one of the most masculine voiced rappers

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 6403
His music is pretty shit in my opinion, (the guy I'm posting, not the guy you posted)
but this is probably the deepest I can think of:
He mainly does horror story narration on his youtube channel

Skip to 1:05 where hes not screaming retardedly or having some track of his friend playing if it doesn't do it automatically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Lux and Deleted member 6191
His music is pretty shit in my opinion, (the guy I'm posting, not the guy you posted)

Skip to 1:05 where hes not screaming retardedly or having some track of his friend playing if it doesn't do it automatically

There's a lot of good voices within this sub-genre, but it pisses me off hearing them scream and yell so loud, it's very annoying

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie

too non-nt for me tbh

• +1
There's a lot of good voices within this sub-genre, but it pisses me off hearing them scream and yell so loud, it's very annoying
He's got other music where he's not screaming, but I personally just don't like it lyrically- and its just not my type of sound

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
He's got other music where he's not screaming, but I personally just don't like it

Yeah I don't like it hear tbh, its really odd for me, I find specific parts of certain songs good but the rest bad, and then I find another song by them where its not retarded but it just doesn't sound good idk, i sound autistic
IF ONLY THINGS WERE IDEAL

• +1
Yeah I don't like it hear tbh, its really odd for me, I find specific parts of certain songs good but the rest bad, and then I find another song by them where its not retarded but it just doesn't sound good idk, i sound autistic
IF ONLY THINGS WERE IDEAL
Here's his channel where he just narrates:

I do like the underground stuff, like BONES-team sesh or whatever.... but his specifically just is not for me in a handful of ways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Here's his channel where he just narrates:

I do like the underground stuff, like BONES-team sesh or whatever.... but his specifically just is not for me in a handful of ways

O yeah, I've seen these vids b4 LOL, but yeah I agree, it can vary

• +1
pop smoke mogs

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 6403