeth is protruding (because of mewing)?

ageistheblackestpill

ageistheblackestpill

6ft1 manlet in the netherlands
So I just noticed that one of my teeth was protruding. I have been mewing for a long time but refocused on it more and started hardmewing since a week or so. I always focus on not having my tongue touch my front teeth but perhaps not enough? Even so, it’s strange that it’s only one tooth if it was caused by my tongue pressure.

ps yes I know my mouth/palate is subhuman

before (over a year ago) and today.

@retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, retard and Marsiere214
probably has something to do with your retainer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, EckhartTollemaxx, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Yeah perhaps. I’ve had it for years though, maybe it became looser

i'd say it's because mewing is expanding your palate so the retainer may be holding it back, resulting in this

same situation,the jewish ortho put the retainer on the lower teeth and asked me to use a retainer at sleep

• +1
Reactions: ageistheblackestpill
same situation,the jewish ortho put the retainer on the lower teeth and asked me to use a retainer at sleep
I’m too high inhib to remove my retainer tbh. I think my subhuman palate will cause everything to become crooked af again.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
youre teeth wont move unless you apply a force to them, meaning youre 99% (probably unconciously) making contact with your front teeth with your tongue

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 6400 and 1 other person
I’m too high inhib to remove my retainer tbh. I think my subhuman palate will cause everything to become crooked af again.
im thinking of removing mine by my own tbh i just dont know how

imagine falling for the mewing meme LMAO

Quit your retainers