One of the best jaw implant result ever

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Why are there result that look like absolute unnatural shit, and some are top tier mogging transformations??

Ahhhh

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Cleftcel, Blackgymmax, SteveRogers and 6 others
Depends on the surgeon

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
his mentolabial fold looks weird

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
If your implant result doesn’t look like this, don’t bother:

Isnt that a bimax bro? Look how differently the philtrum is tilted, how would a simple chin or a wraparound implant cause a change like this?

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 5385, Blackgymmax and 4 others
it really isnt only about the surgeon, sometimes the client wants retarded shit

he needed bimax first

Mogged
10F60CB3 E691 4150 BB2C 8EAB89006DCA

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8699, Deleted member 6873 and Deusmaximus
Tell me how an implant gave him attached earlobes right now nigger bitch

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
That's not ideal
Not the best I’ve seen, but pretty close to ideal. I’d go tell my boss to eat a dick if that meant I could have Depp’s jaw.

Not the best I’ve seen, but pretty close to ideal. I’d go tell my boss to eat a dick if that meant I could have Depp’s jaw.
Imagine having this jaw at 17:

Wait, that's Depp?

But I know you want a gigamasculine jaw so that's why you think something is wrong.
Depp’s jaw is gigachad besides the chin. Tall ramus, low gonial angle, wide.

Is it even the same guy in the after. If it is what’s this surgeons name?

This isnt an implant tho

The reason some look unnatural is because most men have no idea what makes an attractive face, so they request massive implants and the doctors just roll with it. And if you are fat or ugly to begin with then the jaw implants won't do that much to boost your PSL, which gives the illusion that they had "bad results" when in fact they just look ugly afterwards because the jaw wasn't the only issue. If you know what you want and you have a lean face that isn't too fucked up, implants are a good option for you if you aren't recessed to begin with.

The reason the biggest ascensions are in osteotomies is because their bones were deformed begin with, so obviously if you fix their fucked up bone structure they'll get a massive attractiveness boost. But if you have a normal facial structure with no recession and maybe just a weak chin or average maxilla then there's literally no reason to get invasive osteotomies or a lefort 3, a custom implant will give you exactly the same result. Think about this logically

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Juhadi and Deusmaximus
From incel to upper normie

Both get 0 matches on tinder in 2020
You’re delusional. He would get tons of matches with the right angle after surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Cheekbones so low

Hollow cheeks are too low what a subhuman

He barely has them, and only because hes flexing his masseters
Considering he fucked Amber Heard, I’d say he’s attractive.