ONE SINGLE EXERCISE TO LOOKSMAX

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac

Skip at 3:25, you'll see Buakaw, a famous Thai-boxer doing neck training with a weight and a towel. It is a traditional exercise among Thai-boxer. It helps improve the size of your neck/traps, but it also simulates the mechanical act of a predator (Ie a wolf) ripping the flesh out of their prey's body thus pushing the maxilla forward.

P mam101 102

now look at his face, well developed and proportionated for being a Thai.

Sddssd

Now look at his neck and traps. Like a beast!

Muay Thai legend Buakaw vows Long

My conclusion is that this type of excercise is better than using a neck harness around your head because of 3 benefits at once:
-It would pull your maxilla forward
-It will train your jaw and increase the size of the massetters through teeth clenching
-It will increase the size of your neck/traps

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: neckcheck, TheChosenChad, middayshowers and 3 others

Skip at 3:25, you'll see Buakaw, a famous Thai-boxer doing neck training with a weight and a towel. It is a traditional exercise among Thai-boxer. It helps improve the size of your neck/traps, but it also simulates the mechanical act of a predator (Ie a wolf) ripping the flesh out of their prey's body thus pushing the maxilla forward.

View attachment 101652

View attachment 101651 View attachment 101653

View attachment 101655

My conclusion is that this type of excercise is better than using a neck harness around your head because of 3 benefits at once:
-It will train your jaw and increase the size of the massetters through teeth clenching
-It will increase the sixe of your neck/traps

this guy is training the back of the neck, which has no aesthetic purposes but just funcional/health aims

the most important exercise for neck training is neck curl (it trains the sternoclestomastoid)

you should still train the beck of your neck in order to balance your neck muscle mass

Just be the best thai boxer in the world bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, shimada, Lelek and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 2846 and Pendejo
Slayer

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Are those emojis supposed to represent your siblings?
no, my head after someone who did the exercise ate my brain because of their strong wolf maxilla

this guy is training the back of the neck, which has no aesthetic purposes but just funcional/health aims

the most important exercise for neck training is neck curl (it trains the sternoclestomastoid)

you should still train the beck of your neck in order to balance your neck muscle mass
yes it has benefits: it makes ur Occipital bun appear smaller, therefore it gives a chad/mature vibe look

(this is obviously edited but u get what im saying)

• +1
Reactions: Usum
just get a palate expander

Problem is I throw up every time I take anything between my teeth. How to prevent this?

just train like Buakaw its easy bro

JFL no thisd cause the teeth to overpotrude

JFL no thisd cause the teeth to overpotrude

Do you see his fucking teeth protruding? No, cause you have to bite with the molars not with the front teeth.

Download

Problem is I throw up every time I take anything between my teeth. How to prevent this?
Even food?

No neck training for your face.

View attachment 101652

View attachment 101651 View attachment 101653

View attachment 101655

-It will increase the size of your neck/traps

Do you know the name of this exercise or any articles about it?

Why not just usse harness?

Last edited:
Do you know the name of this exercise or any articles about it?

Why not just usse harness?
I don't know the name.

If you use the head harness instead of biting the towel, you're missing out on increasing the size of your masseters and pulling your maxilla.

Basically, this exercise can substitute chewing hard gums.

I don't know the name.

If you use the head harness instead of biting the towel, you're missing out on increasing the size of your masseters and pulling your maxilla.

Basically, this exercise can substitute chewing hard gums.

What if we do both? This exercice 3 sets of 100, 4x/week + falim gum 1h every day

but that exercise would only develop muscles used in lifting your neck. What about muscles for contracting neck and side to side