One of the biggest copes on this site is that you need to look like a male model for women to enjoy getting raped by you.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
A lot of guys say "Oh if Meremy Jeeks rapes it's okay but not for me"

1. Rape is never "okay". Rape is a crime and is wrong
2. Women have rape fantasies, and when raped, often orgasm, and develop feelings for their rapists.

take a look at this thread. all these women have developed feelings for their rapists and considered dating them. now, do you think they are all chads? NO

go to any public place with lots of people, and hat will you see? loads of couples, and not all the dudes will be chads, most will be normies. So, if a woman can date a normie, what's to say she can't develop feelings for a normie who rapes her?

The answer is that it is possible to look average, rape a woman, and have her enjoy it. Most of you are too high inhib to do it (and for good reason, you could get your ass thrown in jail.) But to cope with this reality, you tell yourself "even if I did rape she wouldn't enjoy it". GIGACOPE

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 22126, OOGABOOGA and 38 others
lifefuel for
4612.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StalinCel, Toth's thot, stevielake and 16 others
Another banger thread by pinkwell

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Toth's thot, Deleted member 4332 and 9 others
So rape is the serum? Thx bro

2. Women have rape fantasies, and when raped, often orgasm, and develop feelings for their rapists.

take a look at this thread. all these women have developed feelings for their rapists and considered dating them. now, do you think they are all chads? NO

go to any public place with lots of people, and hat will you see? loads of couples, and not all the dudes will be chads, most will be normies. So, if a woman can date a normie, what's to say she can't develop feelings for a normie who rapes her?

The answer is that it is possible to look average, rape a woman, and have her enjoy it. Most of you are too high inhib to do it (and for good reason, you could get your ass thrown in jail.) But to cope with this reality, you tell yourself "even if I did rape she wouldn't enjoy it". GIGACOPE
Very moving.
Changed my life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 5746 and 15 others

I mean, if someone thinks "if I rape her she won't enjoy it" they are GIGAcuck, if you rape you only care for your enjoyment jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 4332, Lolcel and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9488, Mongrelcel and 6 others
Time for you to go back to .co, fucking loser

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, stevielake, OOGABOOGA and 10 others
if u raped a girl she would enjoy it because ur eye area

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 4946, mogstar and 8 others
idk how these guys look like but if a guy needs to resort to rape its more than obvious he isnt attractive

idk how these guys look like but if a guy needs to resort to rape its more than obvious he isnt attractive
then that just proves my point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, datboijj and Deleted member 6512

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Rape is only like 5-10 minutes of “pain“ which is actually pleasurable and makes them orgasm but is treated as a worse crime than say beating a child to near death

BAB59C88 9652 4B75 BDEC 385F69AA25F8

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Toth's thot, Golgo13 and 14 others
foid theme song

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4797, Acnno and 5 others
this is why i take stimulants before meeting the girl im going to LTR soon, i purposely increase my irritability and anger so i can genuinely be a fucking asshole while dominating her

i was shocked when she told me her biggest fantasy is 'to be covered in blue and purple spots on her entire body after an intense sex session' because irl she is so innocent and shy she barely has the guts to go up and hug me, i literally initiate EVERYTHING

you are a very good poster but most of the userbase is not ready for these unfathomable gigablackpills

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake, OOGABOOGA, Insecure03 and 9 others
Threads like this make wanna puke

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

The requested thread could not be found.

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Deleted member 4797 and WadlowMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, stevielake, OOGABOOGA and 5 others
I’m not gonna fight these threads anymore. I just hope the 16 year olds on this site understand that YES most women have rape fantasies. But also most women want a FANTASY to stay a FANTASY.

Even if you rape her and she orgasms, the guilt she will feel for enjoying the rape will traumatize her abd cause her to question her identity, and sanity for life.

I know this is a shitpost, I just want to clarify for the 15 year olds on this site who will grow up with this in the back of their mind

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4946, coping ethnic and 10 others
dash-240-gif.364373

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4332, StressShady and 6 others
the guilt she will feel for enjoying the rape will traumatize her abd cause her to question her identity, and sanity for life.
That's a problem of the society we live in. If rape was promoted instead of repressed, then women could openly enjoy being raped and not feel bad for it.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4332 and Mongrelcel
That's a problem of the society we live in. If rape was promoted instead of repressed, then women could openly enjoy being raped and not feel bad for it.
insanely high IQ response ngl, can't even come up with a response to that

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
Bro next can u explain why kicking the elderly is good and justifiable theres this one class that i really want my teacher to be absent in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Insecure03, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
This is unreal

Bro next can u explain why kicking the elderly is good and justifiable theres this one class that i really want my teacher to be absent in
you are such a fucking faggot

Another banger thread
opened my mind

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and datboijj
masculine rapist theory is legit

@personalityinkwell may I ask what stops you from raping? You know she will enjoy it and fall in love with you after. It seems to me youve found the cure to your inceldom

@personalityinkwell may I ask what stops you from raping? You know she will enjoy it and fall in love with you after. It seems to me youve found the cure to your inceldom
Even if she enjoys it society tells her that it's the worst thing ever and regards her with victim points, so why should she not go to the police after?

if you don't know the answer you're a stupid fuck

btw I live rent free in your mind

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
Even if she enjoys it society tells her that it's the worst thing ever and regards her with victim points, so why should she not go to the police after?
Hypergamy doesn’t exist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Rapes.me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Moggee, Be_ConfidentBro and ConspiracyTheory
Women are more likely to continue dating a man after a successful rape rather than a failed one

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Golgo13, OOGABOOGA and 9 others
Women are more likely to continue dating a man after a successful rape rather than a failed one
There's a study on this I can dig it up if you're interested

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4797, ConspiracyTheory and 2 others
WifkhUa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 4797