One of my university project group partner

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
Is a foid. We're 3, including me, and we had a presentation wednesday and will have one tomorrow and next wednesday, with a total of 9 projects.

I did 6/9. The other dude did 2/9. The foid did 1/9. The foids project was by far the worst one. Both of them travelled this holliday and i did everything for tomorrow. The dude at least was answering me and he came back today and is doing something.

The foid didnt say a single fucking word. Nothing. Im almost exploding. I want to humiliate her in front of everyone. Of course she was partying all weekend. Jesus christ i hate women, i truly hate. All of them do this. They dont care about anything or anyone.

DO NOT WORK OR COOPERATE WITH WOMEN. NEVER. IN ANYTHING.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Blitz, Aribbaa, ZyzzReincarnate and 11 others
Is a foid. We're 3, including me, and we had a presentation wednesday and will have one tomorrow and next wednesday, with a total of 9 projects.

I did 6/9. The other dude did 2/9. The foid did 1/9. The foids project was by far the worst one. Both of them travelled this holliday and i did everything for tomorrow. The dude at least was answering me and he came back today and is doing something.

The foid didnt say a single fucking word. Nothing. Im almost exploding. I want to humiliate her in front of everyone. Of course she was partying all weekend. Jesus christ i hate women, i truly hate. All of them do this. They dont care about anything or anyone.

t. Cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, dogtown, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, dogtown, RichardSpencel and 2 others
You’re the one who let it happen u fag. Anyone would do the same as that hole if they have the chance to. The problem isn’t her, it’s you letting her do this shit.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
fucking lazy ppl should just fail the project, exclude her name and her work, do it yourself, if the teacher ask just say she dint contribute

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, dogtown, Bengt and 4 others
You’re the one who let it happen u fag. Anyone would do the same as that hole if they have the chance to. The problem isn’t her, it’s you letting her do this shit.

If i wouldnt have done the shit alone i would fuck myself up too. I had no choice.

Pretty much what @Yummyinmytummy
Tell the professors that they contributed jack shit and get your rights back or you are a legit cuckold

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, dogtown, kobecel and 1 other person
Low t tbh you shouldve slappped the bitch and made her do all the work

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, impure666 and kobecel
dont let her get any credit for your work! Make her present her own

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate

rape her tbhngl

Conclusion resumed: I talked to her, said it was unfair, that she was guilty, etc and i'll talk to the professor about it. She replied with "ok whatever go ahead". I talked to the professor, she confirmed to him my history and he said "i'll take that in consideration".

I consider this as a win, but those bitches are cocky af. I HATE WOMEN

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and dogtown
Conclusion resumed: I talked to her, said it was unfair, that she was guilty, etc and i'll talk to the professor about it. She replied with "ok whatever go ahead". I talked to the professor, she confirmed to him my history and he said "i'll take that in consideration".

I consider this as a win, but those bitches are cocky af. I HATE WOMEN
This happens all the fucking time. She probably looks like smeared dog shit anyway. Good on you for calling her out

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, ZyzzReincarnate and rockndogs
A true phyrric victory. You won but now she’s gonna tell every chad, Becky and Stacy and every beta orbiter she has about what you did. You angered a female, she WILL make you pay a social price for it.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and rockndogs
highschool? i wouldve done all 9/9 cant trust no retards

highschool? i wouldve done all 9/9 cant trust no retards
last year of university boyo
A true phyrric victory. You won but now she’s gonna tell every chad, Becky and Stacy and every beta orbiter she has about what you did. You angered a female, she WILL make you pay a social price for it.

Im already a retarded. It doesnt make any difference in my life. And soon i'll never see this people again

Just run cynicism game with projects

Note everything, spam them on messenger saying they need to do X task and if that doesn't lead to them doing sufficient amounts of work then report her ass

But I'd still be fearful of the women are wonderful effect that teachers and profs sometimes have even when faced with facts
Also I'd rather get an A with doing 9/9 than a B doing 3/9

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Just run cynicism game with projects

Note everything, spam them on messenger saying they need to do X task and if that doesn't lead to them doing sufficient amounts of work then report her ass

But I'd still be fearful of the women are wonderful effect that teachers and profs sometimes have even when faced with facts
Also I'd rather get an A with doing 9/9 than a B doing 3/9

This is the most important thing to me. Its a very important class and i have to be approved

What major? What was the class' subject?

I'll not be specific, but its STEM and its a practical class that involves the whole course

I'll not be specific, but its STEM and its a practical class that involves the whole course

Shit I was so close to doxxing you there!

But no fuck chicks in STEM they usually suck so bad at it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and rockndogs

Haha u faggit. I got the females in my group doing all the shit for me. Be a man and take in charge. Inforce what to do, not the other way around.

Shit I was so close to doxxing you there!

But no fuck chicks in STEM they usually suck so bad at it

there are a few foids good actually. They are usually good with a lot of study and dedication tho. Raw intelligence and logic men are far better

I am even lazier tnan that femoid so I can't complain