only those who understand about lefort and shit related come here. + pic of me

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
When I project my lower jaw forward as in the pic below, it gets like this, I really like it from the side view and front view. Is Lefort I that I want to push the upper jaw forward too and make a right bite then ?? Do they do it often for aesthetic reasons ?? In this pic, my lower teeth is like 1cm ahead my upper teeth. Is it achieveable ??

• Ugh..
Reactions: Iamthewalrus01
I also bring my lower jaw forward by pressing my tong against the mouth's top, makes my mandible appear longer and it improves my submental. Yeah they do bimax for cosmetic reasons but it's expensive and good luck trying to convince a maxfac to do 1cm on you (that's the distance I want as well).

I also bring my lower jaw forward by pressing my tong against the mouth's top, makes my mandible appear longer and it improves my submental. Yeah they do bimax for cosmetic reasons but it's expensive and good luck trying to convince a maxfac to do 1cm on you (that's the distance I want as well).
By pressing the tongue ?? I just push my jaw forward

hm, can you provide good links explaining all this stuff ?? what are the big names in this type of surgery ??

I also bring my lower jaw forward by pressing my tong against the mouth's top, makes my mandible appear longer and it improves my submental.
too much pushing and teeth touching will also make your lower third look shorter and chin more subhuman

Bro what. Isn't it profile fine u just need genio and rhino . Sure if maxillia isn't a leo tier but that's not an easy fix

Bro what. Isn't it profile fine u just need genio and rhino . Sure if maxillia isn't a leo tier but that's not an easy fix
I need something in my jaw, there's something wrong there. When I push it forward it gets like this, normal,
with a certain outline.

My frontal is fine about jaw, but side views is strange. Idk, it seems kind of pounded inside, how do I fix it??
Sometimes I have the impression that what makes the wide effect of jaw in frontview is only the masseter

all this bone shit is so strange lol

I need something in my jaw, there's something wrong there. When I push it forward it gets like this, normal,
with a certain outline.

My frontal is fine about jaw, but side views is strange. Idk, it seems kind of pounded inside, how do I fix it??
Sometimes I have the impression that what makes the wide effect of jaw in frontview is only the masseter

View attachment 132995
That's happening because you're stretching your muscle as you push your jaw forward doesn't really have to do with bone.

To reiterate if you have a diagnosed overbite from a maxillofacial surgeon you'd want to correct it with Mandibular Advancement (BSSO). If not custom wraparound jawline implant with someone experienced (Eppley, Yaremchuk etc)

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Eduardo DOV
Y
with a certain outline.

View attachment 132995
That's ramus, yes it's not visible because of the way it's sloped front view and bf. Honestly for the best of both worlds, wrap around jaw implant.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Y

That's ramus, yes it's not visible because of the way it's sloped front view and bf. Honestly for the best of both worlds, wrap around jaw implant.

what's my degree of recession ?

what is a normal maxila ?? why does my face looks like "forward" in the sense that it looks like my eyes are a little behind my mouth ??

Can you post people that look like me in this sense ?? A guy here once said my maxila was like his, high and recessed. Somepeople I see have a flat maxila, thats what I'm saying, mine doesnt seem to be flat.
I find it hard to perceive these things

what is a normal maxila ?? why does my face looks like "forward" in the sense that it looks like my eyes are a little behind my mouth ??

Can you post people that look like me in this sense ?? A guy here once said my maxila was like his, high and recessed. Somepeople I see have a flat maxila, thats what I'm saying, mine doesnt seem to be flat.
I find it hard to perceive these things

Examples of recessed/flat maxilla vs prominent. In the second picture (of identical twins), the left got regular braces as a child and the one on the right went to Mew’s office to ensure proper developed maxilla growth as a child and we see how much more projected this area is compared to his brother. The other pic of the women is a more extreme example of a recessed vs prominent maxilla, but serves its purpose.

Attachments

• AC93F230-186A-4EA8-B800-730D1BAF385D.png
    AC93F230-186A-4EA8-B800-730D1BAF385D.png
    66 KB · Views: 22
  • 0D9DA22F-A4E3-4F3F-86C5-FF03DB0B7416.jpeg
    0D9DA22F-A4E3-4F3F-86C5-FF03DB0B7416.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 26
Examples of recessed/flat maxilla vs prominent. In the second picture (of identical twins), the left got regular braces as a child and the one on the right went to Mew’s office to ensure proper developed maxilla growth as a child and we see how much more projected this area is compared to his brother. The other pic of the women is a more extreme example of a recessed vs prominent maxilla, but serves its purpose.
thanks.
but weak examples I suppose.
I mean, some people are flat, i wanted different types of recession, some people are flat but not recessed.

comparing with the ones u posted, I would be a intermediate case??

its funny, their noses are the fuckin same, despite their one face being flat, ant the other not.
what is strange is that the fist one already looked like he had a weaker forward growth at 8

thanks.
but weak examples I suppose.
I mean, some people are flat, i wanted different types of recession, some people are flat but not recessed.

comparing with the ones u posted, I would be a intermediate case??

View attachment 133019

its funny, their noses are the fuckin same, despite their one face being flat, ant the other not.
what is strange is that the fist one already looked like he had a weaker forward growth at 8

View attachment 133020

Nose=Nothing to do with maxilla, the real difference is, the more forward maxilla, the more inclined they will be

2F4AD99E00000578 3356866 image m 67 1449878129875

Format is the same, obviously if you really recess Barrett to subhuman mouth breather levels probably his nose will looks a little hooked, but it's because of the nasal bridge and forehead, just look at asians, they wave flat maxillas and upturned concave nose.

What really can cause so the hooked nose is probably too much growth in the middle of the nose.

You are doing it wrong. You have a bad maxilla. Go consult with a surgeon. Get ccw rotation with le fort 1 zso chin wing and bsso

these are a lot but you will look so much better and natural not like those plastics that think they are slaying

• Woah
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
You are doing it wrong. You have a bad maxilla. Go consult with a surgeon. Get ccw rotation with le fort 1 zso chin wing and bsso

these are a lot but you will look so much better and natural not like those plastics that think they are slaying
what are some big names on this surgeries who are redpilled on this ?(dont know if it makes sense to ask)

Last edited:

is it true that ccw rotation can give the person a gummy smile ??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Zso doesn’t move the most important part of the cheekbones the upper cheekbones

And you need two chin wings to have noticeable results which would fuck up your teeth

Zso doesn’t move the most important part of the cheekbones the upper cheekbones

And you need two chin wings to have noticeable results which would fuck up your teeth
Why would a chin wing fuck up your teeth and why two specifically?

Why would a chin wing fuck up your teeth and why two specifically?
do you know docs names ?? We need redpilled doctors to go for it