One of the Biggest Subhuman Traits

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
Low set zygos. Give you a massive bloated moonface coupled with shit undereye support and virtually zero chance of having an ogee curve/hollow cheeks even if forward grown. Another subhuman trait very common in Curries.

Attachments

• 3C495E96-951D-4F67-B36D-EA58312EF926.gif
    3C495E96-951D-4F67-B36D-EA58312EF926.gif
    4 MB · Views: 97
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, piec, zeshama and 11 others
fuck, that’s what i have

fuck

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Patrick Baitman, Arkantos and 7 others
God literally pressed random buttons to make curries

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 7753, Favela_cake and 19 others
God literally pressed random buttons to make curries
I thank Gandy every single minute of every single day that I was born white

• +1
Reactions: thecel, CursedOne, Patrick Baitman and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Patrick Baitman, Danish_Retard and 2 others
These are the effects of recessed zygos, not low set.

2570B0F0 7598 4012 9191 E67B71077ACF
FF1C36C2 8367 4216 8284 70F25A167800

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Patrick Baitman, Effortless and 5 others
And how do we fix this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Patrick Baitman, 5'8manlet and 5 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1476
Over for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
Low set zygos are still utter trash compared to high set ones

indeed son

1E62F3A2 DDF1 4A32 800A 6C1CA996D732
4C5A3141 6DB0 4134 A396 A2A2F6094BAB
4549A6D3 7B1D 4791 BAFF 88E6BFC534FC
A8151EA1 38AA 4710 A220 A2677E7ACA2C

Over if your zygos aren’t one in a hundred million. Probably the rarest aesthetic trait

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Danish_Retard and Nisse
Low set zygos. Give you a massive bloated moonface coupled with shit undereye support and virtually zero chance of having an ogee curve/hollow cheeks even if forward grown. Another subhuman trait very common in Curries.
You dont understand shit about faces.

He is just recessed he doesnt have low set zygos there is no such thing. His zygos are weak as fuck and dont project well enough so they dont support the skin, so its losing its fight with gravity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Will pray for that nigga later on tonight.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Arkantos, 5'8manlet and 2 others
View attachment 471792
How is it legal to look like this? Fuck man, he could get any wallstreet job by just walking in and asking while wearing a suit. He looks like he has 130 IQ.
He looks like royalty from some exotic country or some business mastermind.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, HighIQcel, Arkantos and 1 other person
He looks like royalty from some exotic country or some business mastermind.
Fuck man. It's a brutal blackpill to look at a really attractive guy and observe what your mind thinks of him. It's so fucking deeply engraved that even if I know it happens, and I meditate enough to clearly see it, I still can't do shit about it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Patrick Baitman, Arkantos and 2 others
You dont understand shit about faces.

He is just recessed he doesnt have low set zygos there is no such thing. His zygos are weak as fuck and dont project well enough so they dont support the skin, so its losing its fight with gravity.
You can tell he has low set zygos because the widest part of his face (zygomatic arch) is far below his eyes

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I have low mass, but high set non recessed zygos. I think this is decent imo. It won't look gigamogging at low bf like Barret, but also won't look GARBAGE at high bf like he does

I have low mass, but high set non recessed zygos. I think this is decent imo. It won't look gigamogging at low bf like Barret, but also won't look GARBAGE at high bf like he does
High set, but small mogs and looks rly aesthetic like Gandy, Delon and O’Pry for example. High set but large like Meeks and Barrett makes you look super boney and warrior like.

god has no mercy with currycells jfl

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 5349
It never began for curries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
View attachment 471792
How is it legal to look like this? Fuck man, he could get any wallstreet job by just walking in and asking while wearing a suit. He looks like he has 130 IQ.
Yeah, until he opens his mouth and says some dumb shit, I never understood the studies that claimed good-looking people are perceived by others as being smarter, from my experience most of them are dumber, in school or high-school female teachers would be easier on them, so they never had to do the same hard work for good grades as the other students; I don't know, probably the same thing applies when getting a job - their good looks makes the females from the HR department hire them immediately, then they justify their stupid decision by claiming they are smart and qualified.

Low set and non extremely prominent zygos is just instant over. No one will ever be above 3psl with that combination.

• +1
Reactions: Slob