Oneitis text me first!!!!!!!!!!! Postponed my suicide!!!

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
She text me first but it was college group project related so it’s over jfl. :feelswah::feelsbadman: Is it still an ioi?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, Zygos4Life, Newguyaround and 1 other person
rip in peace

Damn bait title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
just help with her the homework and dont embarrass yourself this is not a ioi at ALL.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Ned_Kelly, Deleted member 2205 and 4 others
just help with her the homework this is not a ioi at ALL.
She wasn’t asking for help. I’m even more low iq than her. She was just making sure I was on track with my task which she didn’t have to do.

Certainly an indicator of interest, just not sexual or romantic interest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, Pendejo, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fakemeta., Pendejo, Ned_Kelly and 1 other person
It's over.

thread title made me kek ngl

there are 2 iois
P in V and
Unmistakably Sexy eye fucking (only chads get this)

• +1
Reactions: Ned_Kelly and Deleted member 245
there are 2 iois
P in V and
in-mistakably Sexy eye fucking (only chads get this)
Does glancing repeatedly for a sec each time count as eye fuck? I’m such a subhuman coper

Does glancing repeatedly for a sec each time count as eye fuck? I’m such a subhuman coper
If you have to question it, then no.
Also you seem very high inhib. Try to loosen up, and stop giving a fuck. If you’re interested shoot your shot (as long as she isn’t some rbf that’s way out of your league) and if you get shot down then go jerk off and try another girl

• +1
Reactions: Ned_Kelly and UglyMan
If you have to question it, then no.
Also you seem very high inhib. Try to loosen up, and stop giving a fuck. If you’re interested shoot your shot (as long as she isn’t some rbf that’s way out of your league) and if you get shot down then go jerk off and try another girl
I am lol. I have spoken <100 words this year

She wants you to help her out in that project as a good friend, while at the same time she texts bad boy good looking Chad who doesnt give a shit about her when he is free to go suck his dick and swallow his cum

She wants you to help her out in that project as a good friend, while at the same time she texts bad boy good looking Chad who doesnt give a shit about her when he is free to go suck his dick and swallow his cum
She didn’t ask for help. She was checking on my progress. I’m the dumbass brain dead pretty boy shlayer

If you have a big cock you can send her a pic and then "oops" and then send some print of the progress of the project.

Best case scenario: she will fuck you or she will share with some friends

Worst case scenario: she will never talk to you again, only for projects or favors, which is already happening. Tecnically you cant get arrested if it was just a mistake.

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo, Ned_Kelly, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
If you have a big cock you can send her a pic and then "oops" and then send some print of the progress of the project.

Best case scenario: she will fuck you or she will share with some friends

Worst case scenario: she will never talk to you again, only for projects or favors, which is already happening. Tecnically you cant get arrested if it was just a mistake.
My cock is 5.5 inches jfllllll

No lol. But my mother said I look like chico
bad word choice. you chad? she your looksmax? go for it if youre higher psl or close

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
bad word choice. you chad? she your looksmax? go for it if youre higher psl or close
Think she’s a bit higher than me. She doesn’t makeup fraud. This forum would give her PSL 6 to 6.5. But to me she’s higher than that obviously.

Think she’s a bit higher than me. She doesn’t makeup fraud. This forum would give her PSL 6 to 6.5. But to me she’s higher than that obviously.
bro.. fark im in the same boat tbh. id say go for it, having a oneitis is toxic mindset tbh especially if its one sided

• So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan
bro.. fark im in the same boat tbh. id say go for it, having a oneitis is toxic mindset tbh especially if its one sided
I will ask her next year lol

• +1
Reactions: Ned_Kelly
If its a group project its not over bro. She could have messeged another group memeber but she msged u instead. At the very least she does not find you repulsive.
:feelsyay:
Keep on keeping on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, Pendejo and UglyMan

She could have messeged another group memeber but she msged u instead.
:feelsyay:
Keep on keeping on
Just lol at my life. There is only 2 people in the group!!!