Oneitis made me fail my test

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Background of me: Im a straight A student in most honors/advanced classes in high school with only 2 Bs in my entire life

I have English with her and we sit 1 seat between each other, and its regular English, not advanced

We were taking an exam yesterday and once the test began I couldn't stop staring/looking at her during the test and I couldn't pay attention to the questions so I ran out of time on the test and got an F
Screen Shot 2019 12 11 at 24405 PM

I swear my obsession with her is the singlehanded reason I might fail my first class, my grade legit dropped from an 81 to a 74%

Screen Shot 2019 12 11 at 30726 PM

Not only is this oneitis shit affecting me in a dating sense/lust to want to date her, BUT

Im about to fail a class I need to graduate only because she's in it and Im an obsessed loser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Truecel14, lowiqcel and 4 others
Background of me: Im a straight A student in most honors/advanced classes in high school with only 2 Bs in my entire life

I have English with her and we sit 1 seat between each other, and its regular English, not advanced

We were taking an exam yesterday and once the test began I couldn't stop staring/looking at her during the test and I couldn't pay attention to the questions so I ran out of time on the test and got an F
View attachment 190363

I swear my obsession with her is the singlehanded reason I might fail my first class, my grade legit dropped from an 81 to a 73%

View attachment 190365
Not only is this oneitis shit affecting me in a dating sense/lust to want to date her, BUT

Im about to fail a class I need to graduate only because she's in it and Im an obsessed loser
retarded cuck, stop obsessing over that ugly fat bitch and man the fuck up
before i geolocalize you and beat you to utter submission
then i rape your whore of a mother
and lacerate your dog of a father
persian bleached shitskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, BigBoy, Mousei and 10 others
God damn if you were my son I would legit beat the shit out of you and force you to get your fucking head on straight lol
Failed a fucking test because you were staring at some girl? Boy I'm boutta get my belt

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 3381, RAITEIII and 7 others
@Short Ugly and Brown massive shoutout to you for carrying the offtopic section tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, BigBoy, CopeIsReal and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 2846
Beyond disgraceful

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
God damn if you were my son I would legit beat the shit out of you and force you to get your fucking head on straight lol
Failed a fucking test because you were staring at some girl? Boy I'm boutta get my belt

FUCKING COPE!

JFL, who gives a fuck about a fucking grade, your son getting the girl he wants >>>>> a fucking stupid A+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, BigBoy, lowiqcel and 1 other person
@Short Ugly and Brown massive shoutout to you for carrying the offtopic section tbh
thanks bhai ❤
my mom was yelling at me when I got home and she was mad as fuck

she asked me "why you [little bitch (in farsi)] failing an easy English test, you are a failure"

what the fuck am I supposed to say? "mom I was too busy staring at another girl so I lost track on the test"??? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Stay on yo purpose lil son, get grades —> moneymax —> surgery

FUCKING COPE!

JFL, who gives a fuck about a fucking grade, your son getting the girl he wants >>>>> a fucking stupid A+
lol she already rejected me on Thursday bro

FUCKING COPE!

Problem is, he ain't getting shit

• +1
FUCKING COPE!

GIGACOPE, long term success = status and wealth which mogs the everloving shit out of what jb you tried to shag or not in fucking HS
literal 3 PSL chick with a manface is the girl we're talking about btw
thanks bhai ❤

my mom was yelling at me when I got home and she was mad as fuck

she asked me "why you [little bitch (in farsi)] failing an easy English test, you are a failure"

what the fuck am I supposed to say? "mom I was too busy staring at another girl so I lost track on the test"??? :lul:
your mom sounds based af ngl

I would literally disown my son if he told me this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Short Ugly and Brown and LordNorwood
GIGACOPE, long term success = status and wealth which mogs the everloving shit out of what jb you tried to shag or not in fucking HS

your mom sounds based af ngl
ye her face from the front isn't anything special but

she has her hair grown out super long with texture and mogs every girl in the class from the back view cuz of that

• WTF

she has her hair grown out super long with texture and mogs every girl in the class from the back view cuz of that
please stop trying to mental gymnastics your way into valuing this girl highly
I am sitting here with my head in my hands man I feel like some days we're finally starting to make progress and then the next day its just two steps back again

• So Sad
please stop trying to mental gymnastics your way into valuing this girl highly
I am sitting here with my head in my hands man I feel like some days we're finally starting to make progress and then the next day its just two steps back again
Image0 69

here I took a pic of her in class (she's on the right sitting down in the grey jacket)

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2426 and chadpreetcel123

you're either an absolute dumbfuck, you're seeking attention or you're a top tier larp because this cant be real jfl
View attachment 190403
here I took a pic of her in class (she's on the right sitting down in the grey jacket)
motherfucking lord have mercy
what a creep

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Short Ugly and Brown
  • Love it
omg i would literally beat my son to paralysis if he came home saying this shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mousei, Deleted member 2426, LordNorwood and 2 others
this shit is too good tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LordNorwood and Short Ugly and Brown
shit tier hair

Fuck off and stop bullying my cousin or I will decline your Fourth Reich application immediately
i'm not bullying this faggot
im bathing him in reality son
creepshots can get you in legal trouble
this kid needs to stop it before it get ogre af

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and LordNorwood
i'm not bullying this faggot
im bathing him in reality son
creepshots can get you in legal trouble
this kid needs to stop it before it get ogre af
was gonna keep the adversarial bant going but tbh you're right

• +1
you're either an absolute dumbfuck, you're seeking attention or you're a top tier larp because this cant be real jfl

motherfucking lord have mercy
what a creep
I have taken videos of her too...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846

Experience teen love >>> all that shit, and how many people really get wealth because of fucking school?! 99% of them just wage slave, being NT and able to make your own business is more important, and that is something you get not from good grades but from experiencing things in life like normal people do

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Short Ugly and Brown
Fuark, that reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask for a while
@Short Ugly and Brown you said you're a Jew? How does that work? Are you an ethnic Persian who's family converted to Judaism or are you an ethnic Jew to some degree?

• +1

Bro if I was in your school I’d beat the shit out of you. Legit. You’re being a massive pussy right now. She’s ugly as fuck. Even you admitted that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and LordNorwood
Experience teen love >>> all that shit, and how many people really get wealth because of fucking school?! 99% of them just wage slave, being NT and able to make your own business is more important, and that is something you get not from good grades but from experiencing things in life like normal people do
Teen love is such a fucking loser myth
its like a reverse-cope, it was invented by sadcunt PSLers who just want to make themselves feel shitty or win blackpill points
you keep on crying about teen love I'll drive by you in my ferrari wearing clothing more expensive than your house with sloots all around me all because I nerdmaxxed and created a software company that makes some retarded app that your mom plays with for two hours everyday

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, born2shitforced2wipe, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
Fuark, that reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask for a while
@Short Ugly and Brown you said you're a Jew? How does that work? Are you an ethnic Persian who's family converted to Judaism or are you an ethnic Jew to some degree?
im Persian by my parents but my ancestors were jewish from my great-grandparents and so forth

I'm jewish religiously but I'm not really that religious

• +1
im Persian by my parents but my ancestors were jewish from my great-grandparents and so forth

I'm jewish religiously but I'm not really that religious
So how much of you is Persian and how much is Jewish ethnically speaking?

• +1
Bro if I was in your school I’d beat the shit out of you. Legit. You’re being a massive pussy right now. She’s ugly as fuck. Even you admitted that

It’s desperation + genetic recombination chance thoughts for his kids. He’s got weak Lower third, she’s got strong 1. He’s got low fwhr, she’s got high. It’s either concious or subconscious, she’s not ugly to him, average at minimum whether he likes to admit or not

• +1
I'll drive by you in my ferrari wearing clothing more expensive than your house with sloots all around me all because I nerdmaxxed

Love >>> Slaying

It's what it is

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
@Deliciadecu huh me harder, teen love is cope af I have never felt bad about "missing out" on it and I never will no matter how much people on here rant about it
Love >>> Slaying

It's what it is
>love
>existing

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Short Ugly and Brown
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl and LordNorwood
It’s desperation + genetic recombination chance thoughts for his kids. He’s got weak Lower third, she’s got strong 1. He’s got low fwhr, she’s got high. It’s either concious or subconscious, she’s not ugly to him, average at minimum whether he likes to admit or not
holy shit ur right, high IQ as fuck comment @Imperative

-I've got a narrow jaw, she's got a very wide one
-I've got a rounded jaw, she's got a straight one
-I've got short mandible length, she has long mandible length
-I've got a low fwhr (at 1.55) and she has a high one (at 2.7)
-I have a very low bizygomatic breath, she has a very high one
-I have a feminine face, she has a masculine one
Screen Shot 2019 12 11 at 40556 PM

heres the comparison

also this is my prebleachmaxxed,preeyecontactmaxxed self

and you @Imperative are correct, initially I found her VERY attractive facially, thats why I went out of my way and acted like a cuck with gift cards and love letters etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
@Deliciadecu huh me harder, teen love is cope af I have never felt bad about "missing out" on it and I never will no matter how much people on here rant about it

I can guarantee you, you'd kill 1.000 babies if it were for you to go back in time and lost your V with the girl you liked, and she liking you back as well, holding hands, thinking about the future, having your own music that whenever it plays you remember of each other, nothing can beat that.

COPE
I DONT WANT LOVE
IM INDEED A DARK TRIAD MANIPULATIVE BADBOY
AND IM UP TO NO GOOD
😈

No badboy if you don't have high prenatal-T

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I can guarantee you, you'd kill 1.000 babies if it were for you to go back in time and lost your V with the girl you liked, and she liking you back as well, holding hands, thinking about the future, having your own music that whenever it plays you remember of each other, nothing can beat that.

Nah I wouldn't, it would be a lie anyways. I would love to go to a better world though where none of this blackpill shit was true.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Averagecel, Deleted member 1100 and Short Ugly and Brown

My mother had me when she was 24 son
Keep projecting

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LordNorwood and Short Ugly and Brown
holy shit ur right, high IQ as fuck comment @Imperative

-I've got a narrow jaw, she's got a very wide one
-I've got a rounded jaw, she's got a straight one
-I've got short mandible length, she has long mandible length
-I've got a low fwhr (at 1.55) and she has a high one (at 2.7)
-I have a very low bizygomatic breath, she has a very high one
-I have a feminine face, she has a masculine one
View attachment 190431
heres the comparison

also this is my prebleachmaxxed,preeyecontactmaxxed self

and you @Imperative are correct, initially I found her VERY attractive facially, thats why I went out of my way and acted like a cuck with gift cards and love letters etc
fwhr is severly underated it kills you. trust me in that mse or palaste expansion wouldascend you

• So Sad
fwhr is severly underated it kills you. trust me in that mse or palaste expansion wouldascend you
read under my name, I know I'm ugly

it says "khhtv"

and she rejected me last Thursday at lunch anyways

Mine had me when she was 23

get mogged to death son
Difference is she had you with a balding subhuman favela shitskin while she was a deformed mutt crap looking macaco catlady
Instead both my parents were PSL 6+ aryans and raised me in proper condition
Thus my god-tier appeareance

Difference is she had you with a balding subhuman favela shitskin while she was a deformed mutt crap looking macaco catlady
Instead both my parents were PSL 6+ aryans and raised me in proper condition
Thus my god-tier appeareance

giphy.gif