One piece of advice

Need2Ascend

Need2Ascend

Ascended so hard
If there is one advice I would give to others, especially young users here(and I honestly wish someone had told me this empathically when I was a young butschi) it's to not think you have time; because you really don't
You have to tackle your problems the moment they come up and disturb you, you have to work on your looks hardcore if you are not there yet, you have to go all out.
Time passes faster than you think, youth only lasts a couple years and you will regret having not spent every single minute doing your best
Yes, it's very unlikely that guys like us that landed here will become "Chad", the truth is we were not designed to be in the first place, physically and mentally, but that doesn't stop any of us from still giving it all we got and trying and making the best out of what's possible
Yes, there will always be guys that mog you effortlessly, but it is what it is, at the end of the day there is nothing more you can do than giving your best, soon we're all dead anyway and no one remembers a thing
You really need to internalize this

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6538, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others