One of the most hilarious attempts at coping

TBOLT

TBOLT

wasted days, days being regained

Notice how he's saying that confidence and charisma are the most important things by far when it comes to getting girls, so height doesn't matter? The memes write themselves, and on top of this he describes all of the short guys as being goodlooking, yet won't accept that as an answer for why they're able to get laid while short and looks to their "charisma and personality". The difference between the "red pil"l and blue pill is getting smaller and smaller.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, SayNoToRotting, SHARK and 4 others
redpill is invaded by pua bullshit, just look at reddit redpill, it so cringey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, RichardSpencel, androidcel and 3 others
Didnt watch.

The only answer is rope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, androidcel and mido the slayer
redpill is invaded by pua bullshit, just look at reddit redpill, it so cringey

And it's ironically about how it's all the guy's fault.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
And it's ironically about how it's all the guy's fault.
yea, just hold frame, fking stupid, imagine a balding poorfag manlet incel holding frame and act like alpha.

• +1
Reactions: TBOLT and kobecel
These redpilled fags like to think they have everything figured out. Do they not understand basic evolution. Women pick traits that they believe will help their offspring survive. Height and frame represents strength and good looks represent good health. But no they are just attracted to confidence. Fucking retards even have the nerve to look down on men that aren't successful with foids

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 245, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Who is this ethnic looking guy??

No way this guy attract women and if he do it’s only because of his status and money

Who is this ethnic looking guy??

No way this guy attract women and if he do it’s only because of his status and money

He doesn't attract women, he simply brags about back when he had some sex and attributes it to social skills.
These redpilled fags like to think they have everything figured out. Do they not understand basic evolution. Women pick traits that they believe will help their offspring survive. Height and frame represents strength and good looks represent good health. But no they are just attracted to confidence. Fucking retards even have the nerve to look down on men that aren't successful with foids

And they never consider the evidence that they're wrong, just think they are right because it would hurt their fragile egos to admit sex isn't earned with charisma or social skills.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and mido the slayer
He doesn't attract women, he simply brags about back when he had some sex and attributes it to social skills.
I remember I lied to a girl and I said to her that I have a lot of followers on Instagram (to test women) and she believed me ? and she wants to fuck me she was so interested but she was ugly

Looks and status are everything tbh

Money is kinda cope from what I see

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
there is no confidence for your frame

I remember I lied to a girl and I said to her that I have a lot of followers on Instagram (to test women) and she believed me ? and she wants to fuck me

It meant to her that many other foids like your genetics, that's why.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and mido the slayer
a video about height by someone that isnt short, discarded

its always people that aren't tall but aren't short either that make these videos because they feel like they identify with short people in some way, when deep down they just feel better then them and make these videos to humble brag about their own height

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
It meant to her that many other foids like your genetics, that's why.
Yea she would think why he had a lot of followers?

Because he is valuable and fuckable

JFL at this society

• +1
Reactions: TBOLT

Notice how he's saying that confidence and charisma are the most important things by far when it comes to getting girls, so height doesn't matter? The memes write themselves, and on top of this he describes all of the short guys as being goodlooking, yet won't accept that as an answer for why they're able to get laid while short and looks to their "charisma and personality". The difference between the "red pil"l and blue pill is getting smaller and smaller.

That's why you gotta accept the niggerpill

Yea she would think why he had a lot of followers?

Because he is valuable and fuckable

JFL at this society

Foids are hive-minded so her thinking that many other foids like you will increase your SMV to her.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Foids are hive-minded so her thinking that many other foids like you will increase your SMV to her.
Yep basically

dodent ride a singel word

• JFL
Reactions: nibbamaxxing
didn't watch the video, too cringe