Only bad looking Asian foids go for whites that aren't chad

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
This meme of white incels having it easier because they can get Asian foids is largely bullshit. Yes it's true to a point, but 90% of mediocre looking white guys that date Asians have Asian girlfriends or wives that look medicore or even downright unattractive. These women are basically just desperate to get any white dude at all because they can't get higher quality men. And they will also probably treat their husband or boyfriend like utter shit since Asian women have a reputation for doing so.

JBW is overrated when you look at it like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Autist and Phad
JBW with asian women works more for average/slightly above average white guys. If you're below average you're still fucked. White girls are more selective for masculinity/height, race bumps up average white guys who arent as masculine or tall in asian girls eyes. Its not a ticket to the gravy train.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 470
concrete IQ post.

in SEA asian women from ugly to hot will flock to whites. whites are the definition of chad in asia.

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie, Deleted member 470 and Nibba
concrete IQ post.

in SEA asian women from ugly to hot will flock to whites. whites are the definition of chad in asia.

Not if they are ugly. White halo is massively reduced if you are ugly. You might get some desperate Asian foids, but not good looking ones.

concrete IQ post.

Yeah if @itsOVER ugly ass can go slay so can anyone

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, androidcel, Ogre and 1 other person
Not if they are ugly. White halo is massively reduced if you are ugly. You might get some desperate Asian foids, but not good looking ones.

its_over was ugly and slayed like a madman. go see for yourself, set up a tinder account in asia with a 3-5 white male. white = instant chad status in asia unless you're literally deformed tier.

its_over was ugly and slayed like a madman. go see for yourself, set up a tinder account in asia with a 3-5 white male. white = instant chad status in asia unless you're literally deformed tier.

Source?

cant find it but the original thread was on incels.is. it might still be in the blackpill archives. if you want proof go setup a remote tinder account with an ugly white guy.

This meme of white incels having it easier because they can get Asian foids is largely bullshit. Yes it's true to a point, but 90% of mediocre looking white guys that date Asians have Asian girlfriends or wives that look medicore or even downright unattractive. These women are basically just desperate to get any white dude at all because they can't get higher quality men. And they will also probably treat their husband or boyfriend like utter shit since Asian women have a reputation for doing so.

JBW is overrated when you look at it like that.

1) JBW doesn't mean 'you will get the same quantity and quality as Chad'. It means you won't be subject to inceldom like a rice or curry would be.

2) It's possible to get gl foids (providing you're at least a 4 yourself I'd say), it's just they aren't as plentiful as the plain janes. But that kinda applies everywhere. It'll work out better if you can spend a long time there, as then you can afford to wait for a decent chick. If you're only there 2 weeks variance is going to play a massive part in your results.

3) Gl foids everywhere have options. Your observation that ugly dudes will date and marry ugly girls isn't a phenomena confined to Asia, that's the same deal all over the world.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
But, is he slaying? Haven't heard from him.

I slayed a ton in Thailand, yeah.

The general rule was gfs were hot, random hookups tended more to average/below average. But you'll find that applies anywhere - the biggest sluts tend to be in the 3-5 range.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel

The general rule was gfs were hot, random hookups tended more to average/below average. But you'll find that applies anywhere - the biggest sluts tend to be in the 3-5 range.
Noice dude.

if you're at least average or above average you'll be getting both ugly and hot foids running at you, jbw is a halo there and it can only go so far

Yup. Hell By Dashboard was talking about this last night lol

About 5 minutes in is when he starts dropping brutal blackpills about JBW

what was your total body count?

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
what was your total body count?

Was up to 37 Thai girls by the time I left last week. These ranged from one night stands, FWB type situations, and a few long term girlfriends.

Nailed 4 virgins in Thailand too (included in the 37). If that sort of thing is important to you you've got much more chance of finding a non used up girl in Asia than the west.

Trying out Eastern Europe now, and will check out South America in time too. Actually arriving in Russia tommorow, so that'll be an interesting new chapter in life.

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie and androidcel
Was up to 37 Thai girls by the time I left last week. These ranged from one night stands, FWB type situations, and a few long term girlfriends.

Nailed 4 virgins in Thailand too (included in the 37). If that sort of thing is important to you you've got much more chance of finding a non used up girl in Asia than the west.

Trying out Eastern Europe now, and will check out South America in time too. Actually arriving in Russia tommorow, so that'll be an interesting experiment.
Are you gonna make thread about your Russia trip?

Are you gonna make thread about your Russia trip?

I'm not really well known here like I was on incels.is, so I doubt it. Besides at this point any success would just be bragging really, whereas I made my thread on .is to be informative to others who might attempt the same.

I'll potentially be living there too, so it's not really a trip. Essentially, if I get laid with decent quality foids, I'll stay. If it's a total fucking grind to bang 4s, or even worse, I'm an incel there, then I'll leave after a few weeks.

• +1
I'm not really well known here like I was on incels.is, so I doubt it. Besides at this point any success would just be bragging really, whereas I made my thread on .is to be informative to others who might attempt the same.

I'll potentially be living there too, so it's not really a trip. Essentially, if I get laid with decent quality foids, I'll stay. If it's a total fucking grind to bang 4s, or even worse, I'm an incel there, then I'll leave after a few weeks.
Which city/area you are going to.

Which city/area you are going to.

Relatively big city, but its not Moscow. Don't really wanna narrow it down more than that.

Think outside of Moscow they'll be a few less chads and tourists which might work to my advantage.

Trying out Eastern Europe now, and will check out South America in time too. Actually arriving in Russia tommorow, so that'll be an interesting new chapter in life.
youre definitely wasting your time in russia. in south america JBW could work in some areas that are full of pardos/niggers

Last edited:
  • +1
JBW is a myth. like JBT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back