oneitis hasn't responded to me in over a year, i still think about memories and cry

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck
This cunt is a psycho bitch. She won't fucking respond to her #1 beta orbiter any more. Makes me wanna go paddock. All I do is cry, fap, rot, and remember her. This life is so fucking lame.

You are weak.

U definitely need some fresh air, telling yourself that she ain't shit works wonders (did for me)

@slime posted here dn rd

You are weak.
i remember 2 years ago us cuddled up around the fire place drinking hot chocolate talking about our pets on a cold winter night. It's been so long I don't even know if I even believe it happened.
U definitely need some fresh air, telling yourself that she ain't shit works wonders (did for me)

@slime posted here dn rd
she is shit but she was my shit bra
You are weak.
or the time we got into a fight and she started crying and then we made up and hugged.
You are weak.
or when we were cooking and dropped all the eggs on the floor and they made a mess and started laughing
You are weak.
or when we had sex and i came in her mouth without warning her and she got mad....
You are weak.
or that time she taught me how to use an iron and my work crush complimented my shirt the next day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back