Only salvation for facecels with bad facial bone base (won't work on manlets)

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
RTT (Roided, Tatted, Tanned)

If you are white.

RTB (Roided, Tatted, Bleached)

If you are ethnic.

Must be 6'+ height for it to work.

Add LL if you are below that. 6'6'' is ideal. 6'4'' is excellent, too. 6'2'' is passable.

Also, you will need to aggressive fashionmaxx and bad boy maxx, owning a pitbull is a must. Doing MMA is a must.

You want to look like low IQ douchebag tough guy who was a shot caller in prison.

There will be always a segment of jet black hair, arched eyebrows, low IQ bitchy tan Jersey Shore type of Stacies digging these men.

Full stubble is also very recommended.

This is only route that can safe facecels like me, since you will be detracting all attention away from face and onto your dimorphic body and general appeal.

Face tattoos could also work well, since they would hide facial imperfections (detract from the bad bone base).

Posts more RTT tips in this thread.

Also - manlets, never do this, you will be seen as short tough guy overcompensating. Manlets are fucked, sorry, go get LL.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, TheChosenChad, DidntRead and 6 others
nice thread but stop projecting your delusions about height

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buflek, Kade, I'mme and 5 others
RTT (Roided, Tatted, Tanned)

If you are white.

RTB (Roided, Tatted, Bleached)

If you are ethnic.

Add LL if you are below that. 6'6'' is ideal. 6'4'' is excellent, too. 6'2'' is passable.

Also, you will need to aggressive fashionmaxx and bad boy maxx, owning a pitbull is a must. Doing MMA is a must.

You want to look like low IQ douchebag tough guy who was a shot caller in prison.

There will be always a segment of jet black hair, arched eyebrows, low IQ bitchy tan Jersey Shore type of Stacies digging these men.

Full stubble is also very recommended.

This is only route that can safe facecels like me, since you will be detracting all attention away from face and onto your dimorphic body and general appeal.

Face tattoos could also work well, since they would hide facial imperfections (detract from the bad bone base).

Posts more RTT tips in this thread.

Also - manlets, never do this, you will be seen as short tough guy overcompensating. Manlets are fucked, sorry, go get LL.
true, it's legit but you will only get skanks

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
low iq, slightly schizophrenic, skinhead (probably), nazi supporting, budget cocaincowboy alt tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 7 rings, DidntRead, I'mme and 8 others
Legit except the roids. Taking steroids from the getgo is a bad idea, even for "muh hardgainers". MDMA and owning a pitbull is also questionable tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, forwardgrowth and Kade
true, it's legit but you will only get skanks
hot skanks >>>> nothing

Here is another RTT trick:

- Learn perfect British English
- Get perfect fitted bespoke suit
- Present yourself in the most elegant, sophisticated way possible WHILE being full RTT

This will make aristocrat stacies think of you as forbidden fruit and give them plausible deniability to fuck you. Here is their mental heuristic: "He has that rough, primal dimorphic appeal, he looks dangerous, but he has a suit and portrays himself so elegantly, he must be sophisticated enough to be in my caste."

This will sort of put you as outlaw among aristocrats and make upper cast Stacylites and Beckies crave your dick since they are used to seeing elegant soft men all day and you would be a nice change, but still with enough plausible deniability due to suit and language.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Lorsss, TheChosenChad and 6 others
hot skanks >>>> nothing

Here is another RTT trick:

- Learn perfect British English
- Get perfect fitted bespoke suit
- Present yourself in the most elegant, sophisticated way possible WHILE being full RTT

This will make aristocrat stacies think of you as forbidden fruit and give them plausible deniability to fuck you. Here is their mental heuristic: "He has that rough, primal dimorphic appeal, he looks dangerous, but he has a suit and portrays himself so elegantly, he must be sophisticated enough to be in my caste."

This will sort of put you as outlaw among aristocrats and make upper cast Stacylites and Beckies crave your dick since they are used to seeing elegant soft men all day and you would be a nice change, but still with enough plausible deniability due to suit and language.
true, it's like when a brad DOM type dresses nice and hits on a librarian type, she's dripping wet

Osteotomies

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and OOGABOOGA

lmao dude said 6'6 is ideal foh bro. Good luck maintaining good posture at that height. Come to think of it most of the guys I see irl that are 6'5 and above have repulsive posture it just hurts my insides

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Can you do mma after LL?

low iq, slightly schizophrenic, skinhead (probably), nazi supporting, budget cocaincowboy alt tbh
giphy.gif

why do ppl keep recommending roids?

it would be legit if not for hairloss tbh

Sadly, no for skullcels

lmao dude said 6'6 is ideal foh bro. Good luck maintaining good posture at that height. Come to think of it most of the guys I see irl that are 6'5 and above have repulsive posture it just hurts my insides
What's the weather like in Copetown?

SARMS don't cause HL

RTT is legit, but i cant get past how dumb i think tattoos look. i dont care if girls like them , to me they immediately make you look like low class scum.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Legit except the roids. Taking steroids from the getgo is a bad idea, even for "muh hardgainers". MDMA and owning a pitbull is also questionable tbh

roids make u look better physically
Lower ur inhib
And make u more masculine

wtf is wrong with em? Hair?? Many ways to avoid it and...YOU CAN GET A HAIR TRANSPLANT
What's the weather like in Copetown?

SARMS don't cause HL
Wont make you look as good as roids
And if you tale high doses you will need test as base so...

i love sarms but u will never get that perfect roid look

Hair transplants
Minoxidil
Duasteriide
Finasteride
Ketoconathol...

many damn ways

roids make u look better physically
Lower ur inhib
And make u more masculine

wtf is wrong with em? Hair?? Many ways to avoid it and...YOU CAN GET A HAIR TRANSPLANT

Wont make you look as good as roids
And if you tale high doses you will need test as base so...

i love sarms but u will never get that perfect roid look

Hair transplants
Minoxidil
Duasteriide
Finasteride
Ketoconathol...

many damn ways
Looksmax retards be like "gym without roids = cope" without ever having benchpressed their own body weight even once

Can you show examples of RTT ascensions ?