one thing I realize is most people can't accept this lookism thing

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
while some just accept this despite not knowing all the "theory", I see most of these who accept this are negative as fuck, my great aunt is like this lol.

but even those who understand the things, most dont even have the energy to do something about it. Like most things that require any energy in life
Somehow like gym done right, but even harder

I think that's very good lol

idk, just a thought

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
lookism is everywhere

What do you mean by "accept"?

What do you mean by "accept"?
to have it clear in their minds how things could be different for themselves if they had another appearence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
IMG 20191014 144114

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
to have it clear in their minds how things could be different for themselves if they had another appearence
I think most people know about the importance of looks (at least to some extend) but some are just lazy or have a difficult time to get out of bad habits. Normies looksmax too with clothes, makeup (women), gym, going to the barber and becoming more NT. The difference between a normie and a conventional looksmaxxer is just the degree of commitment.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2581 and 3 others
Imagine if we could tell people that some born superior and some born inferior.

Chaos would happen.

Imagine if we could tell people that some born superior and some born inferior.

Chaos would happen.
Everyone knows. We've all been blackpilled subconsciously the day we were born. Illusions are just more comforting than the harsh truth.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2581 and 3 others
Everyone knows. We've all been blackpilled subconsciously the day we were born. Illusions are just more comforting than the harsh truth.

Exactly is just nature, if people are really bluepilled so girls will date ugly browns short man was date beautiful white tall man, maybe them can't really tell why they like hunter eyes than round cuck eyes but they like, the behavior of woman and humans in general is the only way to know.

Cuz most people with high volumes of social interaction are given enough hope via slightly validating interactions...that they believe they just need to move forward in a bluepilled way to cross that bridge..

Opposed to realizing they’re being friend zoned and need to be better looking to get the girl..

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
The average person grasps that there's inequality in life in first grade pretty much. Blackpill isn't as shocking as retards here make it out to be.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
everyone knows about the blackpill subconsciously - even from an early age.

The difference is we dont shy away from it, we analyze it often, and consciously too, and make plans on how to improve our results in the blackpill system of life.

This is why we will win.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 2846
Most chads I know are black pilled and looksmax even though they don't know what those terms mean. Meanwhile normies and incels work on their personality and do cold approach

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Norwooder