One of the most brutal cold approach daygame reactions

Deleted member 2854

Deleted member 2854

Sphinx
Watch the approach at 40:05

God damn I felt this in my gut - the girl looks at him with utter DISGUST.

Daygame is soooooo brutal especially for meek, weakvoicedcels like this guy

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Crowley, Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
Imagine doing daygame, when you just need to download tinder, where every girl is single :lul: :lul: So autistic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel, DidntRead, Entschuldigung and 4 others
Imagine doing daygame, when you just need to download tinder, where every girl is single :lul: :lul: So autistic.
tinder = less attractive women, more mentally ill women, competing for bottom 20% of girls unless you're chad / tyrone.

Daygame at least allows you to directly target women you find hot instead of frauded slags on tinder.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Chadeep, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Damn that's brutal. If you're not a native english speaker with a clear deep voice and speech it's over. Just look at that guy and listen to his voice. His tonality, intonation, sub communications is completely off. It's hard to improve those things if you don't master speech successfully.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, DidntRead, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
Dudes gl tho. Must have some high inhib low T situation going on here JFL

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6, BigBiceps and Deleted member 4804
Tinder is chad only
Day game can yield results if you’re high tier normie and get lucky after numerous attempts

Damn that's brutal. If you're not a native english speaker with a clear deep voice and speech it's over. Just look at that guy and listen to his voice. His tonality, intonation, sub communications is completely off. It's hard to improve those things if you don't master speech successfully.
His looks weren't good enough. You think Ian Somerhalder would get rejected even if he had his voice and accent?
Somerhalder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5891
U know it truly is over when the guy is gl, us looking like a rich guy and still no foids wants to give him 5 seconds

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, SocietyIsSolipsistic and Deleted member 5891
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
U know it truly is over when the guy is gl, us looking like a rich guy and still no foids wants to give him 5 seconds
He's not good looking JFL. Epitome of normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
They were similar level tho. Guy in vid perhaps psl 5.5 and this guy 6-6.5

He was better looking than 80% of the population wouldn't you agree. High tier normie
No, I wouldn't agree. There is no way he is above average.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 4804
:feelswhere:
He's not good looking JFL. Epitome of normie.
Wym, he dont have hunter eyes, but he is fairly tall, jawline is there too. I would say 5 psl no ?

Screenshot 20200523 181742
His fwhr is ideal, good eye area, decent fave shape. Good clothes and rich vibes. He's tall. Psl 5.5 minimum

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 470
His looks weren't good enough. You think Ian Somerhalder would get rejected even if he had his voice and accent?
View attachment 421883

That's a bit of a strawman tbh. Maybe he wouldn't have gotten a reaction like that, and flat out ignored like that. A better looking guy would obviously be able to hook her better off the bat, and increase her interest. But if his sub communications, tonality etc are completely off, then it's over. If he's not projecting the righ thoughts, energy, masculinity through his speech and sub communications then he would get rejected way more compared to someone who looks the same and does this stuff right. The energy the guy in the video is projecting is standard incel/virgin tier. You could just tell he doesn't get laid.

No, I wouldn't agree. There is no way he is above average.
Where u from lol. I can't see him being an average guy lmao. If he had a jawline and better skin then he'd be peak Bradley Cooper tier

Wym, he dont have hunter eyes, but he is fairly tall, jawline is there too. I would say 5 psl no ?
I'd say 4PSL. 4.5 If I'm being really generous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and jackthenerd
5.5 with fashion and posture. He could do with a bit of skincare tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stuckneworleans and BigBiceps
This is actually completely on point tbh, as soon as the girls hear his voice their pussies indeed get drier than the Sahara desert.

No way he's 5.5, his face is average or maybe slightly above average at best and his frame is bad

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, McShwick, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
he already is fashion and posturemaxxed in that vid and no way he is above 4,5 psl

• +1
Reactions: SocietyIsSolipsistic and Deleted member 470

You're coping hard. He's average. He gets halo'd by fashionmaxxing. In terms of facial structure, body, height etc he doesn't mog the average university normie.

No boys 5 psl or is pretty accurate with his normie face and clothes. 6 psl would be chadelite, 7 chad etc.
4 psl is too low and 5.5 is too high
6 is Chad lol. 5.5 is chsdlight 3-5 normie 3- = subhuman

This is actually completely on point tbh, as soon as the girls hear his voice their pussies indeed get drier than the Sahara desert.

No way he's 5.5, his face is average or maybe slightly above average at best and his frame is bad
Indeed, posture is important af and voice too :feelscry:

No boys 5 psl or is pretty accurate with his normie face and clothes. 6 psl would be chadelite, 7 chad etc.
4 psl is too low and 5.5 is too high
We're talking about face here. PSL scale is used to measure face, not your clothing, posture or height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
LOL at the users here calling this GL or average :lul: :lul: :lul:
It's time to go back to lookism
Lmao i take back my words, he might be under average indeed
Looked nice from afar dho, brutal

Imagine some stranger come to you running in public................................

I hate that fucking James Tusk asshole.

Guy is a fucking CHAD stealing money from incels.

Yeah everything matters, and speech is actually really underrated. It's a huge part of having good sub communication. Ofc it's not everything, but it's highly relevant. Another thing is maybe eye contact. Someone with bad eye contact have bad sub communication. Someone who's nervous have bad sub communication. Someone who's projecting a weak, nervous, bad energy have bad sub communications. This is why Ian Somerhalder would get rejected (if he had those traits) @BigBiceps

Everything matters, you need to be able to project the right emotions, intent and stuff through your eye contact. Through your speech. Through your sub communications. Through your voice, etc. You could just listen to his voice and it immediately comes off as beta, low value etc. Just compare it to that Tusk guy (the guy in the white/grey coat). The difference is massive.

Dude, you haven’t seen that

• JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
43:00 is the cringiest thing i've ever

Dude, you haven’t seen that

Ok yeah that's bad but honestly I think it's about the same level of brutality as the one I posted - she literally looks at him for a second, instantly categorises him as weak genetic trash and then walks on
43:00 is the cringiest thing i've ever
yeah she makes that 'eww that was cringe' face at her mum, meanwhile James Tusk is like: 'Well done mate! Smashed it!' fucking lmao @ pua coaches bluepilling these guys

Ok yeah that's bad but honestly I think it's about the same level of brutality as the one I posted - she literally looks at him for a second, instantly categorises him as weak genetic trash and then walks on

yeah she makes that 'eww that was cringe' face at her mum, meanwhile James Tusk is like: 'Well done mate! Smashed it!' fucking lmao @ pua coaches bluepilling these guys

I think it’s even worse, he approached a group of girls, talked like a mentally disabled cel, they literally didn’t say a single word and gave him the most disgusting look ever lol

bro he bideltoid and skullmogs the guy on the right, clearly don't know what you're talking about buddy jfl what an absolute SLAYER look at that ogre curve too absolute hunk

I think it’s even worse, he approached a group of girls, talked like a mentally disabled cel, they literally didn’t say a single word and gave him the most disgusting look ever lol
Extremely painful to watch

Everytime I get happy and hopeful about life I watch this video just to remember myself of the black pill

He’s not bad looking at all

Hes psl 5.5 defs above average. Shitty voice though

His voice screams soy lol.

The poor bastard will never get a gf.. He's a creepy ethnic with a German accent..

He's just given all of his money to Chad for a bit of Chad's time ...

As someone who lives in London , just passed through Oxford street right now.

People who approach you on the street are like 90% trying to get money out of you be it signing you up to some charity thing. They start by being friendly and just talking about life then they ask you for money.

I don't think this is looks, trust is London you have these shit people trying to be your friend then asking you for money.

• Love it
Reactions: AussieCurry